PDA

View Full Version : Question to Seth.

Alexander Diaz
02-20-2017, 01:12 AM
Hey man, I have a question.

I got banned in forums, but... What happens if I made an account to nominate my videos ONLY.

The account will get banned or my growtopia account will get banned to?

Thanks!

GummiBear64
02-20-2017, 07:58 AM
Hey man, I have a question.

I got banned in forums, but... What happens if I made an account to nominate my videos ONLY.

The account will get banned or my growtopia account will get banned to?

Thanks!

Good luck finding the answer! I'm pretty sure - just like Dink Smallwood and anything that is NOT Tanked - sometimes I'm not sure about Tanked - the RTsoft Tavern is dead to him.
I could be wrong however.

Seth
02-20-2017, 01:20 PM
Hey, I'm here. :hat:

Well, I don't suggest making a new account on the GT forums if you're banned. Maybe tweet your video at @growtopiagame and hope Hamumu sees it that way.

Alexander Diaz
02-20-2017, 09:02 PM
Here's the video, Fruizigt made a thread showing it, everyone said it deserve votw but the thread was deleted.

here's the link https://youtu.be/0_aX715BoKk all comment say it deserve votw.

https://youtu.be/0_aX715BoKk

It's the first video of his kind.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I don't suggest making a new account on the GT forums if you're banned. Maybe tweet your video at @growtopiagame and hope Hamumu sees it that way.

Thanks! ;););););););)

Wonderyy
02-25-2017, 04:40 PM
Growtopia forums are not a video publishing website. If you want post something you should go youtube, twitch etc.

Kranken
02-27-2017, 02:33 PM
Eh, just ask someone to post it for you.

Mettaton
02-27-2017, 03:11 PM
The best thing to do is to either follow Seth's advice, or simply ask someone on the Growtopia Forums politely to post the video for you.

Alexander Diaz
03-04-2017, 04:57 PM

But if I make another forum account just to nominate mis videos, can i get banned in game?

xlightswitch
03-05-2017, 01:49 AM
Just do what I did; ask someone to nominate your entries for you.

I asked ElectroDream and GummiBear64 to nominate my WOTD.

GummiBear64
03-05-2017, 02:14 PM
Just do what I did; ask someone to nominate your entries for you.

I asked ElectroDream and GummiBear64 to nominate my WOTD.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3