PDA

View Full Version : >tfw

GummiBear64
02-20-2017, 08:02 AM
The feels when you hit eleven thousand posts, Hamumu deletes your low quality but lit reintroduction thread and gives you an infraction for being rude to another player or offensive content/behaviour, and in the same five minutes, gives you another infraction for putting someone in their place by saying that all they do is spout stupid ideas and their latest being the most stupid.

So, I went from 11k to, like 10,990 but it still hurt.

And now I'm on 10,600-odd here so yeah.

JOSHIE63
02-20-2017, 04:47 PM
What specifically did he quote that was bad? There was nothing wrong with it; even if it was mostly a joke, it was still pertinent in topic and certainly not offensive.

GummiBear64
02-20-2017, 08:21 PM
What specifically did he quote that was bad? There was nothing wrong with it; even if it was mostly a joke, it was still pertinent in topic and certainly not offensive.

He quoted the entire thing. The whole post.

I mean, unless he was talking about the whole "lit af" aspect but even then, he could've just stated it.

JOSHIE63
02-21-2017, 02:34 AM
He quoted the entire thing. The whole post.

I mean, unless he was talking about the whole "lit af" aspect but even then, he could've just stated it.

Hamumu is a cantankerous, wannabe edgelord. He cannot take jokes or understand context. But it is all good so long as you do not get a perma-ban.