PDA

View Full Version : We need cooler songs!

Seralinn
03-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Hi! I've been playing Growtopia for close to 2 years now, & I've pretty much seen it develop & changed over these 2 years. I love the updates coming in once in a blue moon, it really makes the game more fun & interesting to play. I would be so happy if we can have new song notes, sounds made by other instruments to design cooler song worlds. Some of the songs that I want might be too long or doesn't sound great with just piano notes. I understand that copyright infringement comes into play here, & it would be fairly tricky to add new ways to spice up song worlds without coming close to a lawsuit 0_oll . But other than that I am pleased with how Growtopia is flourishing, & I hope that Ubisoft can take the game to further heights.

With Love,
Seralinn, aged 21

Self set goals:

Craft a Xenonite Crystal Completed!
Have 10,000 Science Stations Completed!
Have 5,000 ATMs 854/5,000
Buy a Diamond Dragon from Locke Future
Lock a world with an Emerald Lock This Month
Create a Vend world Future
Create a HelpBreak world Pending
Attain all Weather Machines 14/18
Complete all achievement 71/100
Attain Legendary Title Future

Chibiusa
03-04-2017, 09:36 AM
Hi! I've been playing Growtopia for close to 2 years now, & I've pretty much seen it develop & changed over these 2 years. I love the updates coming in once in a blue moon, it really makes the game more fun & interesting to play. I would be so happy if we can have new song notes, sounds made by other instruments to design cooler song worlds. Some of the songs that I want might be too long or doesn't sound great with just piano notes. I understand that copyright infringement comes into play here, & it would be fairly tricky to add new ways to spice up song worlds without coming close to a lawsuit 0_oll . But other than that I am pleased with how Growtopia is flourishing, & I hope that Ubisoft can take the game to further heights.

With Love,
Seralinn, aged 21

Self set goals:

Craft a Xenonite Crystal Completed!
Have 10,000 Science Stations Completed!
Have 5,000 ATMs 854/5,000
Buy a Diamond Dragon from Locke Future
Lock a world with an Emerald Lock This Month
Create a Vend world Future
Create a HelpBreak world Pending
Attain all Weather Machines 14/18
Complete all achievement 71/100
Attain Legendary Title Future

Heya hun, welcome to the *cough* extremely dead rtsoft forums, also i don't want to sound like a huge dweeb but i recommend putting that bolded out part in your signature so you don't have to copy and paste it in the future- that is, if you want to post more things in the future, i mean its your choice really