PDA

View Full Version : For the Last Time Elena,fab,webs,trolly, and potato

smedam
03-07-2017, 10:25 PM
Just because I gain 5-6k in a day doesn't mean I transfer. It's called fatty trapping ppl and playing nubs. Omg. Sometimes I hate the tanked community.... And whoever else thinks I transfer well solo me. I bet I wreck you if u have as much cp as me. With all due respect to purple and teal players who are still good.

Playerdereclaim
03-08-2017, 12:35 AM
Just because I gain 5-6k in a day doesn't mean I transfer. It's called fatty trapping ppl and playing nubs. Omg. Sometimes I hate the tanked community.... And whoever else thinks I transfer well solo me. I bet I wreck you if u have as much cp as me. With all due respect to purple and teal players who are still good.

Yet you never seem to want to solo me

It may not fall under the category of cheating, but it sure as Hell is cheap and dishonorable. Do not expect to be treated fairly if you do that to people.

JOSHIE63
03-08-2017, 05:16 AM
I have a dearth of respect for those aforementioned that perceive their self as a critic; however, I am not sure I can believe either side without physical substantiation.

Either way, it is best to disregard them. Last time I checked, all they do is gossip in the tavern; none of them have any remote intimation of skill.

Masterli705
03-09-2017, 08:14 PM

I can still wreck u tho....:whistling:

-Dazer aka moby

- - - Updated - - -

Yet you never seem to want to solo me

ikr!! After the 10+ times i beat him, he later says that he doesnt want to play me anymore....

I was like smh...

-Dazer aka moby

SageDeoxys
03-10-2017, 06:26 AM
I can still wreck u tho....:whistling:

-Dazer aka moby

- - - Updated - - -

ikr!! After the 10+ times i beat him, he later says that he doesnt want to play me anymore....

I was like smh...

-Dazer aka moby

This is completely off topic, but...
Please make an actual signature. What you're doing is breaking my OCD and it hUrTsssSsS!?!#7!