PDA

View Full Version : [FORUM GAME] How many times can we repeat the same threads on the /other/ forum? [OC]

GummiBear64
03-10-2017, 03:35 AM
Title says it all, how many times can we repeat the same and non-creative threads on the inferior forum?

Forum games.
AMA.
Opinions.
What to invest in?
etc.

It's literally bland and all one can do to be heard or relevant is hop on the bandwagon.

JOSHIE63
03-10-2017, 05:07 AM
I swear to god…if I see one additional instance of some idiot asking what to invest in because they obviously lack the cognitive ability to perform basic mathematical operations — or use a calculator for that matter — I will end myself. People ask how I can profit by putting in almost no work; simple: the community is literally one glorified bandwagon that is malleable and subject to trashy propaganda.

Apart from that, I think literally everyone posts the same damn thread over and over again. People are literally making forum games just to stay relevant.

It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is occuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game.

SageDeoxys
03-10-2017, 06:19 AM
I swear to god…if I see one additional instance of some idiot asking what to invest in because they obviously lack the cognitive ability to perform basic mathematical operations — or use a calculator for that matter — I will end myself. People ask how I can profit by putting in almost no work; simple: the community is literally one glorified bandwagon that is malleable and subject to trashy propaganda.

Apart from that, I think literally everyone posts the same damn thread over and over again. People are literally making forum games just to stay relevant.

It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is occuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game.

That's nothing a few creative stories can't fix, right?
Write more.

IntyreExists
03-10-2017, 07:30 AM

Exactly, it's just a circlejerk. All of the interesting threads in the off-topic section are brought down by at least three threads along the lines of: "[FORUM GAME] GIVING OPINIONS ON YOU AGAIN XD". It would be alright if they were interesting, but they aren't because they are all exactly the same.

|ThyLuigi|
03-12-2017, 06:02 PM

That last sentence is beautiful, I'm taking it.