PDA

View Full Version : New Tanked updates?

Kranken
03-10-2017, 06:25 PM
Well, Seth and Hamumu sold Growtopia to Ubisoft so Seth'll have more free time from now on. I wonder if he will start making new updates to Tanked.

Well, Seth and Hamumu sold Growtopia to Ubisoft so Seth'll have more free time from now on. I wonder if he will start making new updates to Tanked.

Still unlikely. Seth seems to be more interested in starting on a new project rather than working on his older games.

Shadelight
03-29-2017, 07:57 AM
They sold it, but not completely. They are both actively working on GT, as before.

Masterli705
03-29-2017, 11:42 AM

REALLY??!! I did not know that Seth and Hamumu sold GT to Ubisoft!! WOW!!

-Dazer aka moby

Kranken
03-29-2017, 09:44 PM
They sold it, but not completely. They are both actively working on GT, as before.

Well, there will be new developers, who Seth and Hamumu will teach. They'll have more time, that's for sure.

SageDeoxys
03-30-2017, 12:05 AM
Well, there will be new developers, who Seth and Hamumu will teach. They'll have more time, that's for sure.

Not for Tanked though. I don't imagine Mike gives a single flip-flop for the game, and Seth already stated he's working on another project, so chances of Tanked ever getting an update are as minimal as supernova reaching the Earth in the next year.