PDA

View Full Version : Friends-solves all your problems

Spyroboy
10-12-2017, 12:23 AM
Here you can ask for help about irl problems.

Considering only 10 or so of us are on here. Its now a time to come out

LittleFella
10-12-2017, 12:24 AM
How to make friends?

(brb adding in my avatar and stuff)

edit: this looks like the normal forums lol

Oldsock (IGN)
10-13-2017, 01:40 AM
Hypothetical Question:

A friend continuously makes moves on my girl, how do I deal with him?

SageDeoxys
10-13-2017, 02:45 AM
Hypothetical Question:

First, take over all of Russia. Then, you will beat the United States into submission and claim it as your own. You will proceed to threaten the rest of the world with your nuclear arsenal and take it all over. Then, you will establish a Communist government across the globe, and of course, put at least 10 gulags per million people, scattered all over the world (preferably with most in Australia). You will then personally find this cuck and force him into your concentration cam- I mean friendly gulag, and force them into it and have them repent their sins for the rest of their genetically increased life-span.
Or you could just tell him to stop.

Linkoftime
10-13-2017, 02:48 AM
Hypothetical Question:

You're gonna wanna kill him and then **** his skull

Oldsock (IGN)
10-16-2017, 11:34 PM
First, take over all of Russia. Then, you will beat the United States into submission and claim it as your own. You will proceed to threaten the rest of the world with your nuclear arsenal and take it all over. Then, you will establish a Communist government across the globe, and of course, put at least 10 gulags per million people, scattered all over the world (preferably with most in Australia). You will then personally find this cuck and force him into your concentration cam- I mean friendly gulag, and force them into it and have them repent their sins for the rest of their genetically increased life-span.
Or you could just tell him to stop.

I like the sound of the first option; you made me laugh.