PDA

View Full Version : I love this community.

michaelhans10
11-17-2017, 09:55 AM
By the way, the duplicate forums a.k.a Growtopia forums it's sometimes make me pissed off.
like the way he/she talk and some other.
it's hard to discuss and sometimes he/she didn't understand jokes.:crazy:
sometimes the community kinda sensitive like i can't say :( [The duplicate forums /growtopia forums]

but i'm still love the original community 2013-2015 community?

what'ya think?

JOSHIE63
11-18-2017, 08:53 PM
Agreed. The new forumers there are irritable to say the least...

SnowyFox1000
11-18-2017, 09:20 PM
The new community is meh, there are a lot of forumers that are some plain toxic, the rest aren't that bad.

michaelhans10
11-21-2017, 09:53 AM
The new community is meh, there are a lot of forumers that are some plain toxic, the rest aren't that bad.

if you look closely the the way the talk is so sensitive.:D, like about when you say a word "profit" people will run and go there.

Osoro
12-07-2017, 07:47 AM
everthing must change m8:cry:

Eddie Federmeyer
12-07-2017, 09:54 PM
if you look closely the the way the talk is so sensitive.:D, like about when you say a word "profit" people will run and go there.

Honestly so true, the forums are now full of clickbaiters begging for attention and investors hurrrying to find the most profits solution.

I havent even seen a spleef game go on all year, that's absolutely saddening to me

michaelhans10
12-09-2017, 04:55 AM
Honestly so true, the forums are now full of clickbaiters begging for attention and investors hurrrying to find the most profits solution.

I havent even seen a spleef game go on all year, that's absolutely saddening to me
I know right, you can make a word profit, people will come over ahaha