PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone?

Hawk
09-21-2010, 04:21 PM
Well, I suppose with the game MIA, no one has the interest to even post here? Just because there is no game anymore, don't mean you cannot post here, at least pop in now and then to say "HI", right?

We, meaning the FQ regs and others, really do miss the game. Hope it will return eventually, all "NEW AND IMPROVED" LOL.

Kudos to you, Seth! Keep up the good works.

llixgrijb
09-28-2010, 12:33 PM
A suggestion: maybe players can subscribe to a mailing list? That way, everyone who is interested will know when FQ is up and running again without having to check the server address every so often.

Hawk
01-13-2011, 02:05 PM
Well, that is what this forum is for and I am sure that when and IF, Seth DOES ressurrect our beloved Funeral Quest, he will most assuredly let everyone know by posting it here? After all, he notified us that he cut the game here....

Wolfric Elkrose
09-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Well, that is what this forum is for and I am sure that when and IF, Seth DOES ressurrect our beloved Funeral Quest, he will most assuredly let everyone know by posting it here? After all, he notified us that he cut the game here....

Its all good Hawk, no worries Seth will let everyone know for sure if he wants to revive the FQ line, I hope he does :) I think its is unique.

Seth
09-08-2011, 06:56 AM
Yeah, I will definitely post here if the game goes up. I'm developing a plan to host a 1-month game, providing it still runs and works with the latest Flash.. and Akiko lets me use her computer to run the server.. (it's windows only, my real servers are linux based... so, yeah, annoying)

Hawk
09-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Yeah, I will definitely post here if the game goes up. I'm developing a plan to host a 1-month game, providing it still runs and works with the latest Flash.. and Akiko lets me use her computer to run the server.. (it's windows only, my real servers are linux based... so, yeah, annoying)

:D YAY SETH!! I am already picking out my "Hawk" names, lol. You know we love you, Seth!
FUNERAL QUEST! FUNERAL QUEST! FUNERAL QUEST! I'M "DIGGIN'" IT! :cool:

Archea47
09-08-2011, 05:57 PM
Great News! :D

Bexangel
09-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Thank you sooooooooooo much Seth :) This game means a lot to so many, and I can just imagine Hawk sat at home, haha, thinking of names and working out her strategies already lol. Also, Ashley, if you're reading this ;) no more miss nice Angel hahahaha, Let Battle Commence!!!!!!!!!! And also a plea to other veteran FQ players (you know who you are lol) Please keep attacking my parlour and leave me a message in french, or any other language that i have to google haha. Finally, please also keep up the good work on the announcements page (you defo know who you are lol :)) It was always a pleasure to read your quotations, I look forward to many more. See you all in the cafe for a catch up lol

Seth
09-11-2011, 09:16 AM
Ok, Akiko liked the idea so let's make it official - I will run a 31 day Funeral Quest Tournament online October 1st to October 31st (Japanese time) for an especially spooky RTsoft Month Of Halloween Horror!

I'll advertise around the site so hopefully we can get enough player to make it fun!

Archea47
09-11-2011, 04:09 PM
And with that note - Cue the Music! :cool:

Thanks for the awesome Halloween gift to your fans, Seth

Mister Brooks
09-12-2011, 02:05 AM
oooooh

and I had almost begin selecting the Funeral music, thinking the game was dead. pun not intended.

Bexangel
09-18-2011, 10:09 PM
oooooh

and I had almost begin selecting the Funeral music, thinking the game was dead. pun not intended.

:) Welcome back Mr. Brooks - albeit in your negative "Oh he of little Faith? " It's like you were about to literally (no pun intended) actually give up hope and resigned yourself to the fact that FQ was no more... Indeed, a lot of the players felt bereft after it ended suddenly during a tourney... but the tourney was midway, and everyone on the first 5 pages were having fun and friendly competition... but FQ went out on a high, the 2nd time it has had to be put out for a rest... far from R.I.P. imho... Those of us who kept in touch never did, have, or indeed, never will, give up on FQ, there's life in the game yet lol (no pun intended) So thank-you so much, once again Seth, for treating us to a unique Halloween special. You do spoil us lol and I'm sure you will have no worries about getting players back to the game :) I look forward to seeing some of you in the cafe on October 1st, despite our time differences. Until then, take care ;)

Hawk
09-19-2011, 03:23 PM
:crazy: Oh goody goody! Or should I say...."GIGGITY GOO!" :p

Guess I need to go shopping now, let's see, shovel, new line of coffins, pay the gas bill for the creamatorium, guns, bullets, knives, ninja outfit ( :ninja: ) that should be it....

I hope I remember how to play! LOL Got my new glasses just in time, YAYA! :wheelchair:

Hope they have the Mocha Latte's still in the Cafe! Got my remote for the TV, too.

This is gonna be gooooooood! Can't wait to see who all shows up this time around. Tell everyone that you know FQ is BAAAAAACK!

Hawk
09-19-2011, 03:26 PM
PS
AKIKO & SETH.......YOU ROCK!! :cool:

ashleyrunt
09-26-2011, 07:19 PM
;) no more miss nice Angel hahahaha, Let Battle Commence!!!!!!!!!!

`Miss Nice` since when LOL
Gonna leave your parlour alone and lull you into a false sense of security. :D

Bexangel
09-26-2011, 08:19 PM
`Miss Nice` since when LOL
Gonna leave your parlour alone and lull you into a false sense of security. :D

;) hahaha, we'll see Ashley, I don't do False or Security LOL (except the padlock on my parlour :crazy:) Good Luck :p