PDA

View Full Version : Dinky Dimensions 1:FIAT Cheats

hendy
11-05-2010, 05:53 AM
I am on Odvi and I have already gotten several of the cheats including Disco, Green Blood, Black Blood, and many others. But I don't know how to access the cheats in this game. It says to press escape while playing the game, but all I get when I do that are the regular options like load a game, quit to windows, etc. Also a couple times when I found a secret if I picked up the scroll and then loaded an earlier saved game, when I tried to get that scroll again it would disappear when the display of the secret room came on. for an instant I would see the scroll and it would be gone. So for some reason I have not been able to access any of the cheats in this awesome DMod. Hints? I have version 1.08 of Dinky Dimensions 1: FIAT.

hendy
11-05-2010, 06:03 AM
Correction I have version 1.08 of Dink Smallwood and have played and finished that and am now playing Dinky Dimensions 1: FIAT and this is the DMod that I cannot get the cheats to work on.

hendy
04-01-2011, 08:14 PM
I couldnt figure out why after I got the cheats I couldnt access them right away. Well I found that after I beat the end boss, they are all available. So stick it out in this game! it is worth it!