PDA

View Full Version : Dual Screen bug?

Pleng
12-10-2010, 04:21 PM
I don't know if this is actually related to dual screens, but it's the only think I can think of that might be causing it. When in full screen mode, Novashell works just fine. In windowed mode, however, when clicking the co-ordinates hit are waaaaay off from where the actual mouse pointer is.

Seth
12-11-2010, 02:18 AM
Strange, is this with the latest windows binary from the NS page? I have used dual and tri screens since before I started working on novashell. :sweatdrop:

Pleng
12-11-2010, 10:46 AM
Again it's 0.81 on Windows 7. On futher investigation it appears to be the Y axis, and the pointer appears to be about 2cm lower than the items that are highlighted

Seth
12-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Hmm, I suspect somewhere Clanlib (or NS) hardcoded a value for a window piece, such as the title bar. That's a big no-no, Win7 might use a different size and cause this to show up.

That's a random guess anyway, I really need to get Win7 for testing.. and a new computer.. that would be nice. :crazy:

Pleng
12-12-2010, 11:00 AM
That sounds about right as the top of the top of the editor is obscured by the Windows titlebar.