PDA

View Full Version : My Personal Plea To Seth....

Bexangel
02-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Hi Seth, it's Bexangel. I just read what you wrote about their being only around 60 players logging in per day... they are/were players that love this game so much... I know for a fact I don't just speak for myself here & it was a cool contact I made from your game that told me about the forum thread ( you know who you are lol dot com) that's made me want to be here now, typing this to you. Anyway, I'm just pleading with you, that, if possible, you'll resurrect FQ once again... I was there when it closed the 1st time (for a well deserved break for you) & now, you & FQ are having a well-deserved break. Some players have agreed that we needed a respite for a while, as we've had quite a few interesting tourney's... I'm just happy that FQ went out on a high, when all die-hard (excuse the pun lol) players were in a really good tourney, with a lot of laughter, and friendly competitiveness - which is what the game has always been about - along the way, we have made life-long friendships, and for that I/we can't thank you enough :) So thank you so much Seth X

Bexangel
03-17-2011, 03:45 PM
Hmmmm........... over 130 of you viewed this, but no replies...

Hawk
05-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Hi Seth, it's Bexangel. I just read what you wrote about their being only around 60 players logging in per day... they are/were players that love this game so much... I know for a fact I don't just speak for myself here & it was a cool contact I made from your game that told me about the forum thread ( you know who you are lol dot com) that's made me want to be here now, typing this to you. Anyway, I'm just pleading with you, that, if possible, you'll resurrect FQ once again... I was there when it closed the 1st time (for a well deserved break for you) & now, you & FQ are having a well-deserved break. Some players have agreed that we needed a respite for a while, as we've had quite a few interesting tourney's... I'm just happy that FQ went out on a high, when all die-hard (excuse the pun lol) players were in a really good tourney, with a lot of laughter, and friendly competitiveness - which is what the game has always been about - along the way, we have made life-long friendships, and for that I/we can't thank you enough :) So thank you so much Seth X

Hey everyone! Yes it is me, I am baaaack! Hahahaha! The one and only Hawk except when duplicated, or in one instance, "switched" around, LOL, now THAT was fun, right Alex? Of course it was regardless. I hated the fact of not telling anyone, but Alex found out for himself what was REALY going on behind the scenes, hehehe.

Ok, Bexie, I love ya girlie! Thank you, Seth for FQ, and bringing my good friend, Bexie into my life. That was THE brightest part of the game, the friends I made there. Most are still around and in contact with. YAY!. We had great fun, a few tears, a little blood, and a whole lot of entertainment which gave our brains some R&R from our sometimes profound real lives.

I hope all the disasters in Japan and that side of the world has missed you and your families, Seth. Keep up the good works and I do look forward for the ressurection of FQ sometime. I know that if that happens, it will be bigger and better than ever before! YEAH BABY! This Hawk is fully locked and loaded with shovel in hand! LOL Ready to knock some zombies outta the way, toss that black cat out the door and dig some graves for my competitors. Let's get it on! I need those gold tags for some heavy armor and better weapons, LOL. It's a "messy" game but someone has to play it!

Buck up Alex, YOU will be my first target! LOL

Have a wonderful life everyone! It is what YOU make it!