PDA

View Full Version : Slender [Re-Creatation of Slender]

Phorus
10-25-2013, 10:14 AM
So not too long ago I was involved in the making/ and creating of an update for terraria. It was quite a huge update for most players. But since I was invlolved I've been getting noticed abit more in public by kids/ and adults too. So I decided to get involved in more things like that. So the created of the following game Slender Arrival actually believe it or not But he plays terraria sometimes. Now he had chosen about 3/5 people to be involved in something big. If he may have enough credit to preduce this new video game it may be released in January 7th or later. He had chosen me and 2 others.

Now please again, if you want to take this as a lie or in any other negative way please do not reply.
And if you want to be negative and give good replys you may wish too.

Now here's a little information about the upcoming game(hopefully)

•the game will be a sequile called Slender Origins
•it will be released in either January, 7th, 2014 or May, 23rd, 2014 or possibly later.
•it will be rated for people(s) over the age of 16 or younger.
•you will need a few compatible software and devices to make this work
•Please bare with us, we may boot be able to create it due to the making of Slenders Arrival. That game has taken alot of credit to preduce!

Thank you for your time and thank you for reading.

NinjafishSwag
11-01-2013, 12:18 AM
Sounds cool!
I'm patiently waiting :3

Phorus
11-01-2013, 03:33 AM
Sounds cool!
I'm patiently waiting :3

Patients is good. But as said, it may not be able to happen due to the creation of Slenders arrival. We shall see!