PDA

View Full Version : Turn it into a FaceBook game

Death of Rats
03-26-2011, 11:21 PM
I was thinking about FQ the other night. And I was thinking about all those silly little Facebook games I play. Then I wondered why the game couldn't be adapted to the FB game model. Would require some changes, but it has the right basic elements.

Would revive the game and be a potential source of revenue.

Of course, if you do this, I'll need my 5% of the cut... :p

Seth
03-27-2011, 12:17 AM
I'd love to see it as a facebook game too but it would truly be a lot of work to "do it right". Would have to rewrite the entire server part. :sweatdrop:

Mister Brooks
05-12-2011, 12:13 AM
if you do it, I'd like the option of being anonymous, and play as my handle like the classic FQ. You could add a few mods too, and it should be pretty easy to do.

Death of Rats
08-31-2012, 06:37 AM
Bump. :D

Terrible, but I can't be bothered to play any game not on FB anymore. Still, fond memories of FQ. Thanks for that. :)

Archea47
08-31-2012, 02:47 PM
If Seth were to go this route I sure hope he could continue to be generous enough to host his own server for us, or let someone else do it ( :prophet: <- that's me raising my hand). Some of us still haven't given our information to any 'social media' outside message boards

neomio
10-03-2012, 12:24 AM
Just would like to say that some of us have not given in to the pressure to be on facebook. I would really miss FQ so I'm happy to keep it the way it is. It would be good, though if Seth could make some money on this. But I appreciate the fact that he keeps it going for us Deathville addicts.

amber29
11-05-2012, 06:47 AM
I heard games in Facebook are making good money. How would one convert a game to fit it's platform?