PDA

View Full Version : Problems checking out with TortoiseSVN

eye776
08-08-2011, 10:04 PM
First of all, since this is my first post here, hello to everyone.

A few days ago, while browsing for some libraries, Proton SDK caught my attention.
Since I have quite a bit of irrlicht code laying on my HDD, I decided it would be worth
a shot to try and port some of my crap on Android (makes for a good learning experience).

The trouble comes from the fact that when trying to checkout the proton SVN tree, I get this error:

Command: Checkout from svn://rtsoft.com/rtsvn/proton, revision HEAD, Fully recursive, Externals included
Error: Can't connect to host 'rtsoft.com': A connection attempt failed because the
Error: connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established
Error: connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
Finished!:

I regularly access other SVN trees (for various libraries that I use),
and this is maybe the second time this has ever happened.
Has anyone ever had such issues?

Seth
08-09-2011, 05:33 AM
Hmm, I did a quick checkout of svn://rtsoft.com/rtsvn/proton using TortoiseSVN from Windows and it worked - maybe it was temporarily down? Or some clients don't like my outdated svn repo? Unsure.. :eek: Hopefully others will chime in if they are having problems.

eye776
08-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Well, after a few more tries I found out that, apparently my ISP's firewall discriminates against this SVN, so I had to obtain a copy via sneakernet (went to a friend) :D

Seth
08-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Yikes, hope we're not on some kind of blacklist...