PDA

View Full Version : Funeral Quest tourney starting October 1st, 2011!

Seth
09-19-2011, 01:03 PM
Yeah, that's right.

And not only that, this one will have at least one real "prize"! I've given the server machine a few tests and it looks like we're golden.

To commemorate FQ's reanimation I've made a new webpage for it here (http://www.rtsoft.com/pages/funeral_quest.php). Please spread it around, we need the players!

Anyway, I wouldn't have done this without you guys asking for it, so thanks for not forgetting about FQ and encouraging me to get my butt in gear on this.

Bexangel
09-19-2011, 09:35 PM
Having a real prize is a massive bonus Seth... The very fact you have got our beloved FQ up and running again for us regular players, is like winning the lottery a million times over!!!! I'm not exagerrating, or writing this so others can reply on the forums, but, once Hawk reads this, she'll rally the troops hahaha, that's the few we haven't managed to contact via one way or another... :) I'm sure you'll have a receptive response from a lot of players, and it will be interesting, during the tourney, how many will query the 'prize' hahaha, no doubt it will be awesome, and I look forward to the end of October, to see who will be the recipient... heehee, in the last few days of the tourney, that's when the top guns will go for your prize, I'll sit back and enjoy, as i'm not as good as the pro's, yet I'm a fast learner... ;) I'd be happy with a coffin keyring that you had as prizes for the top 50 years ago... I never even got into the top 100 that time, so I've progressed :)

Hawk
09-26-2011, 02:09 PM
Hey hey hey! I made it, LOL

Thank you so much, Seth for doing this, shows you are a devoted fan of the fans of FQ. You and your wife are the bes! I know once the word gets out there will be a massive reunion, lol, trying to guess who is who. Of course, I am the one and only Hawk and always will be. I also look forward to at least seeing what the "PRIZE" is at the end of the game, I hope I can remember how to play, LOL, and all the little tricks I learned from the "PRO'S" and hopefully, one certain pro won't show up for the first game at least, hahahaha. You know, in that last game that collapsed in mid play, I truly believe I could have beaten him too, maybe not by much but I was giving him a run. ((He only THINKS he knows who he is, LOL))

Ok, official countdown has begun to the first moment of FQ opening its doors once more being ressurected.
Good luck to everyone that comes, you will need it! <----that was an OFFICIAL CHALLENGE!

YEAH! BRING IT ON!!!!!!:wheelchair:

ashleyrunt
09-26-2011, 07:08 PM
Made my day big time when i heard the news `Seth is starting FQ back up` .
Thanks for the heads up Bex (-; (Hi Hawk)
Can`t wait for the 1st (be at work most of the first few days but will make the time to get my turns in LOL).

Thanks Seth for resurrecting FQ

Ashleyrunt

Sadge
09-27-2011, 01:20 AM
Hi, kids! Just in time for Halloween, I see.
~Sadge

jjohn
10-16-2011, 01:28 PM
FQ is a great game and this is a seasonally-appropriate time to re-animate it!