PDA

View Full Version : Compile RTPhysics error

hua1350
10-08-2011, 05:22 AM
I got the error info:
/cygdrive/d/android/android-ndk-r5-windows/android-ndk-r5 /cygdrive/e/proton/RTPhysics/android
make: Entering directory `/cygdrive/e/proton/RTPhysics/android'
SharedLibrary : libRTPhysics.so
make: execvp: /cygdrive/d/android/android-ndk-r5-windows/android-ndk-r5/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3/prebuilt/
windows/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-g++: Argument list too long
make: *** [/cygdrive/e/proton/RTPhysics/android/obj/local/armeabi/libRTPhysics.so] Error 127
make: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/e/proton/RTPhysics/android'
/cygdrive/e/proton/RTPhysics/android
the window version is all right. and i compile the RT3DApp is also all right.can any one help me,

Seth
10-12-2011, 11:59 AM
Ah, I know exactly what that is. Basically, after upgrading to the latest NDK kit (you really should be on r6 now I think..) it doesn't like make files that large.

A solution is to setup a "universal compile" (?), basically you add a .cpp file that contains a bunch of #include <more .cpp files> statement to get around this limitation, I did this for my tank game.

I'll try to add that for the RTPhysics example soon. Should probably also do the RT3DApp example.

hua1350
10-13-2011, 07:19 AM
i comlile the bullet src to static lib to make src smaller,now it work. but now i find a new problem. the rtphysics demo run on the phone, the texture is lose, the skybox is ok, all about physics's texture is lose. and I compile all the source use 1hour or more, maybe compile some thing to static lib to save time.

Seth
10-13-2011, 01:43 PM
No textures? Hmm, what device are you testing with? Any errors in the log? Strange.. although I haven't tested that example in a while, I'll try to do that...

hua1350
10-17-2011, 01:09 AM
It's my fault, I uses the texture named .3DS, but the irr file is .3ds.