PDA

View Full Version : PROBLEM?

Hawk
10-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Is here a problem with FQ? I was playing along, hit my last parlor when evderything went black then back to the end of my hit and froze. I had to esc out of game but now it won't let me log back on. Says in a constant: CONNECTING TO SERVER.... but never does connect.
Is it ME, or what? Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks!

Bexangel
10-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Same here Hawk, but you were lucky enough to do a few turns, I've tried to log in, but just keeps saying connecting to server... I've tried numerous times...

jfmass830
10-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Exact same problem here. I haven't been able to get on at all either.:(

Bexangel
10-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Hope it gets sorted soon, but, if not, it's not the end of the world, or, indeed, if it is the end of FQ, we all enjoyed our short and sweet tourney, but i think it's just a minor blip. I'm sure Seth will sort it... Better to have loved and lost, attacked and sent sparrows & tigers... All in the name of FQ fun XXX Keep in touch Ashley LOL XXX

Bexangel
10-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Seth is a busy bloke, wife and lovely kids, if anyone can sort this out, he can. I'm glad it's a few of us, as I thought it was my pc, then saw Hawk's & ur message. We just need to wait and see...

jfmass830
10-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Ahh yes...haven't done this in awhile and I was just getting back in a groove.

Hawk
10-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Well, guess it wouldn't be a true FQ game without at least one server crash now would it, LOL

I did at least get my turns in for today, usually I don't get anything done when it crashes. Before hand, it was freezing up slightly now and then as I hit the sell buttons. There were only like 4 of us on at the time.

Looking forward to the fix and will keep checking back here at to what went down as well as trying to log onto the game. It was good while it lasted thought, LOL, I was just getting back into the swing of things myself.

anxiously waiting....

Seth
10-12-2011, 10:41 PM
Hey, sorry guys, yeah it crashed right after the new day started, was down for about 7 hours. So everybody has 17 hours left to get in their turns for today so hopefully nobody misses it.

My phone was emailed automatically but I had just gone to sleep.. and the auto-restart failed for another reason, going to fix it. So hopefully this won't happen again... :sweatdrop:

Hawk
10-13-2011, 12:47 AM
Thank you, Seth, once more YOU DA MAN! :crazy: