PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Scroll for iPhone: constant crash?

Harrison Trawnik
04-11-2012, 05:23 AM
Hello. First of all, since the last post was in July, I will assume this board is dead. So hopefully, someone will read this, and fix this problem.
I own an iPhone, and have had the need to play dungeon scroll. I forgot it's name a long time ago, you can't believe the joy I had when I finally found it.
Now, I downloaded it for the iPhone just today. I keep having constant crashes around Dungeon 16, or for any matter any dungeon. I keep losing all that data. I get so far just to lose it all from a retarded crash. How do I fix this issue, if anyone is still here to answer me? I'll probably check back here in a week or so to see if someone responds.

Seth
04-11-2012, 05:38 AM
Yes, Dungeon Scroll is still 100% supported. I do sell copies every day for the iPhone and have not heard of any crashing problems, strange. What device type and OS are you using? I'll see if I can duplicate the problems here. :sweatdrop::nuke:

Harrison Trawnik
04-11-2012, 07:48 AM
3Gs, iOS 5.1. I keep getting around the midpoint and it crashes and loses all data I went through the trouble of getting.

Johnny Piacentini
04-14-2012, 03:52 AM
Yes, Dungeon Scroll is still 100% supported. I do sell copies every day for the iPhone and have not heard of any crashing problems, strange. What device type and OS are you using? I'll see if I can duplicate the problems here. :sweatdrop::nuke:

I'm having the same problems.
Game hangs & crashes after ten or so dungeons... I don't see a pattern, there's no clear trigger, but it always happens. iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.

Seth
04-16-2012, 01:50 AM
Thanks, hoping to look at the issue this week. Sounds like something went wonky after the iPhone OS 5.1 update.

Harrison Trawnik
04-30-2012, 04:48 PM
ok thanks!

Seth
05-05-2012, 04:47 AM
Well, I tested the game (downloaded from the AppStore) on my iPhone 4 (OS 5.1) but it didn't crash.. is there anything special I need to do that might help me duplicate the problem?

I guess next I'll build a special version od the game with a stress test that can run through thousands of dungeons... may help me locate this problem.

Harrison Trawnik
05-05-2012, 08:25 PM
Ok thats good but I'm still having problems. It happens around dungeon 16. Also. New bug popped up, the sound is really low on a lot of tracks and sounds.

Harrison Trawnik
05-31-2012, 06:46 AM
Its been 2 months and the game still isn't fixed. I would personally like some compensation for having to wait so long, like a free full copy of dungeon scroll for pc. I have at best made it to level 19. Don't know if it's the power ups I keep picking or...

Seth
05-31-2012, 07:24 AM
Hey, sorry for the delay. I have personally been unable to reproduce the problem, but I have a new version that I'd like you to try.

If you would be willing to try the new version please email me at seth@rtsoft.com and I'll hook you up. (I'll use something called TestFlight, it's a very painless way for the user to test something)

This goes for anybody else having Dungeon Scroll troubles as well!

Otherwise, please hang in there, I will update the AppStore version as soon as I can verify that this does indeed fix the issue.

Seth
06-01-2012, 01:02 PM
A new version has gone out for testing today, thanks for your patience.

hudson-lian
01-27-2013, 08:01 AM
Everything seems fine now. I do think it's just new when those glitches appear.