PDA

View Full Version : Unable to get goblin to open sanctuary. Just going round and round in Kernsin.

sarraceniac
06-27-2012, 03:37 PM
Is this a bug? I have the bow and lore, I activate bow as opposed to sword and talk to guard. Get reply, 'Are you Joon? Too early' so I kill a few more monsters and get to next level and try again with same result. Even got hold of a couple of walkthroughs (which I don't like using) and I've done everything they say but 'Are you Joon etc.' is all I get. I am getting sick of going round and round and it is now so easy I could do it with my eyes closed. Help please.

sarraceniac
06-28-2012, 09:35 AM
Is this a bug? I have the bow and lore, I activate bow as opposed to sword and talk to guard. Get reply, 'Are you Joon? Too early' so I kill a few more monsters and get to next level and try again with same result. Even got hold of a couple of walkthroughs (which I don't like using) and I've done everything they say but 'Are you Joon etc.' is all I get. I am getting sick of going round and round and it is now so easy I could do it with my eyes closed. Help please.

It's OK thanks for your total lack of help. It is an arguable bug (as are the totally invisible meanies, until you quit and then reload, in the Darklands). Apparently you not only have to talk to the Mayor and his daughter but you have to do it at the right time.