PDA

View Full Version : Bad news, and good news

SuperJ
01-26-2014, 05:10 AM
Sadly, I coudn't continue with my game X07 The Chase, there is a coding issue I could not get across, and it was FULL of bugs. But, the good news is, a new game is coming! Jet Scroller is a new game I am progroming and it seems to be going good so far, and no bugs. So, Jet Scroller will be completely free, and I hope you guys will enjoy it! I will not tell ya guys any information about it so far though....:ninja:

Rabidpotato
01-26-2014, 05:21 AM
What's the estimated release date?

SuperJ
01-26-2014, 05:23 AM
What's the estimated release date?
Well, since I am allmost done, and if everything goes good, 2 weeks...?

Brys
01-26-2014, 08:04 PM
Well, since I am allmost done, and if everything goes good, 2 weeks...?

* Gets gaming goggles on* I GOT SOME GAMING TO DO!!!!!!!

GBAGamer
01-26-2014, 08:05 PM
Seems like anybody can make an app these days

PatrickCrissman
01-28-2014, 11:29 AM
why not as the increasing use of the computer has raised interest of the people towards its all the aspects and software creation is one of them

Brennanber
01-29-2014, 03:15 AM
Seems like anybody can make an app these days

Codes are getting easier to learn every month

SuperJ
01-29-2014, 04:15 AM
Codes are getting easier to learn every month
Yep, scripting is also getting easier too.

Linoel Vincent Son
01-29-2014, 08:55 AM
Guys try Minecraft Personal Computer Version 1.7.2
u know the Minecraft Alpha and minecraft pocket edition sucks but if u play the pc vertion
u will see tons of blockz inliding redstone (its was the best and the mind destroyer blcok)
if u know the compacks of redstone im sure u can make machines like : Elevator , Calculator , Castle gates , TNT cannnons.
and its epic cuz if u play survival u need to earn all achivments and win the game its epic cuz u need to make an nether portal to the Nether
then fight zombiepigmans and the wither skeleton
and u need to find the end portal with ender eyes so u can battle the enderdragon at the world End
then u will get the ender egg then hatch it for a pet enderdragon
theres a myth that really goes on in minecraft
The gost like player : Herobrine
76% dozent belive herobrine but 34% does belive
i saw him while his teleporting im warning u if u see a house thet u didnt create thats herobrines cave
if u say signs that says 'only God can save u now' its the 2nd sign of herobrine
if u saw random blocks thats herobrine
if u sawq herobrine 'Delete your Minecraft then install it again'

Dodo Wizard
02-01-2014, 10:51 PM
Guys try Minecraft Personal Computer Version 1.7.2
u know the Minecraft Alpha and minecraft pocket edition sucks but if u play the pc vertion
u will see tons of blockz inliding redstone (its was the best and the mind destroyer blcok)
if u know the compacks of redstone im sure u can make machines like : Elevator , Calculator , Castle gates , TNT cannnons.
and its epic cuz if u play survival u need to earn all achivments and win the game its epic cuz u need to make an nether portal to the Nether
then fight zombiepigmans and the wither skeleton
and u need to find the end portal with ender eyes so u can battle the enderdragon at the world End
then u will get the ender egg then hatch it for a pet enderdragon
theres a myth that really goes on in minecraft
The gost like player : Herobrine
76% dozent belive herobrine but 34% does belive
i saw him while his teleporting im warning u if u see a house thet u didnt create thats herobrines cave
if u say signs that says 'only God can save u now' its the 2nd sign of herobrine
if u saw random blocks thats herobrine
if u sawq herobrine 'Delete your Minecraft then install it again'

1) Almost everyone knows that
2)Herobrine is cool, why would I remove him?
3)Minecraft on the Xbox 360 isn't so bad, but I want to play PC because..you know. Texture packs(They're on Xbox but Idk how to make or download them), custom skins, wither, etc.

PatrickCrissman
02-03-2014, 12:16 PM
got the good and bad news along ..