PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Staff

DeathSkull
02-05-2014, 06:06 AM
Hello guys, I'm making a game called Call Of Zombies (CoZ). Its gonna be an online game, but i need at the most 4 people To become part of the Staff Team. I need people who are loyal, mature, and never break the rules. Please post if you fall under all these categories. I will choose who will be part of the Call Of Zombies Staff Team.:wave::yeah:

Tifa
02-05-2014, 06:13 AM
Hello guys, I'm making a game called Call Of Zombies (CoZ). Its gonna be an online game, but i need at the most 4 people To become part of the Staff Team. I need people who are loyal, mature, and never break the rules. Please post if you fall under all these categories. I will choose who will be part of the Call Of Zombies Staff Team.:wave::yeah:

I want to be on the team! Does it require a lot of time and effort?

DeathSkull
02-05-2014, 07:00 AM
I want to be on the team! Does it require a lot of time and effort?

The creation part or the Team part?

Brennanber
02-05-2014, 07:07 AM
Coding language? Budget?

DeathSkull
02-05-2014, 07:50 AM
Coding language? Budget?

I will need some help with coding. You any good? c++ or Xcode is what i use

Brennanber
02-06-2014, 03:19 AM
I will need some help with coding. You any good? c++ or Xcode is what i use

Ill do the c++ but i dont know xcode. And do you have a server for the online part?

hobart_bricks
02-07-2014, 01:41 AM
If you need help i can help i can do like the support team are the ban/mute team if you get those commands

Also i am loyal so if you don't pick me thats ok i will still play this game when it comes out cause i like zombie games they are the best

Piepiepiepiepiepie

DeathSkull
02-07-2014, 03:38 AM
Ill do the c++ but i dont know xcode. And do you have a server for the online part?

Yes, currently I'm helping Blenderite make an online game called: iTanks Online and he said we could put 2 games on 1 server.

hobart_bricks
02-07-2014, 03:45 AM
Not to be cocky but can i join the staff team as a noderator like tanked where i mute and ban people deathskull

Piepiepiepiepiepie

DeathSkull
02-07-2014, 03:48 AM
Not to be cocky but can i join the staff team as a noderator like tanked where i mute and ban people deathskull

Piepiepiepiepiepie

Just a question, but do you like Online Airplane games??

hobart_bricks
02-07-2014, 03:53 AM
I love airplane games i have tons on my phone and question will this game be on androidare ios are webos

DeathSkull
02-07-2014, 03:58 AM
I love airplane games i have tons on my phone and question will this game be on androidare ios are webos

Well I'm actually making now an online airplane game with Zerkon. Its called Air Attack (there dis gonna be more than one app and story for this game for single player) anyways I'm gonna make the Call Of Zombies a single player game. At least for now

hobart_bricks
02-07-2014, 04:02 AM
Does this mean i might work with zerkon in your airplane game

And when that zombie game comes out tell me i love zombie games

DeathSkull
02-07-2014, 04:04 AM
Does this mean i might work with zerkon in your airplane game

And when that zombie game comes out tell me i love zombie games

Maybe, ill talk it over with him see what he says :hat: and yes i will, i actually already have zombies and maps done with :3

hobart_bricks
02-07-2014, 04:13 AM
Well your the best hope you guys say ok

And did you already upload the game to appstore are pc the zombie game

Piepiepiepiepiepirpir

Brennanber
02-07-2014, 07:11 AM
So what are we going to use? Team speak? Schedules? Anything you need done?

hobart_bricks
02-08-2014, 12:26 AM
:wave:

I have a suggestion for your air attack game for a plane

Plane could be called a cloud plane
design has clouds on it
Damage 50%
Speed 50%

raqk
02-15-2014, 04:56 PM
is it a 2d game? if so ill try helping.

Anulot
02-16-2014, 01:04 AM
I'll be staff if you still need people. What platform is this game for?

Angelos
02-16-2014, 05:39 PM
Are you still looking for Staff? I could be one of these /ban /mute people i've had past experience in a gamemode for a game in Garry mod kept the spammers in the shadows ^_^ BTW. Does it matter if I'm new to Rtsoft Forums? Good say for you sir :hat: ;)