PDA

View Full Version : Funeral Quest crashed, new game starting tomorrow

Seth
07-29-2012, 04:25 AM
Sorry guys, the current FQ game got hosed and of course I found out the backup system had been doing it wrong and I couldn't recover it. :poop: :wheelchair:

So a new game starts tomorrow (well, midnight Japanese time).

I've fixed the backup system so the most we should ever lose again is a day of time...

Sorry! :sweatdrop:

Hawk
07-29-2012, 06:32 AM
Sorry guys, the current FQ game got hosed and of course I found out the backup system had been doing it wrong and I couldn't recover it. :poop: :wheelchair:

So a new game starts tomorrow (well, midnight Japanese time).

I've fixed the backup system so the most we should ever lose again is a day of time...

Sorry! :sweatdrop:

Ahhh, wondered what was going on, and I was doing so well too, LOL. Now I can begin anew, good luck to all who return for the new game!

Thank you, Seth for fixing the problems as you always do. I am just relieved that it was fixable....:whistling:

Archea47
07-29-2012, 12:53 PM
Thanks for taking care of it, Seth! I spent a long while last night reconfiguring things trying to get FQ to work

And that was probably my best game of Funeral Quest ever ;) (Holy Heaping Piles)

lazybones
07-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Not to worry, if I let you have my address could you send me my gold tags by secure delivery? ;)

Archea47
08-06-2012, 01:43 PM
What time does the day end on the server?

Seth
08-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Midnight, UTC +9. (Tokyo time)

Archea47
08-13-2012, 03:11 PM
I believe there's a bug with the 'protected' status, or I don't understand it.

Starting today (day 16) when I logged on (at exactly the start of the day) the news said that there had been no bury points earned that day. I went to attack some people and was surprised that none of the top runners were on the list. I checked the ranking (at what I imagine is 00:08 on the server) and 16 of the top 20 players were still 'protected.' (one of those was my fault http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.png)

Seth
08-14-2012, 12:45 AM
If a player is attacked (and killed), he retains his protected status through to the next day until he logs back on. If you hit the server early in the game-cycle day, most people will not have logged on yet and will still be protected.

If they do NOT log-on that day at all, they will be automatically unprotected at midnight.

Archea47
08-16-2012, 04:06 AM
Aah, interesting. Thanks for the info, Seth!