PDA

View Full Version : Unable to compile RTBareBones and RTSimpleApp

miisq_
08-05-2012, 04:38 PM
I am using visual studio 2010 and when I try to compile RTBareBones project, I get this error: Error 6 error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\..\shared\flash\app\cpp\GLFlashAdaptor.cpp': No such file or directory.
And I noticed that the whole "flash" folder is missing from the "shared" folder.
And the RTSimpleApp gives me: Error 1 error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\..\shared\Audio\AudioManagerFlash.cpp': No such file or directory

What can be done to solve this error? Did I do something incorrectly while downloading proton SDK?

Seth
08-05-2012, 11:08 PM
Sorry, you can get around that for now by deleting those two files from the project.

I had hoped MSVC would say "hmm, these are marked as ignore, we won't throw errors that they are missing as long as the Flash build profile isn't selected". Guess that doesn't work ...

Right now we're at a weird place, as Flash is ready and working but it's unclear if I can legally include those files due to Alchemy 2 still being in beta, hope to have it resolved soon and the flash directory in svn.