PDA

View Full Version : Making a new Pixel multiplayer game!

Pages : [1] 2

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 05:06 PM
PIXEL GENESIS ONLINE!
Here are the features this game will have!

Pvp with multiple attacks and special abilities!
nearly 1,000 multiple costumes hats and Weapons!
Trading! (Will give credit to growtopia) Where you can trade all types of weapons and hats!
Leveling system! You can level up from Pvping and the amount of time you spent on the game!
Pets!! The pets thats going to be in the game is still secret..
Worlds! You can make your own worlds with an editing feature you can get at lvl 10!
New content every week or month!
The rest are still mysteries tho..

I will choose Admins for the game. Ill look around the forums for a candidate. but i wont tell you your gonna be an admin till the game is done..
As you can see lots of content in the game! which means its gonna take me a while to code all of this in the game..
See you! oh and also because of this i cant get on growtopia often cus well..im making this XD

Beta will be comming out 3 weeks before release to public! to be on the beta test list Reply below first 5 people get to Test
Beta testers:Edwardson97,Boomer (Unless he doesnt reply),Raqk,Gurregris,Oniichaan,Friboy8,Mk,TrollRa geJr Beta testers will have their own special items! :D

Beta testers for the game are gonna have Blue name tags when the game is finished
Did i also tell you that its gonna have its own forums? :D cant wait till i finish...im gonna do ALOT of typing...

Feel free to ask questions or concerns about the game.
P.S. This isnt competition for Growtopia. Ill put credit to growtopia in the description of the app when its finished

Edwardson97
02-15-2014, 05:09 PM
New app or game im making comming out next year or like 11 months from now.

Trading! (Will give credit to growtopia) Where you can trade all types of weapons and hats!
Leveling system! You can level up from Pvping and the amount of time you spent on the game!
Worlds! You can make your own worlds with an editing feature you can get at lvl 10!

I will choose Admins for the game. Ill look around the forums for a candidate. but i wont tell you your gonna be an admin till the game is done..
As you can see lots of content in the game! which means its gonna take me a while to code all of this in the game..
See you! oh and also because of this i cant get on growtopia often cus well..im making this XD

If you need a tester I'd like to do it
Also good luck on the game!

Boomer
02-15-2014, 05:11 PM
I don't think GT is the only game that has trading in it, so I don't think you need to give credit.

Good luck!

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 05:12 PM
If you need a tester I'd like to do it
Also good luck on the game!

Sure you can be a beta tester for the game. Dont be suprised if you see some glitches or bugs. Ill msg you when the game is ready for tests

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think GT is the only game that has trading in it, so I don't think you need to give credit.

Good luck!

Its gonna have the same trading outline cus i spent all night trying to figure out how trade works ._.
Also! Boomer would you like to be one of the Beta testers?

raqk
02-15-2014, 05:16 PM
id like to test... and sounds fun so far!

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 05:17 PM
id like to test... and sounds fun so far!

Your the second beta tester so far. Unless Boomer replies

Gurregris
02-15-2014, 05:35 PM
Sounds cool! :D
Could I be a beta tester?

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 05:37 PM
Sounds cool! :D
Could I be a beta tester?

Sure! Since I'm in a good mood I'll allow 3 more beta testers

Gurregris
02-15-2014, 05:38 PM
Sure! Since I'm in a good mood I'll allow 3 more beta testers

Okay cool! Thanks. :)

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 05:56 PM
Lol i wonder what awesome items were gonna have.....hmmm i wonder..:ninja:
Also Beta testers. Tell me your designated IGN for the game so i dont get confused :sweatdrop:

I may have wings in the game but i need special permission from Seth and Hamumu to add them into the game.I cant afford copyright .____.

Friboy8
02-15-2014, 06:05 PM
I'd love to be a beta tester :D
Ign is always friboy8 or friboy

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 06:14 PM
I'd love to be a beta tester :D
Ign is always friboy8 or friboy

Great! 2-3 more.....Also beta testers will have their own special items :D Cant be traded nor dropped. Msg me your special item now if your a beta tester. cus ill work on those with the other items so its easier

- - - Updated - - -

Bump. ._. need some more beta testers

Anulot
02-15-2014, 06:17 PM
I'll gladly beta test

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 06:18 PM
I'll gladly beta test

K! Phew i have so much hype for this game! Not for popularity but for the amount of enjoyment the public will have for it!

OniicChan
02-15-2014, 06:21 PM
*coughs* Tester You say?
I'm right here!

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 06:22 PM
*coughs* Tester You say?
I'm right here!

Lol ok! One more! Who will be that lucky someone!

Whoops false alarm! i forgot that my friends are all coders and can help me! so thats 7 people (Does math) Probably be available at.............................In july!? or June idk XD but soon!

OniicChan
02-15-2014, 06:26 PM

You got yourself a Kirito :3

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops false alarm! i forgot that my friends are all coders and can help me! so thats 7 people (Does math) Probably be available at.............................In july!? or June idk XD but soon!

coders eh?! :) I do fancy jobs, what computer language... :3
:whistling:

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 06:28 PM
You got yourself a Kirito :3

Whats that? i sworn i heard that before..

Cmon Beta testers Notify me of the Special items you guys would like! (Notify me) as long as it doesnt have anything to do with
growtopia or others
coders eh?! :) I do fancy jobs, what computer language... :3
:whistling:

Dont need any help but thanks for offering!

OniicChan
02-15-2014, 06:30 PM
Whats that? i sworn i heard that before..

Cmon Beta testers Notify me of the Special items you guys would like! (Notify me) as long as it doesnt have anything to do with growtopia or others

- - - Updated - - -

Dont need any help but thanks for offering!

Special Item : Advancement Blade, It levels as well, Owner Damage + Swords lvl.

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 06:32 PM
Special Item : Advancement Blade, It levels as well, Owner Damage + Swords lvl.

How did you know that there were gonna be swords in the game?

Dont know about advancement thats kinda cheating i want everybody to have a fair advantages in the game.
Maybe some fire or ice gloves? (Covers mouth quickly) DANGIT! God my mouth keeps telling these spoilers n stuff...god XD

wait did you say it does damage to the owner? ok that seems fair

OniicChan
02-15-2014, 06:42 PM

Dont know about advancement thats kinda cheating i want everybody to have a fair advantages in the game.
Maybe some fire or ice gloves? (Covers mouth quickly) DANGIT! God my mouth keeps telling these spoilers n stuff...god XD

I'm not into Monk Style Playing or Combo Woopers. I'm into Swords, Stealth, Daggers and Magic :3

Some MMORPG I used to play
http://i61.tinypic.com/xp1wmd.jpg

Special Item:
White Cat Familiar
Effect:
x2 Drop rate

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 06:49 PM
Special Item:
White Cat Familiar
Effect:
x2 Drop rate

What do you mean drop rate? are you suggesting mobs? ._.

OniicChan
02-15-2014, 06:51 PM

You got me all wrong xD its ahmm...

Damage + Sword lvl.

EG:
120 damage or atk + lvl 20 = 140 atk or damage XD
Not unless you got an item with 7% life steal ratio it would make at least a throwback a damage on the owner. xD

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean drop rate? are you suggesting mobs? ._.

just a quick question Is it merely a pvp game or a solely rpg? sorry for that...

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 06:51 PM
You got me all wrong xD its ahmm...

Damage + Sword lvl.

EG:
120 damage or atk + lvl 20 = 140 atk or damage XD
Not unless you got an item with 7% life steal ratio it would make at least a throwback a damage on the owner. xD

Omg like did you just go thru my files or something HOW DO YOU KNOW THESE STUFF D: I was thinking on like some Poison magic and range weapons like Special kind of bows

raqk
02-15-2014, 06:53 PM
Lol i wonder what awesome items were gonna have.....hmmm i wonder..:ninja:
Also Beta testers. Tell me your designated IGN for the game so i dont get confused :sweatdrop:

I may have wings in the game but i need special permission from Seth and Hamumu to add them into the game.I cant afford copyright .____.

my username will be... raqk! what a surprise!

GBAGamer
just a quick question Is it merely a pvp game or a solely rpg? sorry for that...

Role-playing game? i wouldnt say that. its not JUST a pvp game...
This is all i can tell you for now. Cus i dont want to spoil anymore content. But i like that mob idea.Maybe an adventure mode? or Maybe boss fights? I like these ideas...

OniicChan
Omg like did you just go thru my files or something HOW DO YOU KNOW THESE STUFF D: I was thinking on like some Poison magic and range weapons like Special kind of bows

I am Kirito :P
lol just through gaming experience ;)

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 06:54 PM
my username will be... raqk! what a surprise!

How generic.

The 978
02-15-2014, 06:55 PM
GBAGamer or whatchamIcallyourname, put me in to beta testers list!

I want a flaming sword or hat or something like that.

I want my name to be, hmm.

Uber!

or Fredi /troll

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 06:57 PM
I am Kirito :P
lol just through gaming experience ;)

Your name will be Kirito in the game? Okey dokie. Heres something that im just gonna say. (There will be knockback) Its not gonna be some crazy knockback thats gonna send you 3,000,000,000 meters away when ur at a high level it depends on the weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

GBAGamer or whatchamIcallyourname, put me in to beta testers list!

I want a flaming sword or hat or something like that.

I dont know man. i just...have some doubts about you .___.

OniicChan
02-15-2014, 06:58 PM
Your name will be Kirito in the game? Okey dokie. Heres something that im just gonna say. (There will be knockback) Its not gonna be some crazy knockback thats gonna send you 3,000,000,000 meters away when ur at a high level it depends on the weapon.

This is a super throw! Ehrmegod XD
No more Kirito stuff! I'll be an Old Wizard then hahaha... Demo or Beta test At least I would love to try it ok ;3
Just Message me the details :)

The 978
02-15-2014, 07:03 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know man. i just...have some doubts about you .___.
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?57665-The-978-is-back-but-with-changes

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 07:05 PM
This is a super throw! Ehrmegod XD
No more Kirito stuff! I'll be an Old Wizard then hahaha... Demo or Beta test At least I would love to try it ok ;3
Just Message me the details :)

Dont worry Beta will have all the items that i planned for.Oh and sorry to burst your bubble but. "Magic items are not gonna be powerful cause right now im focusing on swords and daggers. Magic wont get added right away

Trollrage
02-15-2014, 07:05 PM
If ya need an tester.. I'm ready any time :D

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 07:06 PM
If ya need an tester.. I'm ready any time :D

Trollrage Your lucky cause your the last one!

OniicChan
02-15-2014, 07:07 PM
Dont worry Beta will have all the items that i planned for.Oh and sorry to burst your bubble but. "Magic items are not gonna be powerful cause right now im focusing on swords and daggers and Magic wands and stuff wont get added right away

LOL! Just let me see what the game offers :)
Thats all hahaha! :)

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 07:16 PM
LOL! Just let me see what the game offers :)
Thats all hahaha! :)

like a screenshot? Because i cant do that ._______. To many SPOILURZ
But since im in a really good mood "Lel" Ill tell you the top 4items that im looking forward to

Bow of hell- Knockback 1.2, Damage ratio 34-36- info= The bow of hell! Satan made it with his own bare hands! Just dont get focused to much on if he used the bathroom before making this...Yuck

Sword of a thousand birds- Special weapon! Does lightning which has a 20/100 chance of parilyzing the opponent. Every time you swing the sword Lightning flows out of it! god this is awesome...Dmg ratio 25-28 1.7 knockback

Daggers of heaven and earth- This weapon is very special Dmg ratio 35-39 No knockback

Gloves of internal strength- Has alot of strength! 56-59 damage! BUT! Cooldown when you punch 6-7 times. Huge knockback! 4.8 knockback!
WOW!

Lol cant wait to make these

Edwardson97
02-15-2014, 07:24 PM
My beta ign name will be Edwardson

And the item I want is: Flaming Angels?

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 07:26 PM
My beta ign name will be Edwardson

And the item I want is: Flaming Angels?

Ill give you the flaming angels but they will not have the ability to fly. unless i get perms from seth or Hamumu

The 978
02-15-2014, 07:26 PM
But since im in a really good mood "Lel" Ill tell you the top 4items that im looking forward to

Bow of hell- Knockback 1.2, Damage ratio 34-36- info= The bow of hell! Satan made it with his own bare hands! Just dont get focused to much on if he used the bathroom before making this...Yuck

Sword of a thousand birds- Special weapon! Does lightning which has a 20/100 chance of parilyzing the opponent. Every time you swing the sword Lightning flows out of it! god this is awesome...Dmg ratio 25-28 1.7 knockback

Daggers of heaven and earth- This weapon is very special Dmg ratio 35-39 No knockback

Gloves of internal strength- Has alot of strength! 56-59 damage! BUT! Cooldown when you punch 6-7 times. Huge knockback! 4.8 knockback!
WOW!

Can you make a "Power of Titans" effect for me?

When I land to ground from a high place, there will be a massive explosion where I landed!

Or Blazin' Bow

What will be game's name

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 07:29 PM
Can you make a "Power of Titans" effect for me?

When I land to ground from a high place, there will be a massive explosion where I landed!

Or Blazin' Bow

What will be game's name

Your NOT a beta tester. You pmed me when i said reply in thread. sorry but doesnt count.
I dont know about the game name. Lol all i was thinking about were the content of the game. Ideas? Anybody? .__.

Trollrage
02-15-2014, 07:31 PM
I would really suggest an item: Like a sword which is almost unavailbe only those who beat the strongest ultra boss :3

If I could get an Item it would be hmmmm like a Troll pet which confuses other :3

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 07:33 PM
I would really suggest an item: Like a sword which is almost unavailbe only those who beat the strongest ultra boss :3

If I could get an Item it would be hmmmm like a Troll pet which confuses other :3

Ummm the pet lol is it gonna be like a floating troll face? cant make that cus of copyright .-.

Trollrage
02-15-2014, 07:37 PM
Ummm the pet lol is it gonna be like a floating troll face? cant make that cus of copyright .-.

argh copyright damn..... then I'll think about another one :3

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 07:42 PM
KayKay Lel

OniicChan
02-15-2014, 07:43 PM

WOW!

The sword effects looks cool so...

http://i59.tinypic.com/fozxjo.gif

GIVE ME MAH SOOOWRD!!!
lol

Trollrage
02-15-2014, 07:46 PM
Maybe a hmmmmm.... Wind Saber?

Or A Hero Cape

I REALLY want the flame saber but the others are Ok too :3

Suggestions:

War hat (every player has it when he start)

Sword part 1-99 (You need em all to do the Sword of Almighty)

War Leash (It has a dagger that does 5 Damnage)

Water Sword (You need to defeat the Water Queen which spawns if you are level 20)

Earth Sword (Which you get if you defeat The golem of the world spawns at level 50)

Wind Sword (You need to defeat the Wind God which spawns at level 70)

Fire Sword (You need to defeat the devil 3 Times to get it! There'll be an portal which leads to hell! Level 120 Required!)

A Crown if you have reched level 60?

An Elephant which you can ride.

Maybe an Pet which looks like you?

And maybe an Scythe which does 10 Damnage Point but you need to wait 3 sec to use it again...

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 07:50 PM
1. Flame Saber VERY strong (maybe 1 hit kill ^^) and burning effect

2. Burning Cape: It gives you double jump and burns a player!

3. Death Scythe (It kills someone immendiently if he punches him) (ps: It has also fire)

This would ruin the future economy of ..(Thinks of a name) ......the game. if it has a economy .__. cus death scythe? OMG WAY TO OP.Flame saber? GROWTOPIA COPYRIGHT. Burning cape..Maybe floating but no double jump cause that would be ironic

- - - Updated - - -

The sword effects looks cool so...

http://i59.tinypic.com/fozxjo.gif

GIVE ME MAH SOOOWRD!!!
lol

You will have main items and skills so as soon as you get into battle it comes out! (Only 1v1 or 2v2 or 3v3 pvp not like growtopia.)

The 978
02-15-2014, 07:52 PM
Your NOT a beta tester. You pmed me when i said reply in thread. sorry but doesnt count.
I dont know about the game name. Lol all i was thinking about were the content of the game. Ideas? Anybody? .__.

Argh. Well, its OK.
I guess I'll chill as a normal person.

OniicChan
02-15-2014, 07:53 PM
This would ruin the future economy of ..(Thinks of a name) ......the game. if it has a economy .__. cus death scythe? OMG WAY TO OP.Flame saber? GROWTOPIA COPYRIGHT. Burning cape..Maybe floating but no double jump cause that would be ironic

- - - Updated - - -

You will have main items and skills so as soon as you get into battle it comes out! (Only 1v1 or 2v2 or 3v3 pvp not like growtopia.)

Does it have any life bars Included? and also the about the program is for PC or Phone app?
IoS or Android?

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 07:55 PM
1. Flame Saber VERY strong (maybe 1 hit kill ^^) and burning effect

2. Burning Cape: It gives you double jump and burns a player!

3. Death Scythe (It kills someone immendiently if he punches him) (ps: It has also fire)

4. Death Dragon (The dragon of the Dead himself)

Suggestions:

War hat (every player has it when he start)

Sword part 1-99 (You need em all to do the Sword of Almighty)

War Leash (It has a dagger that does 5 Damnage)

Water Sword (You need to defeat the Water Queen which spawns if you are level 20)

Earth Sword (Which you get if you defeat The golem of the world spawns at level 50)

Wind Sword (You need to defeat the Wind God which spawns at level 70)

Fire Sword (You need to defeat the devil 3 Times to get it! There'll be an portal which leads to hell! Level 120 Required!)

More Ideas soon....I like these suggestions! Purty cool

- - - Updated - - -

Does it have any life bars Included? and also the about the program is for PC or Phone app?
IoS or Android?

Andriod and ios. Im thinking about putting it for pc cause that would be cool but im sticking with IOS and Andriod for now!

Omg my friend just texted me. He said that he got 2 more people to help. so the app will open for beta testers at 3/17/14 10:30 in the morning sharp! Put this on your calendar folks. Ill watch you guys as you test the game when it opens. (Lol cant wait to watch you all run around like idiots I MEAN Newbies.... :0)

Trollrage
02-15-2014, 07:58 PM
I'm not at the beta tester list :c

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 07:59 PM
I'm not at the beta tester list :c

Just added you on the list :wave:

Trollrage
02-15-2014, 08:00 PM
TrollRa gejr .... close enough XD

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 08:01 PM
IoS or Android?

It has life bars. Idk where. Probs top of the Characters name tag. or maybe no life bars at all and only the player can see their health. so you would be punching randomly..idk maybe

OniicChan
I like these suggestions! Purty cool

- - - Updated - - -

Andriod and ios. Im thinking about putting it for pc cause that would be cool but im sticking with IOS and Andriod for now!

Omg my friend just texted me. He said that he got 2 more people to help. so the app will open for beta testers at 3/17/14 10:30 in the morning sharp! Put this on your calendar folks. Ill watch you guys as you test the game when it opens. (Lol cant wait to watch you all run around like idiots I MEAN Newbies.... :0)

;) im just seeing holes good luck creator ;)

The 978
Just added you on the list :wave:

Uhm.. Can't you add me to the list please? :c

http://global3.memecdn.com/sad-cat_o_537030.gif

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 08:02 PM
;) im just seeing holes good luck creator ;)

What you mean holes? :O

Trollrage
02-15-2014, 08:07 PM
Updated the suggestions :D

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 08:13 PM
I love the suggestions but i have alot of work to do on the game. cant add them all .___.

Edwardson97
02-15-2014, 08:14 PM
Is it going to be a 2-d platformer?

Trollrage
02-15-2014, 08:14 PM
I love the suggestions but i have alot of work to do on the game. cant add them all .___.

Oh but I'm happy you like em

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 08:16 PM
Is it going to be a 2-d platformer?

Lol duh what did you think it was gonna be? 3D game like skyrim? lel

Edwardson97
02-15-2014, 08:17 PM
Lol duh what did you think it was gonna be? 3D game like skyrim? lel

Yes:rolleyes:

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 08:21 PM
Yes:rolleyes:

.______________________.

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 08:32 PM
Any comments? D:

Trollrage
02-15-2014, 08:36 PM
Maybe a silver sword for new players? Or a starter kit?

If you win an battle you get (depends on the level) XP and in tournaments coins like level 10 tournament 5 coins, 20 10 coins, 30 20 coins and so on

raqk
02-15-2014, 08:37 PM
Any comments? D:

well i guess i have a comment. do you have a Server ready for use, also, are you going to be able to pay the fee's to put it on the app store.
If you have the server ready, how many people will it be able to handle at a time?

iPotato.
02-15-2014, 08:39 PM
Aww i wanna be a beta player too .-. :(

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 08:43 PM
Maybe a silver sword for new players? Or a starter kit?

If you win an battle you get (depends on the level) XP and in tournaments coins like level 10 tournament 5 coins, 20 10 coins, 30 20 coins and so on

I was thinking of a starter kit. i like the coins bit

- - - Updated - - -

well i guess i have a comment. do you have a Server ready for use, also, are you going to be able to pay the fee's to put it on the app store.
If you have the server ready, how many people will it be able to handle at a time?

Server is not ready for use. And yes i am able to pay the fee's to put it on the appstore. i got a scholarship when i was saving my money for colledge .-. so i have a LOT of money to spare

Trollrage
02-15-2014, 08:44 PM
Don't forget to make it IAP secured :)

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 08:44 PM
Aww i wanna be a beta player too .-. :(

I cant make everybody a beta player .___.

iPotato.
02-15-2014, 08:45 PM
Its ok .-.

GBAGamer
Don't forget to make it IAP secured :)

I dont think there will be any IAP's cause im not in this for the money. im in this to make people have a enjoyable app to play with :wave:

Trollrage
1 last suggest...

Could my Item Be a Herocape or Devil wings (other style)?

Or a Flame saber (just another style ps: It isnt copyrighted to growtopia! Double saber is also star wars just another anem... like the flame saber could be called Hell saber)

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 08:46 PM
1 last suggest...

Could my Item Be a Herocape or Devil wings (other style)?

Or a Flame saber (just another style)

Im gonna have to email Seth about that..

iPotato.
02-15-2014, 08:47 PM
And make yur own forums :)

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 08:50 PM
And make yur own forums :)

Lol of course. XD

iPotato.
And ACHIEVMENTS

JrFarmer
I Could be a Tester. Only if You Need. :3

iPotato.
02-15-2014, 08:51 PM
I Could be a Tester. Only if You Need. :3

Me too .-..-

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 08:51 PM
And ACHIEVMENTS

Lol okay XD

- - - Updated - - -

I dont need any more testers thanks tho

Trollrage
02-15-2014, 08:53 PM
Holiday packs :3

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 08:54 PM
Holiday packs :3

Lol i was thinking of that..

SuperJ
02-15-2014, 08:56 PM

Beta will be comming out 3 weeks before release to public! to be on the beta test list Reply below first 5 people get to Test
Beta testers:Edwardson97,Boomer (Unless he doesnt reply),Raqk,Gurregris,Oniichaan,Friboy8,Mk,TrollRa geJr Beta testers will have their own special items! :D

Beta testers for the game are gonna have Blue name tags when the game is finished
Did i also tell you that its gonna have its own forums? :D cant wait till i finish...im gonna do ALOT of typing...

P.S. This isnt competition for Growtopia. Ill put credit to growtopia in the description of the app when its finished

Sweet! What game programer you using?

LordofEarth
02-15-2014, 08:56 PM
Yo GBAgamer can I apply for a admin I know the basics of ninja if not a beta tester will be ok (please launch the app on ipad) PS:I want a indiana jones set w/ whip so I can like grapple to items like grappling hook I want me to look like this 26931

iPotato.
02-15-2014, 08:58 PM
Yo GBAgamer can I apply for a admin I know the basics of ninja

He don't add easy admins .-.

LordofEarth
02-15-2014, 09:01 PM
Ps:make a beta launch on ipad call it same name but make the beta testers a username and password like mine Lordofearth you can choose my password and msg on fourms

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 09:07 PM
Sweet! What game programer you using?

Game studio. Harder then it looks lol

Good news I will be releasing screen shots of the game in like 2-3 weeks or so

SuperJ
02-15-2014, 09:10 PM
Game studio. Harder then it looks lol

Good news I will be releasing screen shots of the game in like 2-3 weeks or soWHAT A COINCIDENCE! I use the same game programer.

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 09:20 PM
WHAT A COINCIDENCE! I use the same game programer.

Omg lol XD but I'm gonna work hard on my game >:3

- - - Updated - - -

Any more comments? :p

craft3d
02-15-2014, 09:22 PM

What will the game be called? And will it be free?

Anulot
02-15-2014, 09:26 PM
Oh Btw, please reserve the username "Anulot" for me.

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 09:27 PM
What will the game be called? And will it be free?

Of course it's gonna be free :D and the name wil beeee....TriworldFighters..lol I like that name unless somebody has a better name .-.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Btw, please reserve the username "Anulot" for me.

Sure thing! .____.

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 09:38 PM
Any more comments and suggestions? (lel)

Magicalfishy
02-15-2014, 09:39 PM
Sounds like my kinda game, sign me up. Make sure vulgar language is disabled btw ;)
Also, bounties on people's head so you can take them down and get money for destroying them.
Special powers you can find? (extremely rare)
Also, I have a good name for the game: Pixel Genesis Online

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 09:41 PM
Sounds like my kinda game, sign me up. Make sure vulgar language is disabled btw ;)

Sure thing XD you can be one of the beta testers since your SPECHAIL .-.

optimuswhat
02-15-2014, 10:11 PM
I could do spriting if I know what the sprites will look like.
Also, where will you get the servers?
And how will you get money FOR the servers/site domain? Your scholarship can't pay for everything.

Exactly how many testers will you have, anyway? Games like Graalonline Delteria only had a couple testers, and the game is still full of bugs, broken perks, and well... Kind of broken. Admittedly, MMO's are always buggy at launch, this one was just a little too buggy. With 100 beta testers you'll find a few bugs. With a million, a couple thousand.

Also do you have any concept art for the sprites?

GBAGamer
02-15-2014, 10:30 PM
I could do spriting if I know what the sprites will look like.
Also, where will you get the servers?
And how will you get money FOR the servers/site domain? Your scholarship can't pay for everything.

Exactly how many testers will you have, anyway? Games like Graalonline Delteria only had a couple testers, and the game is still full of bugs, broken perks, and well... Kind of broken. Admittedly, MMO's are always buggy at launch, this one was just a little too buggy. With 100 beta testers you'll find a few bugs. With a million, a couple thousand.

Also do you have any concept art for the sprites?
A. I'm happy that you'd like to help but 7 of my friends are helping me.
B. my friends are gonna help me with the payment. We all came with the idea.
C. Never said it was gonna be bug free.
B. we all have different jobs. 2-3 of my friends are working on sprites. Didn't show me yet but as soon as they show it to me I'll post it here

TheFanoftech
02-15-2014, 10:56 PM
I'll be a beta-tester.

Make a list of all Beta-Testers and send us all a message when it's done.
Good luck! :D

Edwardson97
02-15-2014, 11:23 PM
I'll be a beta-tester.

Make a list of all Beta-Testers and send us all a message when it's done.
Good luck! :D

He put the beta release date on here. I'm sure he's releasing it on 3/17/2014

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 12:05 AM

Probably much longer cause I need to implant something in the game.but I'm trying to fix out the bugs and try to make it as SCAM FREE as possible. Texting my friends for ideas..

SBPRODUCTIONS
02-16-2014, 12:21 AM
I'll test if i can. -Narwhalz :,( ok me sad about NO NARWHAL SWORD HORN OF DEATH but I'll be fine.

Anulot
02-16-2014, 12:27 AM
I like these suggestions! Purty cool

- - - Updated - - -

It's alright. I can't wait to run around like an idiot for your entertainment ;)

- - - Updated - - -

And about the special item, I'll think of it a bit

Magicalfishy
02-16-2014, 12:30 AM
It's alright. I can't wait to run around like an idiot for your entertainment ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Mine is the Shadow Sword. When I hit someone it produces shadow particles a shadow electricity! :yeah:

Anulot
02-16-2014, 12:31 AM
Mine is the Shadow Sword. When I hit someone it produces shadow particles a shadow electricity! :yeah:

Hmm... Maybe ill ask for a light sword. I'll take ya down bro

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 12:34 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops sorry because of school I can't work on it on the weekends so that means it's probably gonna take 7 months to finish cus I got 2 days a week to work on it...please don't hurt me.the wait will be worth it I promise :D

DeathSkull
02-16-2014, 12:35 AM

dude i was making one! :0 wanna team up??

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 12:38 AM
The name will be Pixel Genesis Online! Thanks magicalfishy for the amazing name >x3

- - - Updated - - -

dude i was making one! :0 wanna team up??

No but thank you! Iv got this

optimuswhat
02-16-2014, 12:49 AM

That seems awfully quick for an MMO.
They usually take about a year to make. Half a year to a year. Growtopia took a while to make towards Beta.

Like, what about things like optimization, world-wide server testing (EX. Server is hosted in Australia, test server in Japan, too).

Unless this is closed Beta, then that's understandable.

AEfreakz
02-16-2014, 12:51 AM

MEEEE GBAGAMER PICK ME AS THE LAST BETA TESTER!!! ME AEFREAKZ

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 12:54 AM
That seems awfully quick for an MMO.
They usually take about a year to make. Half a year to a year. Growtopia took a while to make towards Beta.

False alarm. Didnt you read my other post? Probs take 11-7 months

- - - Updated - - -

MEEEE GBAGAMER PICK ME AS THE LAST BETA TESTER!!! ME AEFREAKZ

Sorry no more beta testers...

Edwardson97
02-16-2014, 12:54 AM
Well I can't wait to test it out. Also one question, will items drop if we die?

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 12:56 AM
Well I can't wait to test it out. Also one question, will items drop if we die?

Nope I'm not that stupid if items drop then like all the newbies are gonna have their items stolen from pro's can't have that now can we. The only thing you'll lose in pvp is your dignity... Lel

optimuswhat
02-16-2014, 12:57 AM
False alarm. Didnt you read my other post? Probs take 11-7 months

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry no more beta testers...

I was responding to Edwardson's post. Seeing it being 7-11 months, then it will be good.
Can't wait for the release. And I really hope items don't drop on death. That'd stink. I don't think we want a Runescape issue of people quitting when they die and lose their extremely rare items. Reminds me of that one time there was a bug, and someone lost their extremely rare hat, which ranges to a million or so USD.

You know, if you do happen to have a MMO where an item is worth at much, then you have clearly done an excellent job.

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 12:59 AM
I was responding to Edwardson's post. Seeing it being 7-11 months, then it will be good.
Can't wait for the release. And I really hope items don't drop on death. That'd stink. I don't think we want a Runescape issue of people quitting when they die and lose their extremely rare items.

Of course not. No items dropped on death. The only thing that will drop items on death is probably bosses. Man this is gonna take forever to make..

optimuswhat
02-16-2014, 01:02 AM
Of course not. No items dropped on death. The only thing that will drop items on death is probably bosses. Man this is gonna take forever to make..

You know what you should do first? Make a small map, and use that for testing things at first. Don't start making the whole world right now. Just test. Don't need any exceptional spriting, either. Just program the basics; walking, combat, enemies. Then work your way from there.

Also, will ther be the possibility of music?

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 01:04 AM
Can't wait for the release. And I really hope items don't drop on death. That'd stink. I don't think we want a Runescape issue of people quitting when they die and lose their extremely rare items. Reminds me of that one time there was a bug, and someone lost their extremely rare hat, which ranges to a million or so USD.

You know, if you do happen to have a MMO where an item is worth at much, then you have clearly done an excellent job.

Are you a beta tester?

- - - Updated - - -

You know what you should do first? Make a small map, and use that for testing things at first. Don't start making the whole world right now. Just test. Don't need any exceptional spriting, either. Just program the basics; walking, combat, enemies. Then work your way from there

Also, will ther be the possibility of music?

omg man you helped me a ton! And there will be music. Cus what's a video game without music? ._.

optimuswhat
02-16-2014, 01:05 AM
Are you a beta tester?

- - - Updated - - -

omg man you helped me a ton! And there will be music. Cus what's a video game without music? ._.

No I'm not :/
Just a little knowledged in making video games. Never made one myself.

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 01:06 AM
No I'm not :/
Just a little knowledged in making video games. Never made one myself.

Lol you sound like you'd be great at making apps and games. And now that I think about it if I make you a beta tester then I'll have to make AEFREAKS one to :crazy:

optimuswhat
02-16-2014, 01:11 AM
Lol you sound like you'd be great at making apps and games. And now that I think about it if I make you a beta tester then I'll have to make AEFREAKS one to :crazy:

I don't think I'll be good at making them, just planning. Don't got any knowledge in programming, and spriting I'm kind of good at, but not very.

By the way, google Fruit Loops Studio. Makes dem beats and musicz.
There's also various websites offering free sounds without paying.

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 01:13 AM
I don't think I'll be good at making them, just planning. Don't got any knowledge in programming, and spriting I'm kind of good at, but not very.

By the way, google Fruit Loops Studio. Makes dem beats and musicz.
There's also various websites offering free sounds without paying.

Ok I'm working on punching sounds right now. Next are sword sounds like slicing and stuff

Anulot
02-16-2014, 01:15 AM
What are you going to do for the forums?

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 01:17 AM
What are you going to do for the forums?

Nothing for now but as soon as I finish the game I'll make the forums

optimuswhat
02-16-2014, 01:19 AM
Ok I'm working on punching sounds right now. Next are sword sounds like slicing and stuff

Neat-o! I do suggest to make sure they're free (not owned by a company), in case of future plans.
Find sounds, but implement them fully later on. You could also just use temporary sounds to not go through so much trouble.
Remember, don't get TOO ahead. There's no deadline. Take all the time you need.

The reason I suggest for them not to be owned by a company is because YouTube can be picky over copyrighted sounds/music. Try making fresh beats.

:) Good luck, and I hope this MMO lasts a long time!

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 01:22 AM
Neat-o! I do suggest to make sure they're free (not owned by a company), in case of future plans.
Find sounds, but implement them fully later on. You could also just use temporary sounds to not go through so much trouble.
Remember, don't get TOO ahead. There's no deadline. Take all the time you need.

The reason I suggest for them not to be owned by a company is because YouTube can be picky over copyrighted sounds/music. Try making fresh beats.

:) Good luck, and I hope this MMO lasts a long time!

Ok thanks you gave me a lot of relief when you said theirs no deadline and you have some great advice! thanks! And it would be scary if Pixel Genesis Online becomes competition for growtopia. God I hope that doesn't happen

optimuswhat
02-16-2014, 01:26 AM
Ok thanks you gave me a lot of relief when you said theirs no deadline and you have some great advice! thanks! And it would be scary if Pixel Genesis Online becomes competition for growtopia. God I hope that doesn't happen

Seth could endorse it. It is inspiration.
Just, whatever you do, DO NOT announce a release date. Many games announce release dates, and they do get there, but they turn out to be quite bad. Sonic '06 was releasd early, to be exact, A YEAR before it should had been released. It's riddled with bugs.

When you feel the time is right, release it.

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 01:28 AM
Seth could endorse it. It is inspiration.
Just, whatever you do, DO NOT announce a release date. Many games announce release dates, and they do get there, but they turn out to be quite bad. Sonic '06 was given a release date A YEAR before it would actually be released. It's riddled with bugs.

When you feel the time is right, release it.

Ok I'll release the game for beta when I feel everything is ready. What do you mean Seth could endorse it it is inspiration. Im so stupid.. ._.

optimuswhat
02-16-2014, 01:29 AM
Ok I'll release the game for beta when I feel everything is ready. What do you mean Seth could endorse it it is inspiration. Im so stupid.. ._.

declare one's public approval or support of.
"the report was endorsed by the college"
support, back, agree with, approve (of), favor, subscribe to, recommend, champion, stick up for, uphold, affirm, sanction; More
antonyms: oppose

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 01:31 AM
declare one's public approval or support of.
"the report was endorsed by the college"
support, back, agree with, approve (of), favor, subscribe to, recommend, champion, stick up for, uphold, affirm, sanction; More
antonyms: oppose

"facepalm" lol thanks! If Seth and Hamumu endorsed this game that would be awesome. And I can't afford getting copyrighted by growtopia cus my brain is filled with that stuff ._. I have to be really careful about what I implant in the game

optimuswhat
02-16-2014, 01:37 AM
"facepalm" lol thanks! If Seth and Hamumu endorsed this game that would be awesome. And I can't afford getting copyrighted by growtopia cus my brain is filled with that stuff ._. I have to be really careful about what I implant in the game

Well, I'm sure you won't get a copyright from Growtopia unless you directly steal from it. Example: having Growtopia block sprites in the final game. Or stealing code. You should, however, be careful of taking music and sounds from the Internet.

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 01:42 AM
Well, I'm sure you won't get a copyright from Growtopia unless you directly steal from it. Example: having Growtopia block sprites in the final game. Or stealing code. You should, however, be careful of taking music and sounds from the Internet.

Lol I can't wait till it gets out. Cus all my hard work would be all for everything "fist pumps air" if this gets featured on the AppStore I think I'm gonna jump out the window ._.

optimuswhat
02-16-2014, 01:44 AM
Lol I can't wait till it gets out. Cus all my hard work would be all for everything "fist pumps air" if this gets featured on the AppStore I think I'm gonna jump out the window ._.

There aren't many good MMO's on the AppStore. Very few, like Growtopia, are actually playable without IAP. Seeing that you won't have IAP, it should be a breeze once you get it extremely popular. Will the game have ads, though? Ads are okay, as long as they don't disturb gameplay.

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 01:47 AM
There aren't many good MMO's on the AppStore. Very few, like Growtopia, are actually playable without IAP. Seeing that you won't have IAP, it should be a breeze once you get it extremely popular. Will the game have ads, though?

Yes! SO MANY ADS! IM GONNA GET RICH MUAHAHAH just kidding no ads. I'm in no need for money.
And I think the game will be better without iaps cause it will be playable. I don't want rich people going around buying them multiple times the only iaps that I'm actually thinking about are custom characters or skins...yeah that could work

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 01:57 AM
Update: Added punch sounds!
Getting done adding cool punch animations. (gonna do a lot of pixel coding...)
Adding weapons!

TheFanoftech
02-16-2014, 01:57 AM
I locked the worlds PIXELGENESIS and PIXELGENESISONLINE to get them make me a beta-tester:crazy:

Jk.

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 01:59 AM
I locked the worlds PIXELGENESIS and PIXELGENESISONLINE to get them make me a beta-tester:crazy:

Jk.

NOO YOU GAVE PEOPLE IDEAS :0! And if you'd like to become a beta tester pm me why you should be one
The reason I'm giving people chances is because PEOPLE GET PMING ME d:

TheFanoftech
02-16-2014, 02:03 AM
NOO YOU GAVE PEOPLE IDEAS :0! And if you'd like to become a beta tester pm me why you should be one
The reason I'm giving people chances is because PEOPLE GET PMING ME d:

Well I did state just kidding...we can make it serious.
Also I found an old hammer design in my photos...
You could use it as a "ban hammer".

No need to credit me if ya want to use it.

Also, this hasn't been asked, but for what platform?

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 02:06 AM
Well I did state just kidding...we can make it serious.
Also I found an old hammer design in my photos...
You could use it as a "ban hammer".

No need to credit me if ya want to use it.

Also, this hasn't been asked, but for what platform?

Thanks for the ban hammer but I'll make it more fresh and nicer

Anulot
02-16-2014, 02:12 AM
Still, you should have a small amount of IAP or something... Unless you can make a TINY bit of profit, server costs and website will most likley drive you bankrupt :(

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 02:15 AM
Still, you should have a small amount of IAP or something... Unless you can make a TINY bit of profit, server costs and website will most likley drive you bankrupt :(

I could make the game 0.99 cents. Or make a lot of custom character iaps each like 99 cents or 2 dollars or something

optimuswhat
02-16-2014, 02:22 AM
I could make the game 0.99 cents. Or make a lot of custom character iaps each like 99 cents or 2 dollars or something

Whatever you do, DO NOT add two currencies, or this will become another one of those MMOs.

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 02:26 AM
Whatever you do, DO NOT add two currencies, or this will become another one of those MMOs.

Yep. And I can't wait to see how Genesis players trade these cool weapons for other cool weapons.
Like I said I'm not in this for the money. Mainly for entertainment for gamers :D

- - - Updated - - -

Did anybody notice?...my thread got moved by Coldplay >x3 I know it's Coldplay cus he only mod online (I think)

DeathSkull
02-16-2014, 02:27 AM
Yep. And I can't wait to see how Genesis players trade these cool weapons for other cool weapons.
Like I said I'm not in this for the money. Mainly for entertainment for gamers :D

- - - Updated - - -

Did anybody notice?...my thread got moved by Coldplay >x3 I know it's Coldplay cus he only mod online (I think)

It was Aimster i think.... lol also clear your inbox ._. lol

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 02:34 AM
It was Aimster i think.... lol also clear your inbox ._. lol

Omg Aimster "shrieks" "faints"

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think ill make a forum for the game unless it gets popular cus I don't wanna waste any money

DeathSkull
02-16-2014, 02:35 AM
Omg Aimster "shrieks" "faints"

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think ill make a forum for the game unless it gets popular cus I don't wanna waste any money

There are free forum site out there :3 lol some of them aren't that bad actually

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 02:38 AM
5-6 dollars for a very good server for the game isn't bad at all .-. Lol I'll work at McDonald's XD

Anulot
02-16-2014, 02:40 AM
I have experiance with a lot if the free forum hosters out there, I'll GLADLY create one for you

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 02:42 AM
I have experiance with a lot if the free forum hosters out there, I'll GLADLY create one for you

Sure just not NOW tho

Anulot
02-16-2014, 02:43 AM

2 currencies RUINS all games, just make the game 99¢ or just have a few "perks" for spending $1.00, like maybe the ability to... I don't know... Your the dev here

- - - Updated - - -

Sure just not NOW tho

Yeah obviously

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 02:45 AM
2 currencies RUINS all games, just make the game 99¢ or just have a few "perks" for spending $1.00, like maybe the ability to... I don't know... Your the dev here

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah obviously

I don't need to I can work at McDonald's for the money XD 6 dollars per hour isn't that bad .-. Lel me serving happy meals XD

Megazork
02-16-2014, 02:46 AM
I don't need to I can work at McDonald's for the money XD 6 dollars per hour isn't that bad .-. Lel me serving happy meals XD

Do kids meals have kids in them?

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 02:47 AM
Do kids meals have kids in them?

Nope just regular old chicken nuggets and fries XD

Megazork
02-16-2014, 02:48 AM

You mean im not a cannibal all this time... my life is a lie

Anulot
02-16-2014, 02:49 AM

Or is it chicken 0_o

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 02:50 AM
Or is it chicken 0_o

BACK TO THE TOPIC!
Any comments about the game? 7 percent done now lol

TheFanoftech
02-16-2014, 02:53 AM
BACK TO THE TOPIC!
Any comments about the game? 7 percent done now lol

Don't work at McDonalds.
All I have to say.

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 03:00 AM
Don't work at McDonalds.
All I have to say.

BACK TO TOOOPIC

- - - Updated - - -

Judging by the amount of views this thread got this game is gonna be worth the hard work

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 03:09 AM
Update: added slicing sounds to swords and daggers. Working on bow sounds and bows.working on world edit and trading

9 percent done

Magicalfishy
02-16-2014, 03:21 AM
Update: added slicing sounds to swords and daggers. Working on bow sounds and bows.working on world edit and trading

9 percent done
Add guns, that would be amazing. :p
Also I saw 7 months... Dang. I hope you can try to shorten it... If it came out in mid-summer that would be amazing.

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 03:35 AM
Add guns, that would be amazing. :p
Also I saw 7 months... Dang. I hope you can try to shorten it... If it came out in mid-summer that would be amazing.

I was thinking of adding guns. And 7 months or lower I'm actually trying to release it in the summer so more people have more time to play it DARN SCHOOL DX

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not evil if I added the game on the AppStore when school comes back from summer vacation people will flip the heck out

Magicalfishy
02-16-2014, 03:36 AM
I was thinking of adding guns. And 7 months or lower I'm actually trying to release it in the summer so more people have more time to play it DARN SCHOOL DX

Maybe you should let DarkSkull give you some coding? I'm pretty sure he could speed up the process if you let him help you. I just can't wait to play this game... I will also jump out the window if it gets featured. I will get to tell all my friends "OH EHM GHEE I came up with the name for dat game!"

DeathSkull
02-16-2014, 03:37 AM
Maybe you should let DarkSkull give you some coding? I'm pretty sure he could speed up the process if you let him help you. I just can't wait to play this game... I will also jump out the window if it gets featured. I will get to tell all my friends "OH EHM GHEE I came up with the name for dat game!"

DarkSkull or DeathSkull??? lol

Magicalfishy
02-16-2014, 03:41 AM

Ehm... Sorry about that. :sweatdrop:

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 03:41 AM

GIMME SUM KODING FOR PIXEL GENESIS ONLINE

DeathSkull
02-16-2014, 03:42 AM
Ehm... Sorry about that. :sweatdrop:

lol its cool xD

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 03:43 AM
If the game gets featured I'll add new content every day if possible :p

DeathSkull
02-16-2014, 03:43 AM
GIMME SUM KODING FOR PIXEL GENESIS ONLINE

Ok ok ok hang on :3 LOL

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 03:44 AM
Ok ok ok hang on :3 LOL

I'm typing as fast as I can for Pixel Gen SO U BETTER GIMME DEM KODING NOAW

DeathSkull
02-16-2014, 03:45 AM
I'm typing as fast as I can for Pixel Gen SO U BETTER GIMME DEM KODING NOAW

English please xD lol jkjk

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 03:51 AM
English please xD lol jkjk

Update- finished Trading outline and "Newbie" Costume Added new animation for uppercut punch and uppercut sword Tweaking Music.

10% done

DeathSkull
02-16-2014, 03:54 AM
Update- finished Trading outline and "Newbie" Costume Added new animation for uppercut punch and uppercut sword Tweaking Music.

10% done
could ya send me it so i can see what I'm dealing with? :3 lol

Legoaddict
02-16-2014, 03:55 AM
:O Epic. Can I be an admin xD

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 03:56 AM
could ya send me it so i can see what I'm dealing with? :3 lol

Thru pm? Cuz screenshots don't work with me on my Mac .-. (types really fast for cod)

- - - Updated - - -

:O Epic. Can I be an admin xD

NO U SUK NUB.
Of all seriousness you gotta be trusty to become admin .___.

DeathSkull
02-16-2014, 03:58 AM
Thru pm? Cuz screenshots don't work with me on my Mac .-. (types really fast for cod)

- - - Updated - - -

NO U SUK NUB.
Of all seriousness you gotta be trusty to become admin .___.
either pm, email, etc..lol i also have mac

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 04:00 AM
On the day of release to beta testers if your early there will be a chat room where you can chat with other Beta testers till it opens.

Magicalfishy
02-16-2014, 04:04 AM
I also had another idea you could get for inapp purchases...

All for $4.99
Item: Munch Cake
Description: Gives you a power when eaten

Powers: Ability to turn shadows into minions, Shoot fire, Freeze others with ice, Steel skin where you are not effected by bullets or normal steel swords, ect. This power lasts forever, but you can only have one power.

Up: You get a sick power
Down: You cannot touch clouds or any cloud items or they will start to slow down and become weak. This gives Non Munch Cake users a chance to even them out in PVP.

It took me an hour to think this all up... I hope you implement it.

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 04:06 AM

All for $4.99

Powers: Ability to turn shadows into minions, Shoot fire, Freeze others with ice, Steel skin where you are not effected by bullets or normal steel swords, ect. This power lasts forever, but you can only have one power.

Down: You cannot touch clouds or any cloud items or they will start to slow down and become weak. This gives Non Munch Cake users a chance to even them out in PVP.

Lol 4.99 is way to much .-.

DeathSkull
02-16-2014, 04:06 AM

All for $4.99

Now thats an epic idea right there! That would be awesome! Also what are you using instead of gems?

optimuswhat
02-16-2014, 04:14 AM
What if there's a regular free version, and a + version?
In the + version, you could maybe get a few perks you can't get elsewhere? Like x1.50 EXP, or x2 more coins? Something not major, but something worth the price. Maybe some custom avatars for free? I mean, the + version HAS to be worth it, but optional at the same time.

Maybe a 10% discount on ALL in-game vendors? And some perks to increase coin and experience gain? And critical hits (if there is one). If there are going to guilds in the game (I suggest working on guilds once the game is finished), maybe a guild house? All for a cheap price of .99? Or 1.99. I don't know! X)

Magicalfishy
02-16-2014, 04:17 AM
Lol 4.99 is way to much .-.

Yeah but they are OP and we don't want many people to have them, otherwise everyone would have one. :sweatdrop:

Plus it should have a level requirement like 20 or 30.

DeathSkull
02-16-2014, 04:25 AM
In the + version, you could maybe get a few perks you can't get elsewhere? Like x1.50 EXP, or x2 more coins? Something not major, but something worth the price. Maybe some custom avatars for free? I mean, the + version HAS to be worth it, but optional at the same time.

Maybe a 10% discount on ALL in-game vendors? And some perks to increase coin and experience gain? And critical hits (if there is one). If there are going to guilds in the game (I suggest working on guilds once the game is finished), maybe a guild house? All for a cheap price of .99? Or 1.99. I don't know! X)

Wow now thats a very good idea too!!! Never thought of that.

Anulot
02-16-2014, 04:55 AM

Isn't that along the lines of what Graal does?

optimuswhat
02-16-2014, 04:57 AM
Isn't that along the lines of what Graal does?

Kinda, yeah.

DeathSkull
02-16-2014, 05:18 AM
Kinda, yeah.

Whats Graal?

Jadohz
02-16-2014, 05:23 AM
PIXEL GENESIS ONLINE!

Sounds awesome, Good Luck , maybe I can u help u some day as an admin too

optimuswhat
02-16-2014, 05:50 AM
This should be out in the RTSoft Tavern.
Nobody really visits anywhere under the Tanked section often.

Actually, there's a loophole. I could advertise the thread in the Tavern.

Magicalfishy
02-16-2014, 06:09 AM
This should be out in the RTSoft Tavern.
Nobody really visits anywhere under the Tanked section often.

Actually, there's a loophole. I could advertise the thread in the Tavern.

It was originally posted in the tavern, but was moved to development.

optimuswhat
02-16-2014, 07:08 AM
It was originally posted in the tavern, but was moved to development.

Yes, but nobody really scrolls this far down nowadays. I'm going to post a thread in the forums linking here.

Trollrage
02-16-2014, 07:47 AM

You don't want to end like a game maker of this....

Free and Pro... Never liked it and never gonna like it..

Also an IAP purchase 0.99$ 100 Coins

1.99$ 200 Coins

and so on :3

optimuswhat
02-16-2014, 08:10 AM
WAIT WAIT WAIT
Is Gamemaker Pro compatible with iOS software?!

OniicChan
02-16-2014, 08:21 AM
GBAGamer, could you release a PC Version of this first before launching it to the Mobile Phones.

Reasons:

•Equilibrium of data:
The game would be still on its testing phase, so a lot of updates are to be made by you guys the Developers. and Mobile Phone storage devices are yet dull and could eat more spaces specially for those people who are only using memory sticks / cards.

•Easier Access for Beta Players / Developers and In Game Moderators
IP controls and traffics are much more received if you are using a database (example: mysql)
Statistics can be gathered a lot much faster

•Wifi Coverage Breakout / Latency at Game (LAG)
Since its a F2P sometimes latency occur on mobile phone devices. specially for those people who are using a lower android version. You knew players rages if a little latency just occur. (this doesn't imply if you are using any service provider it goes to the server vs. the potency of Internet connection.)

This are just my Ideas and Experience.

Before the Release the possible questions are:

1. How many players could the server handle?
2. Can the server manipulate the data traffic
3. How much disk space it eats up

Good Luck Game Developers :3

Dodo Wizard
02-16-2014, 08:28 AM
Trollrage Your lucky cause your the last one!

Aw, I haven't read the other pages to see if someone else asked, but I guess it's too late to ask..I wanted to be a Beta Tester, then I saw this post....
:cry:
Well, anyways...my IGN will certainly be DodoWizard, it is in everything else.

Havoc
02-16-2014, 08:33 AM
PIXEL GENESIS ONLINE!

Will it be free on iOS? If it is I would be happy to try it.:cool:

optimuswhat
02-16-2014, 08:57 AM
Will it be free on iOS? If it is I would be happy to try it.:cool:

Yep. Won't be P2P either!

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 11:14 AM
Update: Making concept art and making pixel custom character for submitting to thread.finished 2 costume characters.added wooden sword for bigenners.Calbibrated it for pc (lol thanks oniichaan).Added punching animation (16 hours to complete...16 hours!).Tweaked punching sounds

TheFanoftech
02-16-2014, 12:21 PM
Update: Making concept art and making pixel custom character for submitting to thread.finished 2 costume characters.added wooden sword for bigenners.Calbibrated it for pc (lol thanks oniichaan).Added punching animation (16 hours to complete...16 hours!).Tweaked punching sounds

How about adding a support team when the game launches.
You could have some patient people to respond to "I want to be an admin"
Me? Lol

iGrowtopiaNi
02-16-2014, 02:22 PM
Sure you can be a beta tester for the game. Dont be suprised if you see some glitches or bugs. Ill msg you when the game is ready for tests

- - - Updated - - -

Its gonna have the same trading outline cus i spent all night trying to figure out how trade works ._.

Ill beta test if you need more people, Only if you need doe!:sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but they are OP and we don't want many people to have them, otherwise everyone would have one. :sweatdrop:

Plus it should have a level requirement like 20 or 30.

It looks like they are mods (Beta Testers)

Is that true? Its like GT they have their own item...

I applied for beta tester to :D:crazy::crazy::crazy::nuke::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Magicalfishy
02-16-2014, 02:52 PM
Ill beta test if you need more people, Only if you need doe!:sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like they are mods (Beta Testers)

Is that true? Its like GT they have their own item...

I applied for beta tester to :D:crazy::crazy::crazy::nuke::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I was talking about Munch Cakes. If they weren't a price like $4.99 then everyone would have them... They are kinda of over-powered and if everyone had them that would be kinda lame.

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 03:09 PM
I was talking about Munch Cakes. If they weren't a price like $4.99 then everyone would have them... They are kinda of over-powered and if everyone had them that would be kinda lame.

Magicalfishy I'm adding eating animation for munch cake. Tweaked name to Power cake

Anulot
02-16-2014, 03:10 PM
Whats Graal?

Don't play Graal.

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 03:11 PM
Don't play Graal.

Mk tell me ur designated item now before I forget and lose myself with coding the NPC's .__.

Anulot
02-16-2014, 03:12 PM
Mk tell me ur designated item now before I forget and lose myself with coding the NPC's .__.

Does it have to be a weapon?

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 03:14 PM
Does it have to be a weapon?

Weapon's are easy to make in the game cause im a experienced pixel artist. It can be a custom character but I'll only be able to make it AFTER the games released. Maybe even a special ability or hat but for now if you want a weapon pm or post in thread

Anulot
02-16-2014, 03:17 PM
Weapon's are easy to make in the game cause im a experienced pixel artist. It can be a custom character but I'll only be able to make it AFTER the games released. Maybe even a special ability or hat but for now if you want a weapon pm or post in thread

If rather a special outfit... If that's too hard I'd like a light sword, it's gold with touches of white, and when it's swung particles of light are scattered around

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 03:19 PM
If rather a special outfit... If that's too hard I'd like a light sword, it's gold with touches of white, and when it's swung particles of light are scattered around

Oh lol I know what your thinking. Your thinking of beating magicalfishy down to the ground in pvp but the damage ratio is gonna be random. So is knock back Xd

Anulot
02-16-2014, 03:20 PM
Oh lol I know what your thinking. Your thinking of beating magicalfishy down to the ground in pvp but the damage ratio is gonna be random. So is knock back Xd
Yeah lol, but... Give me +1 damage on him or at least make my sword infect "Light burns" lol

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 03:21 PM
Yeah lol, but... Give me +1 damage on him or at least make my sword infect "Light burns" lol

Fine but I'll give magicalfishy a special ability for his shadow sword to make it fair :rolleyes:

Anulot
02-16-2014, 03:23 PM
Fine but I'll give magicalfishy a special ability for his shadow sword to make it fair :rolleyes:

Alright.... Whatever works... :rolleyes:

Trollrage
02-16-2014, 03:23 PM
Btw. Did you E-Mail seth about my Item?

Anulot
02-16-2014, 03:24 PM
The first day this is released in beta it's gonna be me and fishey bashing each other's brains out in some field :p

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 03:32 PM
The first day this is released in beta it's gonna be me and fishey bashing each other's brains out in some field :p

Now that would be entertainment but don't forget there are other beta testers who might have better skill on the game. Theirs gonna be a chat room day of beta release if your early so you guys can chat it out while I fix some stuff and get it ready for testing

And to trollragejr no not yet cus I'm busy with npc's

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 03:47 PM
12 percent done!!!!!! ERMAHGERDDDDD

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 03:59 PM
Update: Added munch cake (tested).Tweaking slice sounds for swords

Anulot
02-16-2014, 04:01 PM
What will the fighting style be? Just stabbing around, or will it actually take skill?

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 04:07 PM
What will the fighting style be? Just stabbing around, or will it actually take skill?

Skill. and Pvp. Like super smash bros but health goes down and you cant get hit outside the field ._. also special powers. depends on the weapon you have....(Cods really fast)

DeathSkull
02-16-2014, 04:08 PM
GIMME SPECIAL ITEM XD jkjk lol

Trollrage
02-16-2014, 04:12 PM
Skill. and Pvp. Like super smash bros but health goes down and you cant get hit outside the field ._. also special powers. depends on the weapon you have....(Cods really fast)

I think there should be like a peaceful setting so you can only trade and chat there...

Like if you are tired of pvping you can chill

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 04:13 PM
I think there should be like a peaceful setting so you can only trade and chat there...

Like if you are tired of pvping you can chill

Im adding invite to list of commands you can do. so lets say i wanted to spar with justin bieber i put in /invite pvp JustinBieber
Lel

Magicalfishy
02-16-2014, 04:23 PM
I'm working on a small project for this.. Should be done quickly.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www4.yourshoutbox.com/shoutbox/start.php?key=145819590"></script>

There going to be pvp zones where pvp is not required by the /invite right ?

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 04:27 PM
I'm working on a small project for this.. Should be done quickly.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www4.yourshoutbox.com/shoutbox/start.php?key=145819590"></script>

There going to bee pvp zones where pvp is not required by the /invite ?

Wait Magicalfishy You know how to code?!? :O. and maybe some pvp zones where free play

Magicalfishy
02-16-2014, 04:29 PM
Wait Magicalfishy You know how to code?!? :O. and maybe some pvp zones where free play

Your surprised? I run my own Minecraft server xD
I don't know it that well but I know the basics.

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 04:31 PM
Your surprised? I run my own Minecraft server xD
I don't know it that well but I know the basics.

Maybe you can give me some codes? ._. chances are i know all the codes that you use

Magicalfishy
02-16-2014, 04:34 PM
Maybe you can give me some codes? ._. chances are i know all the codes that you use

Well I would if I got into coding for games. Right now I'm working on coding a custom shout box where we can all chat instead of racking up posts here. Hehe

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 04:37 PM
Well I would if I got into coding for games. Right now I'm working on coding a custom shout box where we can all chat instead of racking up posts here. Hehe

for Pixel genesis Online? :OO

Magicalfishy
02-16-2014, 04:43 PM
for Pixel genesis Online? :OO

Yeah, duh what else? Lel

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 04:43 PM
Yeah, duh what else? Lel

Your giving me the code for shoutbox omg thanks

Magicalfishy
02-16-2014, 04:49 PM
Your giving me the code for shoutbox omg thanks

Sure, here it is:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www4.yourshoutbox.com/shoutbox/start.php?key=145819590"></script>\

But it's for the website I'm designing... I'm not so sure how it will work ingame... :sweatdrop:

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 04:51 PM
Sure, here it is:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www4.yourshoutbox.com/shoutbox/start.php?key=145819590"></script>\

But it's for the website I'm designing... I'm not so sure how it will work ingame... :sweatdrop:

ill test it

Magicalfishy
02-16-2014, 04:52 PM
ill test it

The background is a nyan cat :p

Trollrage
02-16-2014, 04:55 PM
I can't wait until the game is finished :) I wanna see how it looks like :0

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 04:56 PM
The background is a nyan cat :p

Lol it works but it looks messed up and annoying .-.

Boomer
02-16-2014, 05:02 PM

I can help if its on an iPad. IDK about PC though.

BTW, Blenderite knows a bit about how to program and do graphics and stuff, as he is/was helping DeathSkull on a Tank game last year.

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 05:03 PM
I can help if its on an iPad. IDK about PC though.

iPad. and pc. How u gonna help?

Boomer
02-16-2014, 05:06 PM
iPad. and pc. How u gonna help?

I can look for bugs, and I know a tiny bit of programming(I'll have to get my books out though, 'cause its been about 2 years since I took the class).

Also, I just noticed something about "designated weapons." Can I have Arm mounted Vulcan Minigun?
http://www.navweaps.com/Weapons/WNUS_30-cal_GAU17_minigun_pic.jpg

Magicalfishy
02-16-2014, 05:10 PM
Alright guys, the official website is complete! Check it out here: http://pixelgenesisonline.weebly.com/
We no longer have to chat here since there is a shoutbox there. However here we can post ontopic things.
(I also suggest, press "sign up" on the shoutbox).

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 05:28 PM
the shoutbox keeps loading

Trollrage
02-16-2014, 05:28 PM
lol I tought that was my connection xD

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 05:29 PM
There be some problems with the shoutbox...hey do you think seth will lend me the code for shoutbox? :O

DeathSkull
02-16-2014, 05:30 PM
There be some problems with the shoutbox...hey do you think seth will lend me the code for shoutbox? :O

lol i doubt it but give it a try :p

btw its working again, just slow

Anulot
02-16-2014, 05:30 PM

Ask, see what happens

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 05:33 PM
Ask, see what happens

he probs be like NOOOOO COPYRIGHTTTT 9,000 DOLLAAAAHS jk lol seths not like that

Anulot
02-16-2014, 05:37 PM
he probs be like NOOOOO COPYRIGHTTTT 9,000 DOLLAAAAHS jk lol seths not like that

Seth's cool, I'm sure heel help ya out

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 05:38 PM
Seth's cool, I'm sure heel help ya out

ill email him later cus i think i can figure out how to cod a shoutbox on PGO

Magicalfishy
02-16-2014, 05:47 PM
GBA sign up for the shout box :]
Anyways, everyone we end your opinions and suggestions, so comment on the shout box! :hat:

DeathSkull
02-16-2014, 06:04 PM

lololololol

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 06:08 PM
Sorry but the game will be released in 2016-15 cause of school...........

KIDDING!

CSP
02-16-2014, 06:31 PM
Sorry but the game will be released in 2016-15 cause of school...........

KIDDING!

LOL, I was like whaaaat, I will die before it will be released. :D

GBAGamer
02-16-2014, 06:36 PM
Update: tweaking shoutbox. 17 percent done

yoyocaleb101
02-16-2014, 06:51 PM
PIXEL GENESIS ONLINE!

Me Want to try game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!