PDA

View Full Version : **OFFICIAL [REAL] Pixel Gensis Online Thread**

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 01:50 AM
Hey guys, you may have noticed that GBAGamer made a "fake" game recently called Pixel Genesis Online. Well I got good news! I generally created pretty much everything in PGO so DeathSkull & I have decided to take up the game and make it a real one! But the only thing we need is ideas and someone for graphic design. We need original monsters and characters. Sorry guys for GBA trolling you, but we promise asap we will give you guys proof! :D

Staff:
DeathSkull [Developer]
MagicalFishy [Creator]
IAmABrodie [GFX Designer] (Possibly helping with coding?)
ibold [GFX Designer]
MK [Forum Coder]

Jobs we need to fill:
A digital artist to make our logo.

Jobs we might possibly need to fill:
A digital animator.
More coders.
More Artists. (Digital preferred)

Beta testing will be FREE and it will be on the PC. We will try to have as many slots as possible, depending on how to server holds up.

ibold
02-18-2014, 01:56 AM
I can do gfx! Just message me ideas!

Anulot
02-18-2014, 02:00 AM
Hey guys, you may have noticed that GBAGamer made a "fake" game recently called Pixel Genesis Online. Well I got good news! I generally created pretty much everything in PGO so DeathPixel & I have decided to take up the game and make it a real one! But the only thing we need is ideas and someone for graphic design. We need original monsters and characters. Sorry guys for GBA trolling you, but we promise asap we will give you guys proof! :D

Same beta testers and such? Also, my offer for making the forums stands. I'll do whatever you need me to do to help.

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 02:09 AM
I can do gfx! Just message me ideas!

Alright! We will need a Male & Female character for the person you can customize. Look at Mother 3 for examples. I love their 8bit characters. Also I would like something original, so just use the M3 characters as an example. I would also like 2-4 examples if possible, pm me them asap.

IAmABrodie
02-18-2014, 02:32 AM
I have some free time, so I guess I could create some sprites for you to use, I'll just need details on what it is I'm to make. I'll need to know what to make and the preferred size of them, with any additional information of the object; including colors, detail, and such. I don't know much about GBA's ideas, so first of all I'd need to know what style.. Top-down view, Side-Scroller/Platformer, or 2.5D.

Anulot
02-18-2014, 03:57 AM
Hey guys, you may have noticed that GBAGamer made a "fake" game recently called Pixel Genesis Online. Well I got good news! I generally created pretty much everything in PGO so DeathPixel & I have decided to take up the game and make it a real one! But the only thing we need is ideas and someone for graphic design. We need original monsters and characters. Sorry guys for GBA trolling you, but we promise asap we will give you guys proof! :D

We are all willing to help, if you could give us a summary, rundown, concept art, anything to help us see what you plan on do, that would be very helpful

MarkA
02-18-2014, 04:07 AM
I could be a beta tester if you want! I can easily spot mistakes, small and large, and I would be happy to help you guys!

I was originally gonna be a beta tester in GBA's fake game... I gave him 2 yeonalligis for an extreme discount as a payment xD
I ended up unfriending him.

Megazork
02-18-2014, 04:19 AM
I could be a beta tester if you want! I can easily spot mistakes, small and large, and I would be happy to help you guys!

I was originally gonna be a beta tester in GBA's fake game... I gave him 2 yeonalligis for an extreme discount as a payment xD
I ended up unfriending him.

Wow that ended up bad didnt it. Did he give it back?

Brennanber
02-18-2014, 04:31 AM
Well ill help with a little code but its not something id like to spend full time on.

- - - Updated - - -

Also,
It seems he did this for fame than to troll. A kid who wanted to be something he wasn't... Well now I don't have to finish that game that would've blown him outta the water. I guess my thoughts were right, he was too unexperienced to do any ACTUAL coding. Wrong sea to swim in my friends.

Trolling was just an excuse so he could not seem as pathetic as he truly was.

Anulot
02-18-2014, 04:34 AM
Well ill help with a little code but its not something id like to spend full time on.

- - - Updated - - -

Also,
It seems he did this for fame than to troll. A kid who wanted to be something he wasn't... Well now I don't have to finish that game that would've blown him outta the water. I guess my thoughts were right, he was too unexperienced to do any ACTUAL coding. Wrong sea to swim in my friends.

Trolling was just an excuse so he could not seem as pathetic as he truly was.

The fact that he was trolling crossed my mind many times, but I shrugged it off and went with it

Brennanber
02-18-2014, 04:39 AM
The fact that he was trolling crossed my mind many times, but I shrugged it off and went with it

Probably a good move, otherwise people would've started flaming at you for thinking it could've been fake.

OniicChan
02-18-2014, 04:51 AM
Some Relative Facts for Proof on making Games:

• Provide Screenshots that are Legit ( With a Signature of the makers EG: Company, Group, Partnership)
• Copyright ( ETFB , GABO , ESRB )
• File Information ( How many Megabytes does it consume, What Software are you running it)
• Confidentiality To Users and Makers
• Records of Patches

Just through my gaming experience. :)

Brennanber
02-18-2014, 04:53 AM
Some Relative Facts for Proof on making Games:

• Provide Screenshots that are Legit ( With a Signature of the makers EG: Company, Group, Partnership)
• Copyright ( ETFB , GABO , ESRB )
• File Information ( How many Megabytes does it consume, What Software are you running it)
• Confidentiality To Users and Makers
• Records of Patches

Just through my gaming experience. :)

I have yet to put screenshots down. Maybe tomorrow when its not 11pm...

OniicChan
02-18-2014, 04:56 AM
I have yet to put screenshots down. Maybe tomorrow when its not 11pm...

Alright I'll be waiting :)

H3uy
02-18-2014, 01:47 PM
Could I still be a beta tester, he siad. I could be on in-game but then I checked the forums and he said it was a troll. I was so sad too this game would've been awesome.

You can make an Ice Troll
I can't get pictures but I can give you some ideas.

I can also make a website, forums, blog for the game.
I can advertise the game on youtube and make videos for it in beta(sneak peak) then when its done make videos about it.
I'm also making a gaming blog so I can advertise on tere too!
If you need ANY help with anything just pm me or email me with the email in my siggy.

My youtube name will be H3uybroadcast
My name for every game is H3uy!

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 02:35 PM
I have some free time, so I guess I could create some sprites for you to use, I'll just need details on what it is I'm to make. I'll need to know what to make and the preferred size of them, with any additional information of the object; including colors, detail, and such. I don't know much about GBA's ideas, so first of all I'd need to know what style.. Top-down view, Side-Scroller/Platformer, or 2.5D.

That would be extremely helpful! We are doing 2D somewhat like Growtopia, except with more 8bit or 16bit whichever works best for you. :rolleyes:

DeathSkull
02-18-2014, 02:42 PM

LAWL....DeathSkull* xD

- - - Updated - - -

Same beta testers and such? Also, my offer for making the forums stands. I'll do whatever you need me to do to help.

What system do you use to make your forums? And yeah that would be awesome.

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 02:49 PM
LAWL....DeathSkull* xD

- - - Updated - - -

Are you doing this to kill me? xD
I hate stupid autocorrect T-T

DeathSkull
02-18-2014, 02:52 PM
Are you doing this to kill me? xD
I hate stupid autocorrect T-T

LOL maybe:rolleyes::rolleyes: anyways that looks better lol :)

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 02:55 PM
LOL maybe:rolleyes::rolleyes: anyways that looks better lol :)

For player ranks it should appear over their head like this

[Creator] [DEV] or [Developer]
MagicalFishy DeathSkull Only centered... xD

Trollrage
02-18-2014, 02:59 PM
Could I be a beta tester? I got tons of Ideas

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 03:14 PM
Could I be a beta tester? I got tons of Ideas

We will choose beta testers but after we get a few things done first. :sweatdrop:
All ideas are very helpful, and if anyone could supply any art that is 100% original and you have proof that would be great!

Anulot
02-18-2014, 03:53 PM
LAWL....DeathSkull* xD

- - - Updated - - -

I can use forumotion or whatever else to save the time of actually writing the code. Once the forums made I think there's an option to remove the .playogame after the URL and make it like, PGO.com for a small fee each month, like hosting your own website. I can write CSS, and a bit of HTML and I can edit the codes of that forum too.

DeathSkull
02-18-2014, 03:58 PM
I can use forumotion or whatever else to save the time of actually writing the code. Once the forums made I think there's an option to remove the .playogame after the URL and make it like, PGO.com for a small fee each month, like hosting your own website. I can write CSS, and a bit of HTML and I can edit the codes of that forum too.

Same here i use forumotion! Lets you use that, but lets see if magical likes it first

- - - Updated - - -

For player ranks it should appear over their head like this

[Creator] [DEV] or [Developer]
MagicalFishy DeathSkull Only centered... xD

You got my name right! xD

Edwardson97
02-18-2014, 04:05 PM
I be a beta tester? I'm good at catching them bugs and mess ups.

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 04:35 PM

If you paid for a website that would be amazing! Definite moderator :P

DeathSkull
02-18-2014, 04:49 PM

Yeah lets do that. Ill make the forum, then ill make you admin so you can code it :)

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 04:51 PM
Yeah lets do that. Ill make the forum, then ill make you admin so you can code it :)

I think we should make a website then add a forum to it.

DeathSkull
02-18-2014, 04:55 PM
I think we should make a website then add a forum to it.

Kinda like this??

Edwardson97
02-18-2014, 04:58 PM
For PC will you be able to play it on the website or will it be downloadable?

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 04:58 PM
Kinda like this??

Something like GrowtopiaGame.com you know? But only with a forum page :P

Edwardson, we will try to make it on the webpage but if it's easier to download it that's what Death will do.

DeathSkull
02-18-2014, 05:02 PM
Something like GrowtopiaGame.com you know? But only with a forum page :P

Edwardson, we will try to make it on the webpage but if it's easier to download it that's what Death will do.

Ohhhhhhh, ok yeah we could do that. But how much would it cost is my question...lol

I could actually make the forums now, then put it into the website.:p lol pretty much what you just said but reversed :0

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 05:04 PM
Ohhhhhhh, ok yeah we could do that. But how much would it cost is my question...lol

I could actually make the forums now, then put it into the website.

Not sure, whatever we can use coding on the cheapest price. Whatever your comfortable with, it is your money anyways.

Also a tip for PGO:
Fun fact, Growtopia (both the client and the server) was written in C++!

Edwardson97
02-18-2014, 05:07 PM

I could actually make the forums now, then put it into the website.:p lol pretty much what you just said but reversed :0

Well Making your on game client doesn't cost.

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 05:17 PM
Well Making your on game client doesn't cost.

We're talking about the website, not the client. :prophet:

Edwardson97
02-18-2014, 06:51 PM
We're talking about the website, not the client. :prophet:

Oops:rolleyes:

Anulot
02-18-2014, 08:08 PM
Why don't you guys buy the vbulletin package?

If not, I'll make the forumotion one. Death or fishy, you need to create it so you can be the "founder" and be able to manage payment and such.

H3uy
02-18-2014, 08:35 PM
I can draw the characters then try and make them into pixels.
Just tell me what best pixel maker to use and a free one I can use on my pc.

So I can be a pixel character artist or if you'd rather do them yourself I can just draw some charcters like bosses/character form/evil characters.
Just tell me what to make or I can make some ideas up.
~H3uy

DeathSkull
02-18-2014, 09:44 PM
Why don't you guys buy the vbulletin package?

If not, I'll make the forumotion one. Death or fishy, you need to create it so you can be the "founder" and be able to manage payment and such.

I don't have the money to buy vBulletin sadly :( or otherwise I would. Ok I'll make it now

GBAGamer
02-18-2014, 09:53 PM
Ok so the pixel art was fake and i was waiting for somebody to see that it was fake so i can act like i trolled so id be able to make the game in peace.If you guys dont believe me thats fine but ill come back when i have proof and a trailer.Magicalfishy heres an fyi.Not to be mean but if i release the game before you do. Ill release copyright infringement and ban it off the appstore..but if you release it before i do then youll wont get copyright and ill work on something else.Dont believe me? Thats ur choice.But ill come back with PROOF. so you guys can be saying im lieing and stuff..ill release screenshots or trailer here on the forums.Bye

Edwardson97
02-18-2014, 09:57 PM
Ok so the pixel art was fake and i was waiting for somebody to see that it was fake so i can act like i trolled so id be able to make the game in peace.If you guys dont believe me thats fine but ill come back when i have proof and a trailer.Magicalfishy heres an fyi.Not to be mean but if i release the game before you do. Ill release copyright infringement and ban it off the appstore..but if you release it before i do then youll wont get copyright and ill work on something else.Dont believe me? Thats ur choice.But ill come back with PROOF. so you guys can be saying im lieing and stuff..ill release screenshots or trailer here on the forums.Bye

So your still making! :D

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 09:59 PM

CORRECTION: I have a legal suit to sue you for taking my game name. I have proof of creation too. :whistling:

I won't be taking any of your ideas, just mine btw.

SBPRODUCTIONS
02-18-2014, 10:17 PM
YAY PIXEL GENIS ONLINE IS BACK AND GUNNA WORK.

Also can I still be a beta tester.

- - - Updated - - -

Also can Burt be a beta tester he likes the game ideas and stuff.

DeathSkull
02-18-2014, 11:10 PM

You can't do that. Ours is gonna be different than yours. If you did do that, I could easily sue you for talking OUR ideas.

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 11:11 PM
Death, I'll check out the best package deals. What should I look for?

DeathSkull
02-18-2014, 11:24 PM
Death, I'll check out the best package deals. What should I look for?

Well check out vBulletin check out the 4th version and the cloud. Those are the best deals for vBulletin.

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 11:33 PM
Well check out vBulletin check out the 4th version and the cloud. Those are the best deals for vBulletin.

They no longer sell 4. But the Cloud it pretty expensive... $20.00 per month. Again, it's your money. I think vBulletin is good but it might be expensive for you to pay for until we get the game up and running. :panic:

DeathSkull
02-18-2014, 11:36 PM
They no longer sell 4. But the Cloud it pretty expensive... $20.00 per month. Again, it's your money. I think vBulletin is good but it might be expensive for you to pay for until we get the game up and running. :panic:

Yeah, i don't have a lot of money right now :3 i think we will get forumotion for now, then move to bulletin once we get more money. Also we could even do pro boards. But idk

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 11:41 PM
Yeah, i don't have a lot of money right now :3 i think we will get forumotion for now, then move to bulletin once we get more money. Also we could even do pro boards. But idk

Alrighty, create that forum so MK can code it! :3

DeathSkull
02-18-2014, 11:42 PM
Alrighty, create that forum so MK can code it! :3

My question is, is there even any way to code on forumotion? I know there is on pro boards but idk about forumotion.

:scratch:

H3uy
02-18-2014, 11:54 PM
So what is your game going to be like?
Im sure you guys can get this all figured out, maybe you can start a kickstarter and people can donate you money for the game. Also do you need me to make videos for the game to advertise, or get in-contact with big game reviewers to get more advertisment? Ill email some of them, of course if you need it!
If you need to contact some people, im your guy lol.
-H3uy

DeathSkull
02-19-2014, 12:00 AM
So what is your game going to be like?
Im sure you guys can get this all figured out, maybe you can start a kickstarter and people can donate you money for the game. Also do you need me to make videos for the game to advertise, or get in-contact with big game reviewers to get more advertisment? Ill email some of them, of course if you need it!
If you need to contact some people, im your guy lol.
-H3uy

Its going to be a 2d sandbox game. And yeah man, that would be awesome! :)

~DeathSkull

Anulot
02-19-2014, 12:12 AM
My question is, is there even any way to code on forumotion? I know there is on pro boards but idk about forumotion.

:scratch:
Yes you can edit the CSS style sheet directly

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have the money to buy vBulletin sadly :( or otherwise I would. Ok I'll make it now

Ok. You can PM me if you want me to make

DeathSkull
02-19-2014, 12:22 AM
Yes you can edit the CSS style sheet directly

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. You can PM me if you want me to make

Your inbox is full :3

Anulot
02-19-2014, 12:27 AM
Your inbox is full :3

Wow lol. Meet me in the world ncc1701 in grow

DeathSkull
02-19-2014, 12:31 AM
Wow lol. Meet me in the world ncc1701 in grow

okieeee:yeah::yeah::yeah:

H3uy
02-19-2014, 12:45 AM
Ill start right away! With the videos, the account will be named H3uybroadcasts with the blog it will be name(using wordpress unless you need something else www.PixelGensisOnlineDevelopment.wordpress.com(ill try to pay to get your own domain) dont click the link yet its not up. Il lwork on the blog friday and ill make the youtube account tommorow or thursday and ill contact some reviewers about the game and keep them updated on when it will come out.
cant wait for the game.

SBPRODUCTIONS
02-19-2014, 12:57 AM
If u can then me and Burt can screw around in iMovie and make a thingy bout it kinda like are trailers and stuff on my YouTube channel. Good luck on the new pgo and it was a bummer when it became fake :nope::cry:.

GBAGamer
02-19-2014, 01:04 AM
Magicalfishy you GAVE me the name. You can sue me for giving me a name that you made. You gave me PERMISSION to use that name.Unless I can find another good name Pixel Genesis is taken.Also I hope your not planning to put any of my ideas into your game...No offense I just really like the name D:

raqk
02-19-2014, 01:07 AM
I could help with the forums if that's ok with mk and fishy. I have lots of experience with forums (although just software and forum hosting sites, not to much code besides a little HTML that I could do for this...), an obsession with the idea really, ever since I founde these forums. I spend hours every day designing forums that never get published :sweatdrop:

Edwardson97
02-19-2014, 01:11 AM
When will the game be released?if you have no idea it's ok.

GBAGamer
02-19-2014, 01:18 AM
I like the name. Not letting go of it ._. If I find another name then I'll give ur name back D: BUT PIXEL GENESIS ONLINE IS TAKIN .-. Also.

You said yourself that you have NO experience with game coding.wonder how ur gonna make this one..

DeathSkull
02-19-2014, 01:19 AM
I could help with the forums if that's ok with mk and fishy. I have lots of experience with forums (although just software and forum hosting sites, not to much code besides a little HTML that I could do for this...), an obsession with the idea really, ever since I founde these forums. I spend hours every day designing forums that never get published :sweatdrop:

Ill put that into consideration :)

Anulot
02-19-2014, 02:24 AM
Death, fishy, I need to know what colors, subforums, content, ect you want. Also, I need a logo!

H3uy
02-19-2014, 02:24 AM
I made a smail llittle pixel cat hah not very profesional huh? Sorry if the link doesnt work
http://makepixelart.com/artists/anonymous/ice-cat
dont click link yet lol im going to see if it worked
Yeah i dont think link works i put in complete link but it doesnt seem to want to work
you need to worka link!
-linkmaster

Can i try and make a logo? I dont know when i can finish though. When do you need it by @MK

Anulot
02-19-2014, 02:58 AM
I made a smail llittle pixel cat hah not very profesional huh? Sorry if the link doesnt work
Yeah i dont think link works i put in complete link but it doesnt seem to want to work

Can i try and make a logo? I dont know when i can finish though. When do you need it by @MK

Not a huge rush, but fast. Also it needs to be approved by death and fishy

- - - Updated - - -

~~~FORUM UPDATE~~~

The PGO forum now has a working ranking system! 27267

DeathSkull
02-19-2014, 03:09 AM

Could u please post a screenshot? The link doesn't work. Thanks!

~DeathSkull

Anulot
02-19-2014, 03:36 AM
The PGO forums now have a chatbox.

http://pixelgenesisforums.forumotion.com

Feel free to register, and enter it

Anulot
02-19-2014, 12:12 PM
I would love help, but the forums near complete :(. There wasn't much coding to do. Just LOTS of switch flipping and typing out things.

- - - Updated - - -

The forum needs some stickies. Any helpful and relevant guide you post in gen chat will most likley get stickied

Magicalfishy
02-19-2014, 01:42 PM
I like the name. Not letting go of it ._. If I find another name then I'll give ur name back D: BUT PIXEL GENESIS ONLINE IS TAKIN .-. Also.

You said yourself that you have NO experience with game coding.wonder how ur gonna make this one..

He's coding the game with Zerkon, no? What do you mean he has no experience? Even Zerkon said he did. :sweatdrop:

Brennanber
02-19-2014, 02:21 PM
He's coding the game with Zerkon, no? What do you mean he has no experience? Even Zerkon said he did. :sweatdrop:

Seth made growtopia with hamumu and 25 years of c++ experience. Fitting up to that would be difficult even if it was all of us together.

For a mmo I would probably use gamemaker studio, but thats just because they have ports/sockets and I have more experience with gml than c++

Edwardson97
02-19-2014, 03:53 PM
Ok so I tried making an account for the forum, and it didn't let me make an account. It was saying the account was already taken. Also it keeps saying I'm putting in the code wrong.

DeathSkull
02-19-2014, 04:08 PM
Ok so I tried making an account for the forum, and it didn't let me make an account. It was saying the account was already taken. Also it keeps saying I'm putting in the code wrong.

Try a different name. What name did you choose?

And I actually have a pixel art gaming system. So it's gonna make it 20times easier. (At least with coding)

Magicalfishy
02-19-2014, 05:21 PM
Seth made growtopia with hamumu and 25 years of c++ experience. Fitting up to that would be difficult even if it was all of us together.

For a mmo I would probably use gamemaker studio, but thats just because they have ports/sockets and I have more experience with gml than c++

Power is not determined by your strength or size. It's determined by the size of your hopes and dreams! ~ Monkey D. Luffy

Anyways, as long as you try your best and follow your dreams anything is possible. We said we could do it and we will. We won't back down until the end.

Edwardson97
02-19-2014, 05:25 PM
Try a different name. What name did you choose?

And I actually have a pixel art gaming system. So it's gonna make it 20times easier. (At least with coding)

I'm using Edwardson which is my ign name. I'm pretty sure no one took that.

DeathSkull
02-19-2014, 05:57 PM
- - - Updated - - -

I'm using Edwardson which is my ign name. I'm pretty sure no one took that.

Hmmm Maybe try different name? Don't worry if you try different name, we can change it :)

Edwardson97
02-19-2014, 06:19 PM
- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm Maybe try different name? Don't worry if you try different name, we can change it :)

Ok I made a new one, it was bugging out.

DeathSkull
02-19-2014, 06:23 PM
Ok I made a new one, it was bugging out.

Ok and you wanted your name to be Edwardson right?

Edwardson97
02-19-2014, 06:24 PM
Ok and you wanted your name to be Edwardson right?

Yes. I created my account, it's xXEdXx

DeathSkull
02-19-2014, 06:25 PM
Yes. I created my account, it's xXEdXx

Ok its changed

Edwardson97
02-19-2014, 06:27 PM
Ok its changed

Thanks death :)

The 978
02-19-2014, 06:31 PM
I got tons of ideas. Do it will be PC or iOS / Android

DeathSkull
02-19-2014, 06:34 PM
I got tons of ideas. Do it will be PC or iOS / Android

You mean which devices it will be on?

The 978
02-19-2014, 06:34 PM
You mean which devices it will be on?

Ya I meant that

DeathSkull
02-19-2014, 06:39 PM
Ya I meant that

Not sure yet, i know for sure it will be on PC/mac and android, but idk about iOS. Its kinda expensive for iOS. But if we just put the game on the website, then all of it would be free. Still deciding whether to put it on App store etc.. or website

Edwardson97
02-19-2014, 06:41 PM
Not sure yet, i know for sure it will be on PC/mac and android, but idk about iOS. Its kinda expensive for iOS. But if we just put the game on the website, then all of it would be free. Still deciding whether to put it on App store etc.. or website

I'd go with website first.

DeathSkull
02-19-2014, 06:42 PM
I'd go with website first.

Yeah, thats what i was thinking to.

zxsonic
02-19-2014, 08:18 PM
Yeah, thats what i was thinking to.

Idk if u guys are still beta testing or if u already selected testers but can i beta test with you guys please?

DeathSkull
02-19-2014, 08:21 PM
Idk if u guys are still beta testing or if u already selected testers but can i beta test with you guys please?

We haven't elected them yet, but will soon. And possibly yes.

BravePlayer
02-19-2014, 08:36 PM
Umm can you tell me the name of the game and release date so I can play it? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and the name of the forums?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and make sure you make it available for iPad and that stuff

Anulot
02-19-2014, 08:38 PM
Umm can you tell me the name of the game and release date so I can play it? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and the name of the forums?

The release date has not been decided yet.

PGO FORUMS (http://pixelgenesisforums.forumotion.com)

GBAGamer
02-19-2014, 09:17 PM

I was talking to you.Your making the game? correct me if im wrong..

zxsonic
02-19-2014, 09:29 PM
We haven't elected them yet, but will soon. And possibly yes.

Yay i hpe i am elected also will it be free on androd and will it be downloadable on an android tablet?

DeathSkull
02-19-2014, 09:36 PM
Yay i hpe i am elected also will it be free on androd and will it be downloadable on an android tablet?

Yeah, it will be free, but will have IAP and stuff maybe even tap joy.

Magicalfishy
02-19-2014, 10:50 PM
I trusted GBA with my website and look what he did: www.magicalcrew.webs.com that stupid ignorant untrustworthy moron. :sweatdrop:

Even after this I trusted him... I thought he was still my friend.

DeathSkull
02-19-2014, 10:53 PM
I trusted GBA with my website and look what he did: www.magicalcrew.webs.com that stupid ignorant untrustworthy moron. :sweatdrop:

Wow...im sure all of his games are a joke then. I bet he scams a lot of people too.

MarkA
02-19-2014, 10:58 PM

How they heck could you trust an idiot like him? Oh whatever, let's just ignore the sucker.

Magicalfishy
02-19-2014, 10:59 PM
Wow...im sure all of his games are a joke then. I bet he scams a lot of people too.

He is AirTaters... and he used to be a good friend. :nuke:

MarkA
02-19-2014, 11:01 PM

He does.

He asked me for donations, so I have him an antler hat. That wasn't a scam, but just WAIT until you hear this...

He told me he was gonna make me a beta tester, so he asked me what special item I wanted. I asked for cotton candy wings, and he said that would be okay. In return, I gave him two Yeonalligis for an EXTREEEEMMMEELLLYYY low price. I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BECOME A BETA TESTER!!!

Magicalfishy
02-19-2014, 11:02 PM
He does.

He asked me for donations, so I have him an antler hat. That wasn't a scam, but just WAIT until you hear this...

He told me he was gonna make me a beta tester, so he asked me what special item I wanted. I asked for cotton candy wings, and he said that would be okay. In return, I gave him two Yeonalligis for an EXTREEEEMMMEELLLYYY low price. I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BECOME A BETA TESTER!!!

For your loss we will give you those free ;)

MarkA
02-19-2014, 11:04 PM
He is AirTaters... and he used to be a good friend. :nuke:

SERIOUSLY?! HE'S AIRTATERS! I thought airtaters was a mini-mod who only cared about happiness!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh come on, don't be so nice xD

I already have some extras, so I'm fine. Thanks though!

Magicalfishy
02-19-2014, 11:05 PM
SERIOUSLY?! HE'S AIRTATERS! I thought airtaters was a mini-mod who only cared about happiness!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh come on, don't be so nice xD

I already have some extras, so I'm fine. Thanks though!

Yeah... it's already so obvious that it's him. He was pretty awesome besides the fact that we learned the truth about him. Just like CrimsonEagle, ect. :sweatdrop:

DeathSkull
02-19-2014, 11:06 PM

Yes definitely

Anulot
02-19-2014, 11:06 PM

What did he do? Looks ok to me...

DeathSkull
02-19-2014, 11:08 PM
Yeah... it's already so obvious that it's him. He was pretty awesome besides the fact that we learned the truth about him. Just like CrimsonEagle, ect. :sweatdrop:

Yup some of the people that seem to be the nicest people are the ones who scam etc...

- - - Updated - - -

What did he do? Looks ok to me...

You don't see the "LOL" and "HACKED" ???

GBAGamer
02-19-2014, 11:19 PM
A. I don't scam a lot of people.thanks Deathskull...
B.yes I lied about the pixel art but I just wanted people to get off my back. So I can make the game in peace.
C.im a moron? What did I do? :(
D.like I said I'm still making the game.Were not friends anymore? What did I do? I posted fake pixel art and then when Rovspy came in a caught me I acted like I trolled so I didn't have so many people lashing on me about when it's gonna be out and screenshots..

Don't believe me? Fine I'm sorry and I apologized if this hurt our friendship.

Anulot
02-19-2014, 11:27 PM

AppStore will be one of our biggest markets.

GBAGamer
02-19-2014, 11:29 PM
Ok so Deathskull just told me that I "hacked" the site and deleted everything...
Ok um I have no reason to waste my time on deleting your site.what would I ever gain from that?

Nothing..I won't feel accomplished..

MarkA
02-19-2014, 11:39 PM
Ok so Deathskull just told me that I "hacked" the site and deleted everything...
Ok um I have no reason to waste my time on deleting your site.what would I ever gain from that?

Nothing..I won't feel accomplished..

You would gain satisfaction.

GBAGamer
02-19-2014, 11:42 PM
You would gain satisfaction.

But I swear I never hacked his site! I didn't even know I had access! And there's plenty of other people that had admin! why point fingers at me? :(

Magicalfishy
02-19-2014, 11:45 PM
EHM actually it was either Angrox or DeathSkull...

MarkA
02-19-2014, 11:48 PM
But I swear I never hacked his site! I didn't even know I had access! And there's plenty of other people that had admin! why point fingers at me? :(

The reason we think it's you is because of this...

1. You trolled tons of people about a game and now MagicalFishy and Deathskull are trying to make it real.
2. What do you mean "you didn't know you had access"? Nobody else hacked the site BEFORE you became an admin.

- - - Updated - - -

EHM actually it was either Angrox or DeathSkull...

ANGROX... ANGROX ANGROX ANGROX ANGROX ANGROX ANGROX ANGROX ANGROX

I guess GBAGamer wasn't the hacker. But that still doesn't make me forgive him...

GBAGamer
02-19-2014, 11:56 PM
The reason we think it's you is because of this...

1. You trolled tons of people about a game and now MagicalFishy and Deathskull are trying to make it real.
2. What do you mean "you didn't know you had access"? Nobody else hacked the site BEFORE you became an admin.

- - - Updated - - -

ANGROX... ANGROX ANGROX ANGROX ANGROX ANGROX ANGROX ANGROX ANGROX

I guess GBAGamer wasn't the hacker. But that still doesn't make me forgive him...

Omg I'll say this ONCE and I won't say it again. I said I trolled cus I wanted people to get off my back.So I can make the game in peace..have you been reading any of my posts? :(

MarkA
02-20-2014, 12:01 AM
Omg I'll say this ONCE and I won't say it again. I said I trolled cus I wanted people to get off my back.So I can make the game in peace..have you been reading any of my posts? :(

I have. But I'm not sure I believe them. After tons of people were commenting on "your" pixel art, you didn't seem agitated at all. If you were really agitated after putting up "your" pixel art, you would have told everyone that you didn't make them and that you wanted everyone to back off. What you did made a lot of people give up on the game.

GBAGamer
02-20-2014, 12:04 AM
I have. But I'm not sure I believe them. After tons of people were commenting on "your" pixel art, you didn't seem agitated at all. If you were really agitated after putting up "your" pixel art, you would have told everyone that you didn't make them and that you wanted everyone to back off. What you did made a lot of people give up on the game.

Your right. I shouldn't have done something as stupid as that. But when I release trailer or screens then you and others will believe me.

zxsonic
02-20-2014, 12:09 AM
Your right. I shouldn't have done something as stupid as that. But when I release trailer or screens then you and others will believe me.

I believe you GBA go make that game and do what you can dude. :D

Timewarper
02-20-2014, 12:16 AM
Hey guys, you may have noticed that GBAGamer made a "fake" game recently called Pixel Genesis Online. Well I got good news! I generally created pretty much everything in PGO so DeathSkull & I have decided to take up the game and make it a real one! But the only thing we need is ideas and someone for graphic design. We need original monsters and characters. Sorry guys for GBA trolling you, but we promise asap we will give you guys proof! :D

Staff:
DeathSkull [Developer]
MagicalFishy [Creator]
ibold [GFX Designer]
MK [Forum Coder]

Jobs we need to fill:

A digital animator.
More coders.

Beta testing will be FREE and it will be on the PC. We will try to have as many slots as possible, depending on how to server holds up.

I wanna play this so bad!!!!!! Will it work good like growptopia? Because I have a bad graphics card...is it even out yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm who's the real guy, and who is making lies here? (Ps, if your actually making it gba, may you please message me when it's gonna be out)

I wanna play something new.

DeathSkull
02-20-2014, 12:17 AM
http://pixelgenesisforums.forumotion.com

Join that, its the forums. Feel free to join :)

GBAGamer
02-20-2014, 12:22 AM

And uh no offense and I'm not trying to be a jerk or whatever but I don't really care if you think I'm lieing or not cause I'm releasing the game no matter how much u say I'm LIEING......And that lot of people that give up and the game ..well I'm not sad or angry about this cus when people see the trailer they'll come back.

Like I said you don't HAVE to believe me. I don't care if you DON'T believe me.

Magicalfishy
02-20-2014, 12:23 AM
And uh no offense and I'm not trying to be a jerk or whatever but I don't really care if you think I'm lieing or not cause I'm releasing the game no matter how much u say I'm LIEING......And that lot of people that give up and the game ..well I'm not sad or angry about this cus when people see the trailer they'll come back.

Like I said you don't HAVE to believe me. I don't care if you DON'T believe me.

Hmm.. in time we will see. But could you think of another game name..? :sweatdrop:

GBAGamer
02-20-2014, 12:29 AM
Hmm.. in time we will see. But could you think of another game name..? :sweatdrop:

Since your kind enough to reconsider another "site Griefer that may have briefed ur site" (ignoring ignorant stupid guy insult ._.) I'll think of another name.the name pixel genesis online is yours ._.

Magicalfishy
02-20-2014, 12:33 AM
Since your kind enough to reconsider another "site Griefer that may have briefed ur site" (ignoring ignorant stupid guy insult ._.) I'll think of another name.the name pixel genesis online is yours ._.

Sorry I suspected you T-T
Now I know it wasn't you... I forgot I didn't add you.

Anulot
02-20-2014, 12:36 AM
GBA clear your inbox :0

GBAGamer
02-20-2014, 12:38 AM
Sorry I suspected you T-T
Now I know it wasn't you... I forgot I didn't add you.

Waan meet in game? .____.

- - - Updated - - -

GBA clear your inbox :0

Lel okie .-.

Brennanber
02-20-2014, 03:35 AM
Power is not determined by your strength or size. It's determined by the size of your hopes and dreams! ~ Monkey D. Luffy

Anyways, as long as you try your best and follow your dreams anything is possible. We said we could do it and we will. We won't back down until the end.

The issue is this is going to be more learning than doing. Which isn't such a bad thing except in the end you may end up having to redo the whole engine for a better method. (Happened more than once for me) well this hope better somehow teach you secure cliental id systems. (Because there are not any decent tutorials on that, mostly a make one yourself project)

Magicalfishy
02-20-2014, 04:57 AM
The issue is this is going to be more learning than doing. Which isn't such a bad thing except in the end you may end up having to redo the whole engine for a better method. (Happened more than once for me) well this hope better somehow teach you secure cliental id systems. (Because there are not any decent tutorials on that, mostly a make one yourself project)

Want to help Death code? :p
We could surely use you.

Brennanber
02-20-2014, 05:26 AM
Want to help Death code? :p
We could surely use you.

Ill help but this wont be a main for me because I feel our staff is not experienced enough to do this. Ill do what i can with main variables.

Magicalfishy
02-22-2014, 12:51 PM
Ill help but this wont be a main for me because I feel our staff is not experienced enough to do this. Ill do what i can with main variables.

Alright, but you might be wrong! ;)

H3uy
02-22-2014, 03:17 PM
Do you still need help with art
Do you mean digital as in your siggy pic or pixel art for items?

Brennanber
02-23-2014, 05:21 AM
Alright, but you might be wrong! ;)

So what code? And when are we gonna start?

Steve Burrit0
02-23-2014, 05:29 AM
Can I be a moderator? I will be Cool

H3uy
02-23-2014, 02:17 PM
Can I be a moderator? I will be Cool

Join forums
Be helpful as can be
dont ask to be a moderator.
Your time will come as long as you follow this^

(I just hit 500-501 posts)

Magicalfishy
02-23-2014, 03:51 PM
Not sure when we start, ask DeathSkull. He's working on the basics I believe.

Steve Burrit0
02-24-2014, 07:55 AM
Join forums
Be helpful as can be
dont ask to be a moderator.
Your time will come as long as you follow this^

(I just hit 500-501 posts)

I want to be Pixel Genesis Mod

H3uy
02-25-2014, 09:45 PM
I'm talking about pixel gensis.

lukj2001
02-26-2014, 01:41 AM
I'm talking about pixel gensis.

I don't get you...lol im stupid

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, i still support GBAgamer...so I might still be working with him :\

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, i did...though im not telling...

Brennanber
02-26-2014, 04:59 AM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, i did...though im not telling...

Still believe it?. He said it was a troll so he wouldn't be humiliated by the fact he cant code anything better than a moving stick figure. He did this for fame. He craves it.
Oh and remember this being in the thread?
Wow he really knows code right? Well, lets just see about that.
Stencyl? Is that some sort of coding interface? Hmm, oh wait...
"Without code" is the main feature. And sure all these games are pretty good right? Well drag and drop can be very limited. Making a full fledge mmo would require you to be a drag and drop master (it would be easier just learning real code at that point)

If you have any hope at all for this, i recommend trashing it temporarily. (Until he starts learning real code)

More like clicking...

So sure, he could make some guy moving around maybe use some weapons with his drag and drop but you cant make an MMO game with drag and drop without some serious flaws.

lukj2001
02-26-2014, 11:13 PM
Still believe it?. He said it was a troll so he wouldn't be humiliated by the fact he cant code anything better than a moving stick figure. He did this for fame. He craves it.
Oh and remember this being in the thread?
Wow he really knows code right? Well, lets just see about that.
Stencyl? Is that some sort of coding interface? Hmm, oh wait...
"Without code" is the main feature. And sure all these games are pretty good right? Well drag and drop can be very limited. Making a full fledge mmo would require you to be a drag and drop master (it would be easier just learning real code at that point)

If you have any hope at all for this, i recommend trashing it temporarily. (Until he starts learning real code)

More like clicking...

So sure, he could make some guy moving around maybe use some weapons with his drag and drop but you cant make an MMO game with drag and drop without some serious flaws.

Hey, ive read your post about this on the other thread...but im loyal to my friends...

I found this on the internet

Notice the place where it says "code"...

H3uy
02-27-2014, 12:55 AM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, i did...though im not telling...ill break it down.
To-be-a-pixel-gensis-moderator, you-must-listen-to-what-i-said-above.
Doing-whats-at-the-top-will-help-you-be-a-canidate-for-moderating.
I'm sorry if this sounds a bit rude, but I was trying to help "get me"
More better.

lukj2001
02-27-2014, 01:10 PM
ill break it down.
To-be-a-pixel-gensis-moderator, you-must-listen-to-what-i-said-above.
Doing-whats-at-the-top-will-help-you-be-a-canidate-for-moderating.
I'm sorry if this sounds a bit rude, but I was trying to help "get me"
More better.

Me no want tobe moderator:o

Magicalfishy
02-27-2014, 08:11 PM
Sorry guys I was gone for a few days taking a break from GT. Anyways, I'll check on Death and see where he's at. :o

GBAGamer
02-27-2014, 08:35 PM
Sorry guys I was gone for a few days taking a break from GT. Anyways, I'll check on Death and see where he's at. :o

If he didn't even start I Fonda jump out that window.

Brennanber
02-27-2014, 11:09 PM
Hey, ive read your post about this on the other thread...but im loyal to my friends...

I found this on the internet

Notice the place where it says "code"...

This "code" is setting variables. Kinda be difficult to set variables with drag and drop alone so they added a text box onto a drag and drop block so you could do so.

GBAGamer
02-27-2014, 11:11 PM
This "code" is setting variables. Kinda be difficult to set variables with drag and drop alone so they added a text box onto a drag and drop block so you could do so.

I get it i get it Stencyl stinks. ill look or maybe even pay for another game thingymajig maker

Brennanber
02-28-2014, 03:50 AM
I get it i get it Stencyl stinks. ill look or maybe even pay for another game thingymajig maker

You nee to clear your inbox so I can start guiding you to some good code programs. Also
Stencyl is good, but not good enough for making a fledged MMO

H3uy
02-28-2014, 09:02 PM
Me no want tobe moderator:o

I was talking to the guy who said he wanted tone a moderator

GBAGamer
02-28-2014, 09:41 PM
You nee to clear your inbox so I can start guiding you to some good code programs. Also
Stencyl is good, but not good enough for making a fledged MMO

Cleared. :D

Anulot
03-01-2014, 01:30 AM
Hey GBA, feel free to register HERE (pixelgenesisforums.forumotion.com) and participate. No hard feelings.

MASTER SORCERER COUNT: 7 MORE!

GBAGamer
03-01-2014, 01:51 AM
Hey GBA, feel free to register HERE (pixelgenesisforums.forumotion.com) and participate. No hard feelings.

MASTER SORCERER COUNT: 7 MORE!

Lol master sorcerer 7 posts lol while these forums are 500 .-.

lukj2001
03-01-2014, 02:23 AM
Dang...now I have to apply for magicalfishy's beta tester list...can I be one?:sweatdrop:

GBAGamer
03-01-2014, 03:32 PM
I dont like the home screen tho...

megaman01
03-04-2014, 01:30 PM
Status Update: I am now also a developer, soon to continue with the coding.

MagicalFishy I've noticed you do not go on the forums anymore, do you have a secondary account for PGO?

Also created some blocks including platinomium, items such as the Gem of Africa and the PGO Chain

Lastly, we switched to unity, so that will slow us down.

Pizzaman
03-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Man, I really want to be a beta tester. Can I?

Brennanber
03-11-2014, 07:01 PM
Status Update: I am now also a developer, soon to continue with the coding.

MagicalFishy I've noticed you do not go on the forums anymore, do you have a secondary account for PGO?

Also created some blocks including platinomium, items such as the Gem of Africa and the PGO Chain

Unity should be decent enough to do this, I'm having a little more faith in this project

Jack Bowe
03-11-2014, 08:40 PM
Status update: I am now part of the staff.

I am one of the 3 administrators.
I am head-moderator, I run the forums, I make the rules and when the game is released I will be choosing/watching/demoting moderators.
All current moderators have been cleared at my request and Death agreed with me on the matter on which it is too early.

In the developer's log of the forums which you have no access too it does seem like we're making progress.
We are guessing an ETA of mid-end summer for release; we hope you have patience.

Anulot
03-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Man, I really want to be a beta tester. Can I?

Contact DeathSkull, but now is not the time to ask.

GBAGamer
03-11-2014, 09:59 PM
Contact DeathSkull, but now is not the time to ask.

Is Deathskull updating the home page for PGO? Cus I really don't like it .-.

DeathSkull
03-11-2014, 10:52 PM
Is Deathskull updating the home page for PGO? Cus I really don't like it .-.

Talk to MK or JackBowe about it. Not me. lol

Chrismas
03-11-2014, 11:01 PM

Staff:
DeathSkull [Developer]
MagicalFishy [Creator]
ibold [GFX Designer]
MK [Forum Coder]

Jobs we need to fill:

A digital animator.
More coders.

Beta testing will be FREE and it will be on the PC. We will try to have as many slots as possible, depending on how to server holds up. I can be a part time beta tester and/or give ideas for PGO as well just pm me if you need an extra beta tester :)

GBAGamer
03-11-2014, 11:02 PM
Talk to MK or JackBowe about it. Not me. lol

I'm talkin about the home menu for the game.

Anulot
03-11-2014, 11:02 PM
I can be a part time beta tester and/or give ideas for PGO as well just pm me if you need an extra beta tester :)

Now is not the time to ask to be a beta tester. Death isn't looking right now. Contact him late June and you'd have a better chance.

DeathSkull
03-11-2014, 11:16 PM
I'm talkin about the home menu for the game.

Oh, i started new system, so I'm making a new home menu.

Lenz
03-12-2014, 12:29 AM
If you think you can pull off what dozens of other people have decided was too difficult after only several days of trying, be my guest. The ideas and concepts you have right now sound interesting and definitely grab my attention, but if you end up dumping the whole thing because you either discover what you thought was simple was anything but, or you never knew what you were doing in the first place, well, we'll just have to see.

Making a huge MMO? Awesome. Give it your best shot mate. If it doesn't work out, learn from it, and try again.

Hey buddy, take a look here - https://store.unity3d.com/ - Unity is 1,500 bucks, I seriously doubt you actually own it. But maybe I'm being too harsh and just underestimating you guys too much. Again, we'll just have to see what you and your team are able to do.

Best of luck on your project!

Also thought I should mention you spelled 'genesis' wrong in the thread's title.

GBAGamer
03-12-2014, 12:39 AM
If you think you can pull off what dozens of other people have decided was too difficult after only several days of trying, be my guest. The ideas and concepts you have right now sound interesting and definitely grab my attention, but if you end up dumping the whole thing because you either discover what you thought was simple was anything but, or you never knew what you were doing in the first place, well, we'll just have to see.

Making a huge MMO? Awesome. Give it your best shot mate. If it doesn't work out, learn from it, and try again.

Hey buddy, take a look here - https://store.unity3d.com/ - Unity is 1,500 bucks, I seriously doubt you actually own it. But maybe I'm being too harsh and just underestimating you guys too much. Again, we'll just have to see what you and your team are able to do.

Also thought I should mention you spelled 'genesis' wrong in the thread's title.

Also I heard it takes years of experience on coding to make a game as fab as this. But maybe I'm wrong and they make it. But I hope the games baws

Anulot
03-12-2014, 01:25 AM

I wouldn't be surprised or mad if this project was dumped, or ended up as a troll anymore. I made us a good quality forum. I had fun doing it, and even if the project is dumped I'll still have gotten experience. Of course I'll be disappointed, but,

DeathSkull
03-12-2014, 01:30 AM
I wouldn't be surprised or mad if this project was dumped, or ended up as a troll anymore. I made us a good quality forum. I had fun doing it, and even if the project is dumped I'll still have gotten experience. Of course I'll be disappointed, but,

Trust me i have used Unity and all the other stuff before...I know what I'm doing. Don't worry about a thing! Ill make sure this game comes out! :hat:

- - - Updated - - -

Free version has just about as much stuff as the 1,500 dollar one...So no worries:)

Anulot
03-12-2014, 01:39 AM
Trust me i have used Unity and all the other stuff before...I know what I'm doing. Don't worry about a thing! Ill make sure this game comes out! :hat:

- - - Updated - - -

Free version has just about as much stuff as the 1,500 dollar one...So no worries:)
I'm sure you have limited building resources though. Idk for sure.

DeathSkull
03-12-2014, 01:40 AM
I'm sure you have limited building resources though. Idk for sure.

I have a friend who used Unity and I helped him and we made a Online Tank game :) So we are definitely good. Don't worry about nothin. I already checked, and have everything i need to make this game :)

GBAGamer
03-12-2014, 01:41 AM
I'm sure you have limited building resources though. Idk for sure.[/qoute]
(dam qoutes)

But he was using Godot before am I right?

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=DeathSkull;417296]I have a friend who used Unity and I helped him and we made a Online Tank game :) So we are definitely good. Don't worry about nothin. I already checked, and have everything i need to make this game :)

What's I called? :0000

Brennanber
03-12-2014, 01:44 AM
I have a friend who used Unity and I helped him and we made a Online Tank game :) So we are definitely good. Don't worry about nothin. I already checked, and have everything i need to make this game :)

Cool is it like tanked? Can i play it?

GBAGamer
03-12-2014, 01:45 AM

I wanna play this game! I hope it's better then tanked. .-.

DeathSkull
03-12-2014, 01:50 AM
Cool is it like tanked? Can i play it?

We are currently trying to get server for the game, then it will be up and running :) Should be in month or less.

GBAGamer
03-12-2014, 01:52 AM
We are currently trying to get server for the game, then it will be up and running :) Should be in month or less.

Yea but..what's the name gonna be ._.

DeathSkull
03-12-2014, 01:54 AM
Yea but..what's the name gonna be ._.

iTanks Online

GBAGamer
03-12-2014, 01:55 AM
iTanks Online

Yay! I'll put that on my reminders. So it's in one month? KK

Can not wait to play dis tanked game hmm you know what I'm sayin mhm

Brennanber
03-12-2014, 02:00 AM

Cool, you should make a thread about it. Is it like tanked or a strategy game of some sorts?

Lenz
03-12-2014, 02:08 AM
iTanks Online

That's also the name of a bulk liquid shipping company, minus the online part. Try not to get sued! ;p

Anulot
03-12-2014, 02:11 AM
That's also the name of a bulk liquid shipping company, minus the online part. Try not to get sued! ;p

What kind of shipping company names themselves itanks?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, I get it. Tanks, cause they ship liquid, and tanks hold liquid.

GBAGamer
03-12-2014, 02:11 AM
What does a liquid shipping company have to do with gaming (.__.)/

DeathSkull
03-12-2014, 02:21 AM
Cool, you should make a thread about it. Is it like tanked or a strategy game of some sorts?

Yeah, but real tanks and epic modes including capture the flag :)

GBAGamer
03-12-2014, 02:23 AM
Yeah, but real tanks and epic modes including capture the flag :)

Is the game gonna be 3 dimensional? Or is it gonna be a platformsr. And gods hope the graphics are better then tanked.

SecretsXD
03-12-2014, 02:54 AM
Is the game is going to be 3 dimensional? Or is it going to be a platform. And gods hope the graphics are better then tanked.

lmbo, I thought you meant PGO sorry for that .

Magicalfishy
03-12-2014, 07:53 PM
I now have returned and I am ready to get working again.

DeathSkull
03-14-2014, 02:02 AM
ATTENTION: I need someone who is very very good at pixel art and make me a person for PGO. Any volunteers? You will get credit.

Isaaccs
03-14-2014, 02:11 AM
You told me that you had your own plans, so I deleted the pixel-art... ._.

DeathSkull
03-14-2014, 02:35 AM
You told me that you had your own plans, so I deleted the pixel-art... ._.

Nvm it's all taken care of now

Berenice
03-15-2014, 04:52 AM
So I was making my account and for username I put Berenice and it said it was already taken:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:so now my user name is The Real Berenice

DeathSkull
03-15-2014, 05:21 AM
So I was making my account and for username I put Berenice and it said it was already taken:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:so now my user name is The Real Berenice

I can change it now. There is a bug that does that for some reason. Sorry about that.