PDA

View Full Version : Screen stretching

branleur
08-31-2012, 01:24 PM
Can anyone please tell me how I get the automatic scaling to work when I drag the window borders manually? It works in full screen and in the various resolutions, but it doesn't seem to do anything when I resize the window by dragging. :(

Seth
09-01-2012, 05:13 AM
Can anyone please tell me how I get the automatic scaling to work when I drag the window borders manually? It works in full screen and in the various resolutions, but it doesn't seem to do anything when I resize the window by dragging. :(

Hmm, what version are you using? Yes, it should work, does here.

Btw, If you hold down shift while dragging it will let you move only one side, so you can drag it across 3 monitors if you want for SUPER DINK.

branleur
09-20-2012, 06:27 AM
Thanks for your reply Seth. I am using 1.4.7 build 1 which appears to be the newest available to download. I have tried it on three computers so far, two of which are running Windows 7 x64 with ATI Radeons of some sort, and another running Windows XP with an NVidia 8600gt. In all cases, screen stretching failed to work when either dragging the window borders or clicking Maximize; the actual window gets bigger, however the viewport stays the same size. Is it possible I am doing something wrong in all three cases?

Also, seeing as you're here, I wanted to add to your Dink Wiki, except that you don't seem to have doku set up in a manner that allows anyone to either sign up or edit anonymously. If this is intentional, I understand except that you've got a message telling people to contribute stuff. :sweatdrop: