PDA

View Full Version : Couple Suggestions

redink1
11-13-2002, 12:59 AM
Well, after using Toolfish almost non-stop for a couple weeks, I've found a couple minor annoyances that could be fixed:

1) In the dialog box that pops up to tell you a page updated (which is optional) it would be really cool to have an 'open page' button next to the OK button.

2) It'd be nice to have a sleeping option for Toolfish... so if there is no activity for 10 (or perhaps user-defined) minutes, it goes into sleep mode but still checks the pages and everything. Then when there is activity, it tells you everything that has happened.

Seth
11-13-2002, 06:39 AM
Hmm ok.

On suggestion #2, what exactly does sleep mode do? Delay window pop ups and mute Toolfish only?

redink1
11-13-2002, 03:13 PM
Um... yeah, that sounds like a better explanation.  Could it be possible to delay Toolfish's talking too (so it speaks when you get out of sleep mode)?

Oh, I just remembered another reason for the sleep mode.  I use my computer to watch DVDs and play games... and it is annoying when Toolfish says things and pops up dialog boxes right in the middle of that.  So a right-click-sleep on the Toolfish icon would be great.

-WC-
11-19-2002, 02:53 PM
Yeah, those would be nioce now that I think about it. I have a few movies that I have watched that the anouncement of 'New Messages on RTSoft BBS' kinda annoyed me http://www.rtsoft.com/ib3/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif