PDA

View Full Version : Hiring People

DeathSkull
04-14-2014, 12:16 AM
Hey guys, I need a couple more workers for my 2D sandbox game.

Here is one job I need a worker(s) in:

Coding.

What I need to know about you is:

1) How long you have known code.
2) On a scale from 1-10 How good are you? (Don't lie please.)
3) Do you know the system Unity?

Here is the second job I need a worker(s) in:

Pixel artist

1) How long have you been doing pixel art?
2) On a scale from 1-10, How good are you? (Don't lie please.)
3) What system you use.

If you aren't good, that won't hurt your chances, but lying will. Please be honest with your answers. Me, Abram, Jairrocket (maybe), and JackBowe will be reading through these and pick in next few days. We will pm you if you are chosen.

Thanks!

~DeathSkull

Brennanber
04-14-2014, 01:30 AM
Do you mean asking for volunteers or actually hiring people?
And scale of 1-10? 10 being what exactly?

DeathSkull
04-14-2014, 01:55 AM
Do you mean asking for volunteers or actually hiring people?
And scale of 1-10? 10 being what exactly?

Either volunteers or dedicated workers :) and 1 lowest 10 highest

Brennanber
04-14-2014, 03:48 AM
Either volunteers or dedicated workers :) and 1 lowest 10 highest

I mean like 10 as in coding god? Or just fluent?

What I meant was getting paid (what hiring means) otherwise its called "recruiting" but if you are paying someone be sure to have them work fluently.

DeathSkull
04-14-2014, 04:24 AM
I mean like 10 as in coding god? Or just fluent?

What I meant was getting paid (what hiring means) otherwise its called "recruiting" but if you are paying someone be sure to have them work fluently.

Yeah i guess recruiting then, and coding god :3

DeathSkull
04-14-2014, 01:47 PM
Three years.

I don't know, actually. Although, people say that they are impressed to the point that they message me about it. So, I'll give myself a 5-6 out of 10.
I usually edit existing pixel art (like in Growtopia) but it is easier for me to draw original ones.

3) What system you use.
MS Paint and Paint.NET (which is not a website!).

Thanks for applying! :)

Edwardson97
04-14-2014, 01:49 PM
Well, I'm getting use to coding, I'm taking a coding class. Also I'm not a good pixel artist. But hey, good luck on getting people.

DeathSkull
04-14-2014, 10:46 PM
Well, I'm getting use to coding, I'm taking a coding class. Also I'm not a good pixel artist. But hey, good luck on getting people.

Sweet :) Thanks! :3

solarPRO
04-15-2014, 11:56 PM
Hey guys, I need a couple more workers for my 2D sandbox game.

Here is one job I need a worker(s) in:

Coding.

1) How long you have known code.
2) On a scale from 1-10 How good are you? (Don't lie please.)
3) Do you know the system Unity?

Here is the second job I need a worker(s) in:

Pixel artist

3) What system you use.

If you aren't good, that won't hurt your chances, but lying will. Please be honest with your answers. Me, Abram, Jairrocket (maybe), and JackBowe will be reading through these and pick in next few days. We will pm you if you are chosen.

Thanks!

~DeathSkull
I am a really good Pixal artist. I started when the game came out on my friends worlds...... You should mesage me about it and i will come help you......, I dont scam:)........,, Scammers suck. :) add me solarPRO is my growtopia name thx.:wave:

Brennanber
04-16-2014, 10:41 PM
I am a really good Pixal artist. I started when the game came out on my friends worlds...... You should mesage me about it and i will come help you......, I dont scam:)........,, Scammers suck. :) add me solarPRO is my growtopia name thx.:wave:

Hes talking graphic design. Retro sprites and such.

DeathSkull
04-17-2014, 01:54 PM
So far:

Pixel Artsist: Abram, J192, and Trisp

Coders: Jairrocket, JackBowe.

I could maybe use 1 more coder which may be Brennanber. Not sure yet. But thats all I need. Thanks! :)

crystalwolftear
04-18-2014, 01:26 PM
Hey there,

May I have a little more information on the game? What is it about etc? Maybe I can help in a way if it isn't to late.

H3uy
04-19-2014, 01:31 AM
Hey there,

May I have a little more information on the game? What is it about etc? Maybe I can help in a way if it isn't to late.

The game is an upcoming 2D game called PixelGenesisOnline
It will be a mix of growtopia and a mix of terraria to my knowledge.
We(they the admins) are tyring hard to get this game realeased by summer. The pace right now is really good, our awesome pixel artist Trisp just finished our avatar so we are moving up the boards.
I see right now death needs a coder so if you have experience in coding I'm sure death could really use you.
Respectfully H3uy.

crystalwolftear
04-19-2014, 09:23 AM
The game is an upcoming 2D game called PixelGenesisOnline
It will be a mix of growtopia and a mix of terraria to my knowledge.
We(they the admins) are tyring hard to get this game realeased by summer. The pace right now is really good, our awesome pixel artist Trisp just finished our avatar so we are moving up the boards.
I see right now death needs a coder so if you have experience in coding I'm sure death could really use you.
Respectfully H3uy.

Ahh right, seems like an awesome game however my coding skills are limited to IT servers and forums. I have still a lot to learn but if you need any forum coding then I will be glad to help.