PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Bob Vila is dead

Bob Vila
12-03-2012, 04:32 AM
The cheaters got there way.

Hawk it was a pleasure playing with you since you were my only friend on the game. FQ has just lost one of the best players ever and a player that has never cheated once. I am always at the top even with all the cheaters. Funny how that works!!!

Since kaboom took out the fire twins in the 2003 bbsing.com money tourney only the true players were at top and it was me that won it all Avon - Campaign 1

Good luck Hawk you need it to even stand a chance to win.

Hawk
12-10-2012, 11:43 AM
The cheaters got there way.

Hawk it was a pleasure playing with you since you were my only friend on the game. FQ has just lost one of the best players ever and a player that has never cheated once. I am always at the top even with all the cheaters. Funny how that works!!!

Since kaboom took out the fire twins in the 2003 bbsing.com money tourney only the true players were at top and it was me that won it all Avon - Campaign 1

Good luck Hawk you need it to even stand a chance to win.

Thanks, Villa, sure wish you would have stayed, though, you could have won this one, instead, Alex won it, he was Dark Shadow, LOL, I knew he was there, go figure. I hope you will return to play once more, if you see this. Sparrows away!

Bob Vila
12-11-2012, 12:01 AM
Thanks Hawk. I won't be back. It always says unauthorized if I try to play or look at the player standings. Not worth my time to try and play a game against cheaters especially when I get blocked for nothing. Guess someone did not like a comment.

Enjoy yourself. If I ever get into WOW I will have to look you up.

Hawk
12-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Thanks Hawk. I won't be back. It always says unauthorized if I try to play or look at the player standings. Not worth my time to try and play a game against cheaters especially when I get blocked for nothing. Guess someone did not like a comment.

Enjoy yourself. If I ever get into WOW I will have to look you up.

I understand perfectly what you are saying. I am sorry you were blocked too, unfortunate. My suggestions (to all on the game too) is to just play your best and disregard what others say or do because they are just trying to ruin it for the first one that responds. Just think about it, it was all YOU, till I stepped in with my two cents work then it shifted to me as well. There are those out there that are not happy no matter what and they just want others to be as miserable as they are. Chin up!

Oh, and WoW? Ursin is the relm, Call me when your sober is the guild and I (of course) am Hawk. You will be welcomed with open arms and so will anyone else that plays WoW!
CHEERS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!

Bob Vila
12-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Ya true. I was tired oh you (Hawk) been bashed. The funny thing I was not upset just trying to point out to the noobs on what to look for in cheaters. The new people needed to learn (Hank, Zantac, etc..) that starting fires to yourself especially 12 is not the best strategy to win and could rather be a wrong. Dark Shadow/Alex would of never won if he didnt have the himself/cheaters do his dirty work for him. He knew he could not beat me without having that first attack back in fights. Just shows that the mighty Alex is not as good as the people were saying.

The true Avon is far superior!!!!

Oh by the way did it kick Bob Vila completely from the game or did I just sit there and be attacked freely???

Hawk
12-13-2012, 03:09 PM
Ya true. I was tired oh you (Hawk) been bashed. The funny thing I was not upset just trying to point out to the noobs on what to look for in cheaters. The new people needed to learn (Hank, Zantac, etc..) that starting fires to yourself especially 12 is not the best strategy to win and could rather be a wrong. Dark Shadow/Alex would of never won if he didnt have the himself/cheaters do his dirty work for him. He knew he could not beat me without having that first attack back in fights. Just shows that the mighty Alex is not as good as the people were saying.

The true Avon is far superior!!!!

Oh by the way did it kick Bob Vila completely from the game or did I just sit there and be attacked freely???

I appreciate the thought on being tired of my being bashed but that is the norm for me on FQ, unfortunatley and Alex, of all people, knows my history very well on that matter, don't you Alex? LOL
I agree that setting fires to yourself is not a good way to make gold or even advance in the game. It costs 6 gold to send the twins and you only get 3 back if, IF, you have an alarm, then you got that chance of being burned down anyway.
I really would like to see you and Alex go head to head in a game, now THAT would be an interesting game. I could be a threatening contender but I choose to just play for now as I enjoy the game, not much of a competitor, however, I could do it if I put my mindset onto it. THAT is the hard thing, following through with a good strategy, at least for me, cuz I have very good strategies under my belt, but I get caught up in the.....FUN of things, LOL I am not a threat to anyone, in other words, LOL It's all good!
I have been the brunt of some viscious attacks in games past, for no reason that I can think of, and yes, Alex knows this on a personal basis, but it just made me a better gamer is all. I hope you will return and take on the "Legendary" Alexie, LOL I know you cannot stay away for long, FQ is addictive and fun and regardless you DO make friends from time to time that carry over, sometimes into the real world. I know I did.

:whistling: