PDA

View Full Version : Hello There

Push Back
05-27-2014, 07:41 AM
I just want to introduce myself, im from Philippines, my name is Louelle .

I am Coder and GFX Designer .

I can code C++,Visual Basic,Javascript,HTML etc.
And also i know how to make ingame stuff . I experienced be a Game Moderator in Private Server Ran Online, and also im ex MOD in forum. If possible to post the website/forum i will tell.

So if you need people like me i can help, i have some idea for GROWTOPIA. Message me if u want to know what is it. Thank You

TheBlockDude
05-27-2014, 07:44 AM
Hello:wave:

Push Back
05-27-2014, 07:54 AM
Hello:wave:

Hi what can i do for u? You want to ask and get some suggestion?

Brennanber
05-28-2014, 03:38 AM
I just want to introduce myself, im from Philippines, my name is Louelle .

I am Coder and GFX Designer .

I can code C++,Visual Basic,Javascript,HTML etc.
And also i know how to make ingame stuff . I experienced be a Game Moderator in Private Server Ran Online, and also im ex MOD in forum. If possible to post the website/forum i will tell.

So if you need people like me i can help, i have some idea for GROWTOPIA. Message me if u want to know what is it. Thank You

For a coder you sure seem to have the lack to read forum lines (you are about 3 sections off) applications are closed, and suggestions will be taken without credit. Welcome to the forums

Anulot
05-31-2014, 03:09 AM
PushBack, you really seem to want a development position at RtSoft. Seth really isn't hiring... And anyways, posting your qualifications like that doesn't really help. I can program in CSS, JavaScript, HTML, C++, but that dosent mean I qualify for a job. Sorry. Read my reply in your other thread.