PDA

View Full Version : Seth where could i find Freelance 2D Game Designers fo indie development ?

emoneydatruth
03-04-2013, 10:37 PM
I have been looking alot of places and I come up short on serious artists. Maybe you guys could point me in the right direction.

Seth
03-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Well, I know some people but they don't work that cheap. Probably something like $10,000 per month, so .. yeah, you better have $$ first because they will definitely not do it for royalties or free! Well, maybe some student ones would, but not the really good guys.

emoneydatruth
03-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Well, I know some people but they don't work that cheap. Probably something like $10,000 per month, so .. yeah, you better have $$ first because they will definitely not do it for royalties or free! Well, maybe some student ones would, but not the really good guys.

$10,000 for freelance game design on an indie project that you dont know will work is kinda steep Seth.Talk about taking a shot in the dark.I am doing all the programming myself also the Game Design and pretty much paying flat rate at the moment for freelance work.I know it will all pay off I figure everyone starts somewhere and thanks for the reply keep up the good work on Growtopia.