PDA

View Full Version : Need assistance!

DeathSkull
07-19-2014, 04:31 AM
Hey guys. As many of heard maybe, about a game Pixel Genesis Online aka PGO.

Well, I have realized, I need some 1-2 more Developers to help me, Jimmy Smith (jimmys), and JackBowe. :]

What you need to know:

*You must know Javascript and or c++
*Tell me how long you have known these 1(2) languages
*Must know Unity or at least familiar with it
*Please either reply here or Pm (Private Message) me on here.

Thanks! I will Private Message you if you're chosen!

DeathSkull
07-19-2014, 08:29 PM
Bump........

megaman01
07-21-2014, 10:29 PM
I shouldn't be doing this, but I'll willingly learn javascript and c++. I've known these languages for some time, but never truly understood. I can use unity, I'm willing to help with building the game, coding not so much but still do-able. You know me death, I'm here to help. Electronics was never my strong point, but like I said, I'll learn.

H3uy
07-25-2014, 02:25 PM
I shouldn't be doing this, but I'll willingly learn javascript and c++. I've known these languages for some time, but never truly understood. I can use unity, I'm willing to help with building the game, coding not so much but still do-able. You know me death, I'm here to help. Electronics was never my strong point, but like I said, I'll learn.
I'm also willing to help, I started looking into c++ but jimmys told me to get into java so I will be doing that. I also make some pixel arts and mega's was telling me I should code the art to help more so...I will be doing that.
I know about unity a little bit, I've heard a lot about it.
Electronics is a big point in my life, all you here in my house is me telling everyone about my career :P
I would be willing to help :)
Mega seems to know a lot aswell

XXWesXX
07-28-2014, 09:36 PM
Hey guys. As many of heard maybe, about a game Pixel Genesis Online aka PGO.

Well, I have realized, I need some 1-2 more Developers to help me, Jimmy Smith (jimmys), and JackBowe. :]

What you need to know:

*You must know Javascript and or c++
*Tell me how long you have known these 1(2) languages
*Must know Unity or at least familiar with it
*Please either reply here or Pm (Private Message) me on here.

Thanks! I will Private Message you if you're chosen!

Hey man I can help out on this im learning how to do this stuff I can help out. I know the basics by the way. You may not get that many people.