PDA

View Full Version : Bingo Night

Kumori Shourai
04-13-2005, 06:08 PM
Does anyone know where I could get that bingo night mod.

The bingo night mod is located in the church.

Someone's server has it.

one of my users mentioned it to me and has spoken of this mod being nice. and works good.

they weren't able to tell me where, but i figured it would be a nice addition to the game, thank you for your time in looking at this post.

-Kumori

jjohn
04-14-2005, 03:15 PM
Howdy,

I wrote bingo night. Unfortunately, the server that had those files is sitting in pieces right now. I'll see if I can get those zip files with the mods. Until then, you can look at the mod writing guide included with FQ and recreate the game. I think some of the code is in there.

I'll write back with a more permanent URL for the mods.

Thanks for your interest.

--Joe

jjohn
04-14-2005, 05:46 PM
Hey look! I managed to scrap the files off a grumpy ext3 filesystem. Yay me!

You can find all my FQ hacks and notes here (I hope) forever:

jjohn's FQ page (http://www.geocities.com/joseph_c_johnston/)

<ul>
bingo night
black cat
FQ scripting guide
so much more&#33;
[/list]

Kumori Shourai
04-15-2005, 12:58 AM
Thank you so much, would it be okay since your computer is in pieces, I would be more then willing to host them for you for your helping me.

I pay a server to run my site so we&#39;ve been up 4 yrs straight.

jjohn
04-15-2005, 11:55 AM
If you&#39;d like to mirror the geocities&#39; site, you&#39;re welcome to. But the geocities site isn&#39;t going anywhere -- ever. It&#39;s a free web hosting thingie from yahoo. I used to host FQ on a virtual machine running Windows 98 (later W2K) from a linux box running VMWare workstation. If I do run another FQ server, I&#39;ll simply run it from my cable modem line (even though that caused some problems last time).

Enjoy the mods.