Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanked Update

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

Default Tanked Update

Seth, will you ever kick WebOS and update Tanked? I know GT takes up a lot of time, but each day it seems that Tanked is losing more and more players. The average number of players I see online is normally around 15-20, maybe 30 on weekends or holidays.

I'm not trying to push you, but I think several of us older players are starting to get bored of fighting the same people constantly (I am, at least).

Blenderite posted a thread on how to convert WebOS devices into Androids, and it seems(for the most part) relatively easy. If you post a link into the News, people might start doing it and decrease the WebOS population enough so an update may seem reasonable.

Please?

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

Banned
    World of Tanks Fan rolling around with a FV215b!

Yea
    And only one person from webos is on top10

Quote Originally Posted by Letter View Post
    Boomer, I never even seen you or skulking before but from what I've seen. You seem like a veteran. Maybe it is time for Seth to update tanked. Maybe he should just things the way they are. At the end it doesn't matter that much. I doubt if he updates tanked, it would boost the popularity. Maybe it would attract just a little more but not much. The news players such as The 978 are from grow. He is nice enough but not all of them are nice. The majority of the growtopians might bring their growtopians attitude. But lg plans to sell a lot of those smart TVA so idk if he should update tanked. As tanked is almost at the top of the hp catalog store.
    Yea, I'm a vet. I've been grounded for the past month, so that's why you never see me. Also, I play a lot of GT when I am on. The last MAJOR update, like, new tanks and stuff, was a month or two before I joined in December 2012, and that was when Fatty came out. Skull sort of quit, I think until Tanked is updated.

As for "not boosting the popularity," we'll have to wait and see. It could cause Tanked to crash and burn, or become one of the best fighting games on mobile devices. I'm willing to take a chance.

Quotable quotes:

I saw around 40 people online a few days ago, it happens rarely in other ocasions though. When the new tank updates came some time ago, I wasn't satisfied with that, and I haven't been. Sometimes, I honestly feel like Seth should just revert Tanked to the way it originally was about 3 years ago, around the time I joined.

Master Sorcerer

WebOS really needs to be kicked... I'm tired of battling the same people over and over again. Hopefully not too many Growtopians will come though because I would hate for everyone to be like, "OMG IT IZ [insert GT moderator here].

Quote Originally Posted by IntyreExists View Post
    WebOS really needs to be kicked... I'm tired of battling the same people over and over again. Hopefully not too many Growtopians will come though because I would hate for everyone to be like, "OMG IT IZ [insert GT moderator here].
    I've actually fought like, 5-6 consecutive team battles with the exact same people on the exact same teams.

Quotable quotes:

Clearly, Tanked means nothing to Seth anymore. If it did, then would work on it. I am ready for forget Tanked because Seth doesn't give a ****.
    I am not a Moderator. I just like helping people out!

Default Seth Wake Up.

Yep I agree it's time for Seth to wake up. People should realize how much more potential this game would have if the game was updated. WebOS barely wins the best platform award anymore, it's usually overrunned by iOS and android. No offense WebOS users I love you all, I even started out using a WebOS but I think it's time we get an upgrade.
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Someone posted a screenshot of Seth saying that there are too less people on, but with updates are coming the people! Easy.
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    Yep I agree it's time for Seth to wake up. People should realize how much more potential this game would have if the game was updated. WebOS barely wins the best platform award anymore, it's usually overrunned by iOS and android. No offense WebOS users I love you all, I even started out using a WebOS but I think it's time we get an upgrade.
    Same here. Started with my Touchpad and went to iPad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IntyreExists View Post
    Hopefully not too many Growtopians will come though because I would hate for everyone to be like, "OMG IT IZ [insert GT moderator here].
    I'm also waiting to see "Drop Skull for RT."

Quotable quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by InYourFACE View Post
    Someone posted a screenshot of Seth saying that there are too less people on, but with updates are coming the people! Easy.
    Where the heck did you see that?

Quote Originally Posted by SageDeoxys View Post
    Where the heck did you see that?
    Yea, proof or it never happened.

Quotable quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Yea, proof or it never happened.
    There you go:
    Quote Originally Posted by darksnake99 View Post
    Well, on Growtopia today I was able to ask Seth a question. I asked him if he would ever update Tanked, and this was his response.
    Attachment 45111
    Watch me play Tanked:

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by InYourFACE View Post
    There you go:
    Ugh; that's how you make more players: update the game!

Quotable quotes:

Seth likes his cash cow: Growtopia

HE FEEDS IT SO MANY UPDATES, meanwhile Tanked stands on old players that won't quit.
    clik dat lik if yous up!!

....why aint u clik lik??!!
    NO TIME TO SLEEP WHEN U DABBIN

Ugh; that's how you make more players: update the game!
    You understood it. Seems Like Seth didn't.
    Watch me play Tanked:

Beware, I love trolling!

Me thinks Seth is just making excuses.
    I am not a Moderator. I just like helping people out!

Keeping 'Em Honest: Season 1, Episode 2

Let's be critical here: Seth will continue to garner hate for his disrespect of tanked players. I quit, but I stick with the community. Maybe it happened because he was only getting one payment of 9.99 per person because skull + spider was good enough. He really wanted 4 payments of 9.99 per person, so they could get the RT. Did he get it? Not even for half of the community. It's everyone's goal in life, to make money, right? He needed more money. He experimented with GT, and the results were what he wanted: MONEY. He figured that since gems were so hard to get, he could put a price on gem packs, only so you could be able to enjoy the game for what it really is. Tanked is different. M3 can get you great places. Derekjeter, a good friend of mine, made it far with only the M3. GT is a "free 2 play" game, not a free game. The download is free, but in reality, in order to fully experience the game, you must pay, pay, and PAY! With every pack that comes out, it gives you that "I gotta have it!" feeling, and you feel the need to get it NOW! So instead of getting gems the hard (and impossible) way, you pay! And it goes to Seth. So he can be richer.

Disclaimer: The material in this episode is not meant to offend anyone except Seth. If you are offended by anything in this episode, please send me a message and we will make it right! (To Seth: Ban me if you wish, but I didn't break any rules. Haters gonna hate, for a VERY good reason!)
    Tanked: megaman01

Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    Keeping 'Em Honest: Season 1, Episode 2

Let's be critical here: Seth will continue to garner hate for his disrespect of tanked players. I quit, but I stick with the community. Maybe it happened because he was only getting one payment of 9.99 per person because skull + spider was good enough. He really wanted 4 payments of 9.99 per person, so they could get the RT. Did he get it? Not even for half of the community. It's everyone's goal in life, to make money, right? He needed more money. He experimented with GT, and the results were what he wanted: MONEY. He figured that since gems were so hard to get, he could put a price on gem packs, only so you could be able to enjoy the game for what it really is. Tanked is different. M3 can get you great places. Derekjeter, a good friend of mine, made it far with only the M3. GT is a "free 2 play" game, not a free game. The download is free, but in reality, in order to fully experience the game, you must pay, pay, and PAY! With every pack that comes out, it gives you that "I gotta have it!" feeling, and you feel the need to get it NOW! So instead of getting gems the hard (and impossible) way, you pay! And it goes to Seth. So he can be richer.

Disclaimer: The material in this episode is not meant to offend anyone except Seth. If you are offended by anything in this episode, please send me a message and we will make it right! (To Seth: Ban me if you wish, but I didn't break any rules. Haters gonna hate, for a VERY good reason!)
    GT isn't a Pay 2 Play. I'm quite well off, and can get thousands of gems easily. And guess what? Never spent a penny.

Also, either Seth or Hamumu said one of the richest players in GT has never spent anything, either.

Quotable quotes:

GT isn't a Pay 2 Play. I'm quite well off, and can get thousands of gems easily. And guess what? Never spent a penny.

Also, either Seth or Hamumu said one of the richest players in GT has never spent anything, either.
    U mean rubie?
    Watch me play Tanked:

Beware, I love trolling!