Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanked Update

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    GT isn't a Pay 2 Play. I'm quite well off, and can get thousands of gems easily. And guess what? Never spent a penny.

Also, either Seth or Hamumu said one of the richest players in GT has never spent anything, either.
    The only people who spend money are the ones who are too lazy to wait!! Tanked could have the same thing if Seth turned it into something worthwhile.
    I am not a Moderator. I just like helping people out!

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

Quote Originally Posted by InYourFACE View Post
    U mean rubie?
    I don't know. They didn't say who.

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

Default Agreed

Your right, tanked should be updated! I used to have webos then ever since I heard about them rumors of people saying Seth is gonna update tanked and stuff I got my Webos converted to an android tablet and its not fun using it. We need tanked updated!!!!

BUMP! Cmon Seth, see this!

Quotable quotes:

I don't know. They didn't say who.
    Not the richest player World lock wise, the richest player gem wise.

skull: drops skull
    Scammer: puts a block and bans skull
    skull:
    The One and Only Legend SKULL!

Dammit Seth, SEE THIS!

Are you purposely avoiding us? ;_;

Quotable quotes:

I hear ya. But Growtopia is the one paying the bills so it's fair to give it all the focus. Even if I added new maps/tanks to Tanked I don't think it would see a huge rise in popularity, it had its chance already.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    Keeping 'Em Honest: Season 1, Episode 2

Let's be critical here: Seth will continue to garner hate for his disrespect of tanked players. I quit, but I stick with the community. Maybe it happened because he was only getting one payment of 9.99 per person because skull + spider was good enough. He really wanted 4 payments of 9.99 per person, so they could get the RT. Did he get it? Not even for half of the community. It's everyone's goal in life, to make money, right? He needed more money. He experimented with GT, and the results were what he wanted: MONEY. He figured that since gems were so hard to get, he could put a price on gem packs, only so you could be able to enjoy the game for what it really is. Tanked is different. M3 can get you great places. Derekjeter, a good friend of mine, made it far with only the M3. GT is a "free 2 play" game, not a free game. The download is free, but in reality, in order to fully experience the game, you must pay, pay, and PAY! With every pack that comes out, it gives you that "I gotta have it!" feeling, and you feel the need to get it NOW! So instead of getting gems the hard (and impossible) way, you pay! And it goes to Seth. So he can be richer.

Disclaimer: The material in this episode is not meant to offend anyone except Seth. If you are offended by anything in this episode, please send me a message and we will make it right! (To Seth: Ban me if you wish, but I didn't break any rules. Haters gonna hate, for a VERY good reason!)
    He gets money off tapjoy too I think
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    Keeping 'Em Honest: Season 1, Episode 2

Let's be critical here: Seth will continue to garner hate for his disrespect of tanked players. I quit, but I stick with the community. Maybe it happened because he was only getting one payment of 9.99 per person because skull + spider was good enough. He really wanted 4 payments of 9.99 per person, so they could get the RT. Did he get it? Not even for half of the community. It's everyone's goal in life, to make money, right? He needed more money. He experimented with GT, and the results were what he wanted: MONEY. He figured that since gems were so hard to get, he could put a price on gem packs, only so you could be able to enjoy the game for what it really is. Tanked is different. M3 can get you great places. Derekjeter, a good friend of mine, made it far with only the M3. GT is a "free 2 play" game, not a free game. The download is free, but in reality, in order to fully experience the game, you must pay, pay, and PAY! With every pack that comes out, it gives you that "I gotta have it!" feeling, and you feel the need to get it NOW! So instead of getting gems the hard (and impossible) way, you pay! And it goes to Seth. So he can be richer.

Disclaimer: The material in this episode is not meant to offend anyone except Seth. If you are offended by anything in this episode, please send me a message and we will make it right! (To Seth: Ban me if you wish, but I didn't break any rules. Haters gonna hate, for a VERY good reason!)
    I think anyone who's played GT and other so called "free to play" games will understand GT is NOT a money grubbing scam with artificial barriers, a skinner box, a treadmill with a predetermined path - it's actually a wide open and interesting player run universe and economy that has moved in directions nobody could predict because ALL players (including non-payers) are given complete freedom.

Unique and interesting experience is the primary goal, not the $. Same as all my games. Many of the richest players haven't spent a dime of real $, and that's totally fine, they absolutely can still do everything and enjoy everything without horrible grinding, unlike basically every other free to play out there.

All special abilities (double jump, wings, etc) are easy to get, so really it's even more fair as far as competition (which plays a minor role actually) than Tanked.

I understand the frustration with the cobwebs on Tanked, but unfairly dumping on Growtopia isn't going to help. If anybody can only enjoy tanked if it gets huge updates, I suggest trying another game.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I hear ya. But Growtopia is the one paying the bills so it's fair to give it all the focus. Even if I added new maps/tanks to Tanked I don't think it would see a huge rise in popularity, it had its chance already.
    How will you know that for sure if you don't try?

Growtopia didn't become popular with only 1-2 updates. You kept adding on; better blocks; better items; better features. Now, its one of the world's best MMO's. If Tanked just sit there, its not getting better, not being given a chance to shine again.

Also, don't think that you'll be the sole advertiser; MANY people here (including me) have agreed to go out and advertise Tanked in GT.

Quotable quotes:

How will you know that for sure if you don't try?

Growtopia didn't become popular with only 1-2 updates. You kept adding on; better blocks; better items; better features. Now, its one of the world's best MMO's. If Tanked just sit there, its not getting better, not being given a chance to shine again.

Also, don't think that you'll be the sole advertiser; MANY people here (including me) have agreed to go out and advertise Tanked in GT.
    I think my logic is way better man.....

20 years later..
    skull: sees an update "OMG OMG @SETH UPDATED"
    @Seth: "Yes skull i finally updated it"
    skull: omg omg cant wait..... connects..... reads news "New map and new tank"....... continues down "Watch out for drop games"

lol

I think i can rest peacefully of my cps that i wont have to try hard to stay a high ranker but i still want an update!

@Seth you should of told us this long time ago so that we should have just quit but since we love u alot we wont quit until u update it maybe add it into the news in growtopia about tanked

skull: uh oh
    scammer: DROP UR TANKED COINS
    skull: dumb struck lol

Quote Originally Posted by skullking View Post
    I think my logic is way better man.....

20 years later..
    skull: sees an update "OMG OMG @SETH UPDATED"
    @Seth: "Yes skull i finally updated it"
    skull: omg omg cant wait..... connects..... reads news "New map and new tank"....... continues down "Watch out for drop games"

lol

I think i can rest peacefully of my cps that i wont have to try hard to stay a high ranker but i still want an update!

@Seth you should of told us this long time ago so that we should have just quit but since we love u alot we wont quit until u update it maybe add it into the news in growtopia about tanked

skull: uh oh
    scammer: DROP UR TANKED COINS
    skull: dumb struck lol
    Yeah, its a good idea. And there should be a world that raises awareness for Tanked.

Then BAM! Instamillion players.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrikov
    You are already dead. This is hell.

Thats just sad @Sethy i luv rtsoft.com games but that broke my heart ;( we are nicer sethy see we dont go over to gt forum and post about tanked so maybe update tanked once give it a try. JUST DO IT-NIKE

Ok guys, you heard Seth. No more updates. Now we can all quit and leave Tanked in ruins.

Quote Originally Posted by SageDeoxys View Post
    Ok guys, you heard Seth. No more updates. Now we can all quit and leave Tanked in ruins.
    Yeah I agree, no newbies to fight.

Pros just lurk in there. Unless someone advertises tanked in GT, Tanked ain't getting an update.

Default Bring in Hamumu!

AH HA! I have a perfect idea! Hamumu is responsible for GT's art, right? Bring him over here, and give Tanked a facelift. New coin design. New tank skins. New map skins. Of course, the already existing Tanks will still be there, but slightly redesigned. Maybe a tread animation when the tank moves. The grass would look more "grassy," with little blades sticking up, rather than a green colored mat. Heck, maybe even use blocks/designs from Growtopia to form some areas. The Tavern could be slightly remodeled to look more like a tavern scene.

If Hamumu doesn't want to do it, or is too busy, try asking Blenderite. I've seen his art, and he's pretty damn good.

This can help Tanked get popular! This will bring the game to new heights!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Areodax View Post
    Yeah I agree, no newbies to fight.

Pros just lurk in there. Unless someone advertises tanked in GT, Tanked ain't getting an update.
    You play Growtopia, don't you?

Quotable quotes:

Well now that Seth told us he's not working on tanked lets all rot away :D
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    Well now that Seth told us he's not working on tanked lets all rot away
    So you're just going to back away without a fight?

Coward. *wink wink*

Quotable quotes:

AH HA! I have a perfect idea! Hamumu is responsible for GT's art, right? Bring him over here, and give Tanked a facelift. New coin design. New tank skins. New map skins. Of course, the already existing Tanks will still be there, but slightly redesigned. Maybe a tread animation when the tank moves. The grass would look more "grassy," with little blades sticking up, rather than a green colored mat. Heck, maybe even use blocks/designs from Growtopia to form some areas. The Tavern could be slightly remodeled to look more like a tavern scene.

If Hamumu doesn't want to do it, or is too busy, try asking Blenderite. I've seen his art, and he's pretty damn good.

This can help Tanked get popular! This will bring the game to new heights!

- - - Updated - - -

You play Growtopia, don't you?
    I just tried Tanked.

No Newbies to kill.