Thread: here we go...

Serf

Unhappy

Seth or some other admin... Is it possible that i could TRY to translate the whole game into Finnish? And if you like the idea, I'll go on. I could give the translated source to you so you could compile and spread it for the joy of Finns trying to beat the game with bad english. All I'd like to get is your permission and possibly my name in the translated game? Could it be possible?
    I know I got this idea too late because the game is a "little" old by now... but I could do the same with DMODs and stuff (if needed)...
    But the speed of my work may not be 110% but I'd rty to keep the 110% line with quality...
    (Please) Contact me if you are interested, use this topic or my e-mail:
    visi90@msn.com

Hi,

While I personally don't have the time to play with translations I do think it's a good idea and give the thumbs up to create a finnish .exe and script pack people could "overlay" to play the game in finnish.

(or maybe somebody has released a dink .exe with external language file support for what used to be hardcoded, dunno)

Since the full source code has been released anybody with a might 'o programmin' know how can get busy with it.

There used to be a site that contained all the known translations, I think there actually might already be a finnish script translation, not sure.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Serf

Arrow

Thanks for your time. Maybe I'll contact you with my friend when we have made the translation (if we can make it so far )