Thread: Dungeon Scroll for iPhone: constant crash?

Default Dungeon Scroll for iPhone: constant crash?

Hello. First of all, since the last post was in July, I will assume this board is dead. So hopefully, someone will read this, and fix this problem.
    I own an iPhone, and have had the need to play dungeon scroll. I forgot it's name a long time ago, you can't believe the joy I had when I finally found it.
    Now, I downloaded it for the iPhone just today. I keep having constant crashes around Dungeon 16, or for any matter any dungeon. I keep losing all that data. I get so far just to lose it all from a retarded crash. How do I fix this issue, if anyone is still here to answer me? I'll probably check back here in a week or so to see if someone responds.

Yes, Dungeon Scroll is still 100% supported. I do sell copies every day for the iPhone and have not heard of any crashing problems, strange. What device type and OS are you using? I'll see if I can duplicate the problems here.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

3Gs, iOS 5.1. I keep getting around the midpoint and it crashes and loses all data I went through the trouble of getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Yes, Dungeon Scroll is still 100% supported. I do sell copies every day for the iPhone and have not heard of any crashing problems, strange. What device type and OS are you using? I'll see if I can duplicate the problems here.
    I'm having the same problems.
    Game hangs & crashes after ten or so dungeons... I don't see a pattern, there's no clear trigger, but it always happens. iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.

Thanks, hoping to look at the issue this week. Sounds like something went wonky after the iPhone OS 5.1 update.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

ok thanks!

Well, I tested the game (downloaded from the AppStore) on my iPhone 4 (OS 5.1) but it didn't crash.. is there anything special I need to do that might help me duplicate the problem?

I guess next I'll build a special version od the game with a stress test that can run through thousands of dungeons... may help me locate this problem.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Default Still

Ok thats good but I'm still having problems. It happens around dungeon 16. Also. New bug popped up, the sound is really low on a lot of tracks and sounds.

Default -_-

Its been 2 months and the game still isn't fixed. I would personally like some compensation for having to wait so long, like a free full copy of dungeon scroll for pc. I have at best made it to level 19. Don't know if it's the power ups I keep picking or...

Hey, sorry for the delay. I have personally been unable to reproduce the problem, but I have a new version that I'd like you to try.

If you would be willing to try the new version please email me at seth@rtsoft.com and I'll hook you up. (I'll use something called TestFlight, it's a very painless way for the user to test something)

This goes for anybody else having Dungeon Scroll troubles as well!

Otherwise, please hang in there, I will update the AppStore version as soon as I can verify that this does indeed fix the issue.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

A new version has gone out for testing today, thanks for your patience.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Everything seems fine now. I do think it's just new when those glitches appear.
    "Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting." choose hot tubs direct