Thread: Random Idea--FQ?

Default Random Idea--FQ?

Seth,

I just a had a random idea that could be a pretty cool game.

How about writing a version of Funeral Quest to go along with the Dungeon Scroll engine. That seems workable. Make the main character a necromancer or something, instead of a regular wizard. Maybe have a darker theme. Or keep it close to the original FQ. Some combination of the two?

Live action seems to be the one element missing from FQ. Otherwise, very cool.

Also, maybe add more secret words to DScroll, with cool strange effects.
    Maybe I just haven't found them all, yet...

-Robert Banks

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by rbanks View Post
    Seth,

I just a had a random idea that could be a pretty cool game.

How about writing a version of Funeral Quest to go along with the Dungeon Scroll engine. That seems workable. Make the main character a necromancer or something, instead of a regular wizard. Maybe have a darker theme. Or keep it close to the original FQ. Some combination of the two?

Live action seems to be the one element missing from FQ. Otherwise, very cool.

Also, maybe add more secret words to DScroll, with cool strange effects.
    Maybe I just haven't found them all, yet...

-Robert Banks
    This is a very good idea, I second the commotion, LOL. A zombie sequence of word spelling in the FQ as a bonus thing would be nice. Use the words to bust up the zombie, perhaps? Gain a bonus bp? As the player advances have more zombies attack randomly or stronger ones? Ghoses? Especially if one of the black scrolls have been successfully read by the player which would release the zombie mode on that player?

I thought you were the funeral director on FQ? If yu get the magial scrolls that appear as the random event (oddly enough, this is something I haven't seen this round at all yet), and if you choose not to burn it, but to follow it's incantations, you'll become more than a necromancer. However, I can see that as an extra skill, used to maybe increase stealing capabilities (like "sleight of hand"), or for fighting (by getting more gold tags, instead of nothing when you know a certain someone has tags).

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Brooks View Post
    I thought you were the funeral director on FQ? If yu get the magial scrolls that appear as the random event (oddly enough, this is something I haven't seen this round at all yet), and if you choose not to burn it, but to follow it's incantations, you'll become more than a necromancer. However, I can see that as an extra skill, used to maybe increase stealing capabilities (like "sleight of hand"), or for fighting (by getting more gold tags, instead of nothing when you know a certain someone has tags).
    That is a good idea there, Mister B. Ya, like make it slightly different in description as "Shiney Black Scroll" or "Gold Trim Scroll". One could like do as you say, add gold tags to the booty or another might double the bp's up to a certain level, or give you x-tra psy, hp or st even.

Master Sorcerer

so what do you do in this game. I don't have iOS. So do you kill dragon's or what? Play the game tanked, it is much fun