Thread: missing make rules in Network

Default missing make rules in Network

This is ClanLib 3.0 SVN rev 9617.
    Code:
    make[2]: Entering directory `/home/bvanevery/devel/ClanLib-3.0/Sources/Network'
    make[2]: *** No rule to make target `TLS/x509.cpp', needed by `TLS/libclan30Network_la-x509.lo'.
    make[2]: *** No rule to make target `TLS/x509_impl.cpp', needed by `TLS/libclan30Network_la-x509_impl.lo'.
    make[2]: *** No rule to make target `TLS/asn1.cpp', needed by `TLS/libclan30Network_la-asn1.lo'.
    make[2]: Target `all' not remade because of errors.

ClanLib Developer

Updated, but not tested.

btw, we are usually on

IRC channel: #clanlib on irc.freenode.net ( http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=clanlib )

But as usual with IRC, sometimes it's quiet it's or the wild west

It builds!

I'm usually more of an asynchronous kind of guy. Plus if I file the bugs in the forums, you get a public record. Either you'll look really good fixing the bugs really fast, or if it's left to the future, someone who comes web searching for the problem will know what's up. Sounds like a win either way. A steady stream of posts is good for letting everyone else know that your project is alive and kicking, something that a hidden chat session doesn't readily impart on the web. But if I do ever need more rapid back-and-forth communication, I'll avail myself of the chat. Thanks for that.

Incidentally, I've been impressed with your turnaround time on these issues. In contrast, I've been blocked on the same Ogre bug for almost 3 weeks now. Admittedly, it's a whopper of a bug, a Linux NVIDIA driver misfeature regarding dual monitors. Even when no 2nd monitor is plugged in, and even though the capability is supposed to be disabled by default, the problem exists. It affects many NVIDIA installations, it's been around a long time, and they're such laggards it's probably not going anywhere. So the Ogre OpenGL 3.x+ renderer needs to be more intelligent about how it gets its screens. For some reason the Ogre 2.x- renderer handles the situation just fine. It'll be interesting to see what ClanLib does about this general problem. Well, at least in Ogre-land they now know what's happening. But, it isn't fixed, and I'd have to learn a bunch of code to fix it. So... back to seeing what ClanLib can do.