Thread: Unfair

Default Unfair

It is unfair how the mods look the other way for good players, while normal players get punished. In a sense the game runs on bribes. Look at Bullseye, he sits in solo mocking and cursing at people.

Unfair...Life is unfair. Believing the opposite will get you no where in life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anonimous View Post
    It is unfair how the mods look the other way for good players, while normal players get punished. In a sense the game runs on bribes. Look at Bullseye, he sits in solo mocking and cursing at people.
    Also, "normal players" get punished for a reason. From cussing to buying wls for money.
    I Am The First Pack Ever To Be In Gt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernst Stavro Blofeld View Post
    You Only Live Twice Mr. Bond

Quote Originally Posted by PacksForAll View Post
    Unfair...Life is unfair. Believing the opposite will get you no where in life.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, "normal players" get punished for a reason. From cussing to buying wls for money.
    Im not exactly sure as I have been here for only a few months but I think he is talking about the game tanked. He has posted in the tanked subforum.

Well you see life is unfair to everybody which kinda makes it fair.

No seriously, those "Good players" did you mean Rich players? Rich players make it far because they don't get banned to get all of their stuff completely gone, don't break the rules and you'll hopefully be a "Good player" soon.

And now, you need This.
    IGN: Brinx
    I don't have time to talk to anyone.
    People who trust me : Artificially & xM16s
    Non-forumers who trust me : kaxd, PrimeArkon, Denx, Sagpie, Heil, GamerAd, ThDor, 7yt, 7uby & Mxrzo.
    Main world : SEEDK
    Hangout/farm world : PIKACU
    Help me break farmables, or rent a breaking room! World includes Xenonite Crystal at BREAKVERSION! (Soon)
    My gaming music. Don't mind the undertale stuff..

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Brinx View Post
    Well you see life is unfair to everybody which kinda makes it fair.

No seriously, those "Good players" did you mean Rich players? Rich players make it far because they don't get banned to get all of their stuff completely gone, don't break the rules and you'll hopefully be a "Good player" soon.

And now, you need This.
    There is no such thing in Tanked as 'Rich players" because in Tanked all anyone has is A) Tanks B) Tank coins and C) in this game everyone that can gives all their coins away. Rich players (good players) make it far because of presistency and knowing when to solo people who they consider less skilled than themselves (or equal and are just hoping for luck) Tanks can not be stolen so they can't "be gone" and few players in Tanked get banned, and most follow the rules.

If these players are evading the swear filter, report them. That's against the Tanked rules. If they're just cussing and all you can see is symbols, then that filter is doing exactly what it's supposed to do.

Thanks for the animation god!

I have a M3,Panzer,M4,Skull,Fatty, and RTsoft Tank

How mods are chosen. 100% not legit.

I quit GT for now (probably forever) I log on about once every 150 days. I used to be rich; now charity is richer.

We don't play favorites. We can only go on reports we receive. Send screenshots to tankedreports@rtsoft.com and I will take action on any player breaking the rules.

bullseye is one of the nicer players, and he doesn't discriminate against noobs unless your REALLY bad. Also junior check your pm's I sent something that you should definitely investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by revelation View Post
    bullseye is one of the nicer players, and he doesn't discriminate against noobs unless your REALLY bad. Also junior check your pm's I sent something that you should definitely investigate.
    That's a lie Bullseye swears often when he's mad.But even though he doesn't talk much on tanked he still cusses and offends players. Also noob is a really strong word to someone whos playing a game for their enjoyment.
    Hai guys my name is Protanic! Geel free to add me on GT i will gladly accept it

Also I'm DiamondLock in Tanked :3

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Protanic View Post
    That's a lie bullseye swears often when he's mad.But even though he doesn't talk much on tanked he still cusses and offends players. Also noob is a really strong word to someone whos playing a game for their enjoyment.
    He was never rude to me or my alts, and he never switched to other team when i brought a green noob alt. I dont speak for the others, so I didn't know you had that experience. Also, I am sorry you think noob is such a strong word. I should start using the word beginner so I don't get reported for profanity bwahaha

He was never rude to me or my alts, and he never switched to other team when i brought a green noob alt. I dont speak for the others, so I didn't know you had that experience. Also, I am sorry you think noob is such a strong word. I should start using the word beginner so I don't get reported for profanity bwahaha
    How bout you be quiet and don't think about him being so nice to you and as a matter of fact don't think your the only one who gets respect from him and don't use any harsh words to people who has a lower rank than you. Also why would I report someone saying noob its just an annoying phrase and I hate it.

even though your not online he uses hard phrases to describe others....

He was never rude to me or my alts He never switched to other team when I brought a green alt

That's because he doesn't know who you are when your on your alt and its because he doesn't want to wait for more players to come. For example theres 1 guy on red and there is you and Bull on the blue and if someone is fortunate to come the game would eventually start up and if u ask me what if the other person switches then that's your problem to solve not mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LordFawful View Post
    Don't complain about players being rude if you're going to be rude about it yourself.
    I'm just saying what is good for him to do!

Cool

If he doesn't know who I am when I play my alt, this only proves my point. He doesn't switch. You can either grow some skin, or keep raging at me and telling me "be quiet". Also, I am sooo sorry my use of the word noob has annoyed you and the countless other players. Looks like your the rude one here btw bwahahaha.

If he doesn't know who I am when I play my alt, this only proves my point. He doesn't switch. You can either grow some skin, or keep raging at me and telling me "be quiet". Also, I am sooo sorry my use of the word noob has annoyed you and the countless other players. Looks like your the rude one here btw bwahahaha.
    Don't complain about players being rude if you're going to be rude about it yourself. Bwahaha

Banned

Hercule is my friend, one day, Anulot came to see him, I was there, I started to talk with Anulot and the only thing he did is moving and talking with Hercule... Completly ignored me even if I was just behind him.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Protanic View Post
    Don't complain about players being rude if you're going to be rude about it yourself. Bwahaha
    Sad to see this guy resorting to copying what other people said about him. Oh well, I can't help if that's all you can do. It was funny to see you get destroyed by SageDeoxy's reply on the other thread btw. I seriously have to stop complaining about my roooodness omg lol.

Peasant

life is sometimes unfair. thats sad.