Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ: Can I be a moderator?

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by demonkid View Post
    That's what we need to know, if someone got muted could they still become a mod? The mods haven't answered this question I think. Hope this gets figured out soon.
    why do u care so much, the mods will pick someone if they need to
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

Default ehh

Quote Originally Posted by badboy View Post
    I got muted once or twice before, but that's when I was a noob and stupid. I hope that doesn't ruin my chances
    i dont even care anymore no offense mods it looks busy..... sryy but i think the @ looks kool on my TankID @skull.... lol if u guys need help mods ill be one but if u dont i dont care.... which is never but i vote for badboy god or dontshoot (busy)

Default That ruined it...

Quote Originally Posted by skullking View Post
    i dont even care anymore no offense mods it looks busy..... sryy but i think the @ looks kool on my TankID @skull.... lol if u guys need help mods ill be one but if u dont i dont care.... which is never but i vote for badboy god or dontshoot (busy)
    You told them to make you a mod? That's not going to happen, first of all you asked to be a mod, which already ruined your chances. Second of all your not that nice to anyone, I see posts from you saying that "I am the best!!!" Or "I am too good for you", then that proves that you arnt a friendly guy. If you don't care then why would you ask to be a mod? Tell me the answer to that last question.
    The king of demons is here.

You told them to make you a mod? That's not going to happen, first of all you asked to be a mod, which already ruined your chances. Second of all your not that nice to anyone, I see posts from you saying that "I am the best!!!" Or "I am too good for you", then that proves that you arnt a friendly guy. If you don't care then why would you ask to be a mod? Tell me the answer to that last question.
    He stated that he doesn't want to be a moderator. Second he isn't mean, he just brags and boasts a lot.
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

My Growtopian username is DiamondX

Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

Default IDC

Quote Originally Posted by I-Am-Legend View Post
    He stated that he doesn't want to be a moderator. Second he isn't mean, he just brags and boasts a lot.
    Guys just a FYI im gonna quit Tanked once im 50k and forget this app so GROWTOPIA HERE I COME

Default GR

i dont care what u guys say about me but im really a kind guy.... if i cant be the good guy ill have to be the badboy...... and i dont say im good..... ppl who tick me off then i challenge like some ppl bacon... and others

Default TISK TISKS

u DONT EVEN PLAY so why care...... im gonna quit... sad and i dont care if im not a mod and if iam ill be a good mod simple

Invisible in your world (thats right! a glitch!)

Quote Originally Posted by INightmareI View Post
    This thread is interesting. This should be reposted in the Growtopian forums, so much questions/similar issues about this has been posted lately. Thanks for posting it, Junior.

@Demonkid
    Your opinion is well, but I agree with Aqua. Some people don't change for themselves, but they pretend to change so they can be what they want to be.

I believe devs do give secound chances, but they don't say it. People would expect to be forgiven after they do a wrong thing and won't learn from it, and that's not right.

There's a guy who used to be a scammer, and now in Growtopia, he's well respected because he changed and now deals with scammers quite well.

ps. I'm not a Tanked player, but I'm thinking of joining it perhaps. I just found this thread and thought it was quite interesting. Nice to meet you all
    Ya just joined too. Anyways what he said is true. -a real newbie who ever even for even a second in Tanked @skullking im CarloRay in growtopia.
    My very own clothing guide!

Thanks to CoolDrew for this cool sig! Click my eggs please?
    ]http://pokefarm.org/_ext/BDui0FRrvDuN6DuD5GRrz

Live your dream, its cool.~CarloRay

I got muted once or twice before, but that's when I was a noob and stupid. I hope that doesn't ruin my chances
    Bad boy,listen to me.Being mute,nood,and stupid is not gonna help.Just be helpful and good.I hope this is helpful,

Default dude im 13

Im a 13 year old kid.. ohhh im sooo scary and mean... really dude... if u dont believe in me find me on FACEBOOk type Helmmy Chiang.... doubt any1 would or send me a msg on facebook

Default Being good!

Badboy don't be that just be good and patience at waiting,nood, and stupid.That will not ruin your day.hop this helps!

raqk

This is kinda similar to how I think mods are chosen in growtopia, except you forgot to mention about the sacred growtopia winds blowing out the candles as Seth mentioned!

Cool

Wow! Cool thread...I can now see why some people aren't mods...

Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by skullking View Post
    Im a 13 year old kid.. ohhh im sooo scary and mean... really dude... if u dont believe in me find me on FACEBOOk type Helmmy Chiang.... doubt any1 would or send me a msg on facebook
    Why can't you just make one thread instead of spamming the thread? You responded about the same info in about 6 posts(I am not exactly sure how many posts), but you had at least 4 posts with the same info. No one cares if your 13, I am 14, but seriously, how many times have the mods told you not to ask to be a mod, I was just trying to do the exact thing. Besides we already have a good group of mods, so I don't think it will be soon to elect another mod. Good luck with tanked and growtopia.
    The king of demons is here.

Default ehh

Why can't you just make one thread instead of spamming the thread? You responded about the same info in about 6 posts(I am not exactly sure how many posts), but you had at least 4 posts with the same info. No one cares if your 13, I am 14, but seriously, how many times have the mods told you not to ask to be a mod, I was just trying to do the exact thing. Besides we already have a good group of mods, so I don't think it will be soon to elect another mod. Good luck with tanked and growtopia.
    thx for the good luck u 2

Master Sorcerer

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    Sup nightmare!! I obviously know you already but still... Welcome to tanked!! I could teach you. But just giving you a warning since you will be a rank white peeps are going to call you a noob sometimes...
    not really they are nice to the community and 9i am a noob

this world is full of obstacles.death,theft and more,but this world has a bright side too,this balances light and dark good and bad.THIS IS LIFE!
    the drop rates are bs broke 50 porticullis, got 1 seed out of it ._.

carnival is bs. all i want is the ultimate item firenado thing, i has many carnival pipes

Lesser Wizard

Oh god that was longer then a Harry potter book
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by InYourFACE View Post
    Well the people who ask didn't or don't know what it means to be a mod. they just wanna MUTE, BAN etc. They wanna ban ppl they dunno like and not the ppl who really deserve it.
    Example: divij wanted to ban sum1 and ordered greaser into the tavern to make him a mod!
    eek, thats not cool, huh?
    first of all I agree with the guy that explain about the reason why it a long post and second of all read the tank rules remeaber don't get ban read the rules third of all yes people could change so yes you could be mod if you change and learn the lesson forth of all being a mod is lot of responsibility five of all don't ask to be a mod wait be ask

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by momo View Post
    what if you were muted before? Is it still possible to become a mod?
    A while ago, i forget when, but i asked seth if it was possible to become a mod after being muted...i was muted once a long time ago for accidentally typing a word that had a swearword in it, i never knew why till 'saltwater' started popping up recently. Another time, play muted me on accident i think...no idea, long time ago..and yeh, i asked seth if it was possible, and he said it depends, but it is still possible. Just for all those wondering
    Boo.

Lesser Wizard

DUDE YES. I FEEL YOU.
    Boo.