Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **Contest** Win Angel Wings, Crystal Blocks, Heartbows, and more!

Master Sorcerer

Wink **Contest** Win Angel Wings, Crystal Blocks, Heartbows, and more!

Have you ever wanted to get something, and NOT pay for it? Well, here's your chance! I will be hosting the first ever Growtopian Olympics. We expect that the Olympic Week will take place from Friday, April 12 until Monday, April 5. One type of event, with various rounds, will be held per day. You can go to 'THEOLYMPICS' for more information!
    Prizes

-1st Place: 5 clovers, Heartbow, Crystal Block, Angel Wings, 15 Magic Eggs and 1 Rotten Egg (donated by starkid) PLUS a 150 Rarity Total Shopping Spree at IKEA!

-2nd Place: One Cuddly Bunny, One Elvish Longbow, 3 Lucky Clovers, 3 Blueberry Pies, and 5 Pinball Bumpers.

-3rd Place: 10 The Darkness, One Baneful Mask, One Space Helmet and one pair of Air Robinsons.

Games

In order of the day they will be held:

-Friday, April 12, 2013: Dragon Gate Spleef.
    -Saturday, April 13, 2013: Porticullis Climb.
    -Sunday, April 14, 2013: Hunger Games PVP. Hosted at 'QUARTERQUELL' by RovSpy.
    -Monday, April 15, 2013: Pinball. Hosted at 'PINBALL'. Thanks to @meow for the awesome Pinball Machine!

NO bribbing is allowed. The Olympic Grand Opening will take place Friday, April 12, 2013 at GMT -4:30 7:30pm. Another timezone:

-Growtopia Time: Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 9:00 (GT Time is military time).

-Eastern Daylight Time: Friday, April 12, 2013 at 8:00pm

-Central Daylight Time: Friday, April 12, 2013 at 7:00pm

-Pacific Daylight Time: Friday, April 12, 2013 at 5:00pm

-United Kingdom (London): Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 1:00am

-France (Paris): Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 2:00am

-North Korea (Pyongyang): Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 9:00 am

I could have some errors in these timezones, so please tell me if I got something wrong!
    Last edited by RovSpy; 04-12-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rovspy View Post
    Have you ever wanted to get something, and NOT pay for it? Well, here's your chance! I will be hosting the first ever Growtopian Olympics. We expect that the Olympic Week will take place from Friday, April 12 until Monday, April 5. One type of event, with various rounds, will be held per day. You can go to 'THEOLYMPICS' for more information!
    Prizes

-1st Place: 5 clovers, Heartbow, Crystal Block, Angel Wings, 15 Magic Eggs and 1 Rotten Egg (donated by starkid) PLUS a 150 Rarity Total Shopping Spree at IKEA!

-2nd Place: One Cuddly Bunny, One Elvish Longbow, 3 Lucky Clovers, 3 Blueberry Pies, and 5 Pinball Bumpers.

-3rd Place: 10 The Darkness, One Baneful Mask, One Space Helmet and one pair of Air Robinsons.

Games

-Monday, April 15, 2013: Pinball. Thanks to @meow for the awesome Pinball Machine design!

NO bribbing is allowed. The Olympic Grand Opening will take place Friday, April 12, 2013 at GMT -4:30 7:30pm. Another timezone:

-Growtopia Time: Saturday, April 13, 2013 at UTC +9 at 9:00. I'm not sure about this one so please somene tell me if I got it wrong...

Hope to see you there!
    I wish i didnt quit.

Peace.
    For confused people, my IGN is iQuackZ
    Leave somethin behind! :3

My vids From my channel:
    Following video contains spoilers:

RPG that I made:
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...931#post321931
    This signature is everyone approved:

Prizes

Games

-Monday, April 15, 2013: Pinball. Thanks to @meow for the awesome Pinball Machine design!

-Growtopia Time: Saturday, April 13, 2013 at UTC +9 at 9:00. I'm not sure about this one so please somene tell me if I got it wrong...

Hope to see you there!
    Well can't wait for the dragon gate spleef WOOT! I'll be there

Master Sorcerer

I have held practice rounds for each, except Porticullis Climb and the Hunger Games. I think Pinball is still open to public testing. Hope to see ya there!
    Check out my worlds:

RTSPLEEF [WOTD 16/11/13] - BUNKERED [WOTD 3/7/13] - NEWYORK [WOTD 9/12/13] -GROUNDZERO [WOTD 9/11/13] - THECLINIC [WOTD 27/11/13] -OOGAAH [WOTD 15/12/13] - INICIO - VICTORSVILLAGE - WRECKINGBALL - QUARTERQUELL

I have held practice rounds for each, except Porticullis Climb and the Hunger Games. I think Pinball is still open to public testing. Hope to see ya there!
    Oh awesome. Ill try to be there when it happens sounds like fun
    Let me know if you want me to tweak pinball. It's a bit hard with the death spikes, but too easy without.
    I might have to remove 2 death spikes.

Nice I will try to be there too. Never played dragon gate spleef before. Well... depends on my schedule at home... Oh and P.S Marosa sorry posting that horse thead... Should have thought about it more before posting it... Shouldnt have posted it period... Ill make sure to think next time.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

COME CHECK OUT MY WORLDS!

~ ZackerysWorld (Shop World)

~ TornadoAlley (1st Story Parkour World) (Not Complete)

COME FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER! @Zackery459

I DO TANKED (Mostly) AND GROWTOPIA VIDEOS FOR YOUTUBE! COME SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL! Zackery459 ._. (With Face Too!!)

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Marosa Minnie View Post
    Oh awesome. Ill try to be there when it happens sounds like fun
    Let me know if you want me to tweak pinball. It's a bit hard with the death spikes, but too easy without.
    I might have to remove 2 death spikes.
    Don't worry! Let those death spikes be there. Its to easy without them, but with them its still possible. Better stay as it is! Only thing I can't manage yet is to get the doors while I'm burning... Haha! Working on a unfinished machine at 'THEOLYMPICS' giving you credit and all, but won't be finished for Monday. First ever Pinballympics will take place at your world!
    Check out my worlds:

RTSPLEEF [WOTD 16/11/13] - BUNKERED [WOTD 3/7/13] - NEWYORK [WOTD 9/12/13] -GROUNDZERO [WOTD 9/11/13] - THECLINIC [WOTD 27/11/13] -OOGAAH [WOTD 15/12/13] - INICIO - VICTORSVILLAGE - WRECKINGBALL - QUARTERQUELL

I'll participate
    !NEW IGN = Adelicate!

"A smile is a curve that can set the world straight"

My "How to make a quality (Growtopia) video" guide: here
    My forum shortcuts guide: here

Lesser Wizard

Cr1tiKAL came up with dragon gate spleef

I'll try to attend. The prizes are sweeeet, but I'm sure ima gonna lose.
    Could you explain me the "point system" you are going to use?

Prizes

Games

-Monday, April 15, 2013: Pinball. Hosted at 'PINBALL'. Thanks to @meow for the awesome Pinball Machine!

Hope to see you there!
    Sounds good

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by CoolDrew View Post
    I'll try to attend. The prizes are sweeeet, but I'm sure ima gonna lose.
    Could you explain me the "point system" you are going to use?
    Its atually really easy! We will hold TONS of rounds for each game, and each game has certain points per win (points are found at the Rules on 'THEOLYMPICS'). At the end of each round at will sum up the points to the total points someone has. At the end, the one with the most, wins! Then the second person with most points wins the second prize, and so on. Hope I could clarify!
    Check out my worlds:

Its atually really easy! We will hold TONS of rounds for each game, and each game has certain points per win (points are found at the Rules on 'THEOLYMPICS'). At the end of each round at will sum up the points to the total points someone has. At the end, the one with the most, wins! Then the second person with most points wins the second prize, and so on. Hope I could clarify!
    Thanks for your reply!
    I am excited about this contest!

Default join

Count me in too! Finally a contest i can be in and possible win.
    Great thanks to CoolDrew for this signature.

Worlds :
    GROWTOPIATIPS
    GREENSWE

Master Sorcerer

Thumbs up

Yes. I expect people that come all the days to win at LEAST one round. I will hold:

-Dragon Gate Spleef: about 9-10 rounds.
    -Porticullis Climb: 12-14 rounds.
    -Pinball: 12 rounds.
    -Hunger Games: will vary depending on how much time does each game last + the rebuilding time.

This 1st Olympics will be relatively short, because we had to disqualify 2 games at the last second.. We expect the next Olympics to have 6 Games instead of 4.
    Check out my worlds:

Ill be there and can't wait to get ladders gonna create a wonderful and comptetive game!

there should be parkour cough cough. Well ill give it a try see if i can win a extra pair of wings for a friend
    But i wonder how many people are going to be there 0-o

Get your Cursor Out Of Mah Face

Default Count me in too!

Wow, something I might have a chance to win at! Ill be at all of them!
    Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. ~Steve Job
    If you can dream it, you can achieve it. ~Zig Ziglar
    Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. ~Arthur Ashe

Its okay to be a glowstick; sometimes we need to break before we shine.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by IMBEAST12345 View Post
    There should be parkour.. *cough* *cough*. Well I'll give it a try see if I can win a extra pair of wings for a friend.
    But I wonder how many people are going to be there 0-o
    Yes, I'm a bit worried about it. I was thinking about talking to @Seth if they could raise the limit during the Olympic Days (12-15) or raise the limit for the world. Since I heard about the huge server update I think they will raise it. I'm not sure, but I know tons of people will be left out even if the limit is 120! That's the problem with doing a very rare item giveaway that is announced a few extra days before it happens. Anyways, we can't fit all Growtopia in there, so I guess we have to deal with it. Hope we don't have overloaded servers... That would suck.. I hope this server update bring more capacity limits in Growtopia!
    Check out my worlds:

I sure will participate! And yeah, like 1 hr (or something) before it's starting, could u plz make me a favor: Msg me in game, and if im not on, msg on forums thx!

Click on dem NOW