Thread: Some Island

Talking

Can anyone tell me how to get on island west of the Hungry People island, south of the house where you buy boots of speed? Sorry for my english.

Lesser Knight

Do you mean the island east of Windemere (the "hungry people" island) and south of the Herb Boots maker? There's not really any way to get there without cheats/Dinkedit/etc., and even then there's nothing to do there. It's one of a few unfinished things left behind due to time constraints when Dink was developed.
    Twice the mayhem, triple the force, ten times the action, total hardcore.

OK, thanks. I hope that those island will be edited in future versions of Dink, thanks again.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Tal @ Mar. 19 2006,02:09)]Do you mean the island east of Windemere (the "hungry people" island) and south of the Herb Boots maker? There's not really any way to get there without cheats/Dinkedit/etc., and even then there's nothing to do there. It's one of a few unfinished things left behind due to time constraints when Dink was developed.
    excuse me there is a way to reach the herb land and that is by going south after meeting the wizard and getting the magic from him. you gotta go south from the house of the wizard and then burn a tree that is different from the others.which will lead you to the herb boot maker.[QUOTE]

Lesser Knight

He wasn't asking about that island. It was made pretty clear in the original post that he already knew how to get to the herb boots maker.
    Twice the mayhem, triple the force, ten times the action, total hardcore.

Yes, i know the way to the Herb Boots maker island, and i was asking about island south of that, Tal has right, and, please, don't argue here for nothing. And i thought that unregistered people can't post. And i have another question: on Windemere Isle (hungry people island) exists Tree that can't be burned or enything else, well, what can i make with that Tree, it just speaks when i hit it?

you mean the island with the goodies? its part of koak island. keep going west from the sign that says 'blistering pete was here' and north when you cannot go west anymore