Thread: It's a small world.. Well maybe too small

Default It's a small world.. Well maybe too small

I remember hamumu and Seth said they were going to improve the capacity of users online to 2000 since Growtopia is SOO popular now. But instead they lowered it to 1750! 1750? 1750?! It takes me forever to get back on now all I see every time is overloads.. I mean why did you guys lower it anyways? I thought you were going to make it bigger.. I am so confused now... I would like to enjoy my game please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by I cream View Post
    I remember hamumu and Seth said they were going to improve the capacity of users online to 2000 since Growtopia is SOO popular now. But instead they lowered it to 1750! 1750? 1750?! It takes me forever to get back on now all I see every time is overloads.. I mean why did you guys lower it anyways? I thought you were going to make it bigger.. I am so confused now... I would like to enjoy my game please!!!
    Well, Server Upgrades cost Money, and they make money via IAP's, which few people do. Server's aren't cheap, especially running 24/7. You want new servers faster, I suggest you purchase gems, haha. They lowered server limit to 1750 because it's very laggy at 1900 if you didn't notice from last week.. Just Be patient, they are working on it..
    Million Gem Club.
    Legendary Club

Default it sometimes worth it to me

What I be doing when this happens is I keep logging in and out and it works sometimes I hope they make a big upgrade.

Default Yea

I do that but it take like 25-50 times for someone else to log off so I can get on

Well if I bothers you that much get off go outside ect... Or just sit there for 20 min like I didn't and not complain about it I agree with admex it cost alot of money. There working as fast and hard as they can to get more people in the game

Default 1650

Now they made it go down to 1650

Default Problem solved

2000+ users can log on now this makes me happy and is a big accomplishment. And /go is back thanks to the new server

Quote Originally Posted by RAPTOR784 View Post
    Well if I bothers you that much get off go outside ect... Or just sit there for 20 min like I didn't and not complain about it I agree with admex it cost alot of money. There working as fast and hard as they can to get more people in the game
    Whatever it's done and over with now so it's cool