Thread: Has the ClanLib home page closed???

A city called Loviisa, in southern Finland, Europe.

Default Has the ClanLib home page closed???

Has the ClanLib home page closed, or is it just I who can't access it from my Mac? My browser (Safari) says:
    Safari ei voinut avata sivua ”http://www.clanlib.org/”, koska palvelin ei enää vastaa.
    That is: Safari could not open the page ”http://www.clanlib.org/”, because the server doesn't respond anymore.

I am dependent of the online reference manual, because I don't know how to compile the downloaded documentation (due to the lack of documentation). (I wonder why the documentation has to be distributed as ready HTML, anyway? I thought that HTML was cross-platform compatible.)
    In Finnish, "Strange" is spelled "Outo" which is very similar to my real first name, but that's not the main reason why my friends chose to call me that...

No homepage yet, but when my raycaster becomes good enough to be released, I'll make one.

No, I've had the same problem the last couple of days. (for a week maybe?)

The computer that ClanLib HQ is run from died recently it seems.

Shadowarts has put a mirror of the html/docs/files here.

As far as the SVN server.. uh.. hopefully the server is back up soon. In the meantime, nobody add cut and paste clipboard support or a bmp file loader to 0.8, I recently added those but can't commit them.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

The mirror is unfortunately incomplete. Many API functions on the Grouped Classes page lead to nowhere and some functionnalities (e.g. images) depend on the original site. I guess I'll have to re-compile the whole thing with the docs anyway.

---

After compiling the docs, I saw that all references to the ClanLib logo point to the main site instead of a local version of the image. When the main site goes down, it leaves the docs in poor shape. Downloading the clanlib.png logo locally in html/images and issuing a command like the following should do the trick.

Code:
    sed -i -e 's/http:\/\/clanlib.org\/gfx\/clanlib.png/..\/images\/clanlib.png/' *.html
    Last edited by narc; 10-22-2006 at 03:50 AM. Reason: More info