Thread: GAME DOWN

Exclamation GAME DOWN

Hello, I have been trying to log into the Funeral Quest game all day and it just won't load. Is it me or is the server down? Is anyone else having this problem?
    Thank you and I enjoy playing a lot.

Squire

It's been really glitchy getting on for me too. I've cleared my cache, etc. so figure it must be the server. I get the front page, but then it locks up "connecting to server" so I can't sign in or even get to the rankings page.

Lesser Wizard

I tried to log on and still trying to log on (1:28am CST) and the server just won't load, don't even get the front log on page, nothing but IE telling me it cannot open this server. Must be crash time, LOL....oh well like it has not done this before and I have missed days.

Knight

It's just crashed again

It appears the problem is shoddy internet service to my house?? I've been getting "Server is down .. nope, it's up!" emails from an outside monitoring service all day, but the server itself is running ok.

Hopefully the situation resolves itself soon.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    It appears the problem is shoddy internet service to my house?? I've been getting "Server is down .. nope, it's up!" emails from an outside monitoring service all day, but the server itself is running ok.

Hopefully the situation resolves itself soon.
    It still does this thing, but for the past couple days it finally lets me log in late at night. Guess that is when the internet slows down some. Mysterious....
    I just hope I don't miss any more days. Hope no one else is having this much trouble. Gotta love technology!

Knight

I've tried to log-in twice in the last couple of hours, 2nd time, managed to log on, then it crashed when I went on the town map. That happened yesterday too, but worked after about 30 mins. Just tried again and it's still down

Knight

Back up again until around 5 mins ago

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Bexangel View Post
    Back up again until around 5 mins ago
    Well, it is still doing something weird everyday but on weekends, LOL. My area won't log in until late at night, very late at night. Guess it is an internet thing and when it is not as active, I can log in. Till then, zilch! But I still love the game!

You know, I would buy this game if it were a download or a disk and I am sure others would love that too. Just a suggestion...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Well, it is still doing something weird everyday but on weekends, LOL. My area won't log in until late at night, very late at night. Guess it is an internet thing and when it is not as active, I can log in. Till then, zilch! But I still love the game!

You know, I would buy this game if it were a download or a disk and I am sure others would love that too. Just a suggestion...
    Something strange is still happening with the FQ server, or rather, with the dynamic IP forwarding system, I suspect something is wrong with that. Hopefully they get it under control, if not, I may have to set that up a new way with a new dynamic ip provider.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Something strange is still happening with the FQ server, or rather, with the dynamic IP forwarding system, I suspect something is wrong with that. Hopefully they get it under control, if not, I may have to set that up a new way with a new dynamic ip provider.
    That would be cool, and I know it is a hastle and all for a busy person such as yourself, but I for one would definitely appreciate it. This is my only break from playing WoW which can be tedious to say the least, LOL. But with nothing but time on my hands, what is an old geezerette like me to do? :wheelchair:
    It is like 10 pm CST right now and it still won't load for me. Good thing I am an insomniac too, LOL.