Thread: Plans to Port

Default Plans to Port

Heya Seth, I remembered this site from a long time ago (yeah I played Dink way back when) and decided to pay you a little visit. I was browsing through your new game list and saw this wonderful marvel called "Dungeon Scroll". I believe this game has a huge potential!

I was wondering if you planned to port this game to any other systems like Cell Phones, Handheld consoles, or even consoles.

The reason I was thinking of this was this game has alot in common with the Sega Dreamcast game Typing of the Dead which was a remake of House of the Dead 2 but instead of using light guns you just type the zombies to death with really funny phrases! I was thinking that another game like that would just be awesome. I even recall like 3 or 4 official games being released for the Dreamcast (a supposedly dead system) just this last year, mostly 2D Neo-Geo port stuff though.

Anyways, I hope your future efforts are successful.

Have fun!

Hey, I love typing games too, typing of the dead is great.

I haven't really had an opportunity to port DS anywhere, I was thinking about a palm version optimized for the tapwave zodiac, but the company that made the zodiac went belly up.

I have a Dungeon Scroll 2 design that is waaay out there and has a lot of new ideas, if I end up working on that I'll be sure to make it more port-friendly.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

I'd love to see DS2!

Keep the good ideas flowing, only good things can come...