Thread: TO THE MODS

Default TO THE MODS

Dear all mods who are reading this post, Lief says I griefed her world. I was playing this morning in (AUS time) and I went to see if LIef was at here world SCAMZ and I saw the golden block was Brocken with a flamenco dress (WHICH WAS MINE) was gone. then the KNIGHT posted that I broke the block and he also said that it was his dress. I am absolutely angry at both LIef and n
    Knight because they both lied here. Plus there was never a whistle in the world either. Knight posted that there was and there was no whistle to be seen!

Master Sorcerer

Default ido

Quote Originally Posted by SolidDeath View Post
    Dear all mods who are reading this post, Lief says I griefed her world. I was playing this morning in (AUS time) and I went to see if LIef was at here world SCAMZ and I saw the golden block was Brocken with a flamenco dress (WHICH WAS MINE) was gone. then the KNIGHT posted that I broke the block and he also said that it was his dress. I am absolutely angry at both LIef and n
    Knight because they both lied here. Plus there was never a whistle in the world either. Knight posted that there was and there was no whistle to be seen!
    i do belive ya

this world is full of obstacles.death,theft and more,but this world has a bright side too,this balances light and dark good and bad.THIS IS LIFE!
    the drop rates are bs broke 50 porticullis, got 1 seed out of it ._.

carnival is bs. all i want is the ultimate item firenado thing, i has many carnival pipes

Quote Originally Posted by SolidDeath View Post
    Hmm Any Pie Proof?
    -Jeremy012