Thread: Languages

Unhappy

My son Viktor (12) wonders, if you (let) translate your game Teenage Lawn Mower to german some day. He'd like to play your game, but is not enough familiar with the English language.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 12 2004,05:48)]My son Viktor (12) wonders, if you (let) translate your game Teenage Lawn Mower to german some day. He'd like to play your game, but is not enough familiar with the English language.
    Ja, wuensche ich auch auf einen Uebersetzung von dem Spiel und wenn es moeglich ist aber sowohl die andere Spielen.

Weiss ich nicht, weil ich mich selbst noch zuvor einen Uebersetzung fuer allen von euch angeboten haette zu machen. Aber leider erscheint es doch, dass der Seth keinen lust auf andere Sprachen zu uebersetzen hat. Er denkt das es aber zu teuer fuer ihn ist und zu viel Zeit dauert, trotz die Wahrheit. Zumindest ist es sonst sein Beziehung von meinem Standpunkt.

Teenage Lawnmower is based on a 100% unicode engine, the game scripts (resource.dat, it's really just a .zip) can be editted by anyone. (docs come with the level editor that can be downloaded)

I personally don't have plans to translate it to german (can't speak german ), but it's there for anybody to try, I do have a Japanese translation 95% done.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Red face

Unfortunately at the moment it's not possible to download the level-editor from the "files"-homepage. Could you help in some way?

Yikes, thank you for pointing that out. They should work now.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies